Friday, September 16, 2016

THE GROWING LIST OF STEPHEN F. AUSTIN HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI WHO HAVE EACH STATED TO ME OR INDICATED TO ME IN THE PERIOD SINCE APRIL 17, 2011, THAT THEY BELIEVE THAT I MAY HAVE BEEN OR WAS IN FACT VICTIMIZED BY ALLEGED SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGEDLY INFLICTED ON ME DURING MY SLEEP AS I LAY ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN:


---Bill Leach, an attorney member of the State Bar of Texas and a former co-member with me on the Stephen F. Austin High School Debate Club in the 1970s. Bill Leach stated to me without hesitation from his end of the phone line in Austin in 2011 or 2012 that he was himself outraged by the alleged violent crimes victimizing myself inside my bolt-locked apartment unit in northwest Austin on a daily and year-round basis.

---My older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan, a Stephen F. Austin High alumnus reportedly residing in the Los Angeles area of California, from what he stated to me over a multi-year recent period, sent me an e-mail letter several years ago in which brother Michael acknowledged the possibility that I was myself being victimized by alleged personal injury crimes and alleged sexual assault allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep inside my bolt-locked apartment at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin. "You (brother John Kevin McMillan) may be unsafe (sic) in your current apartment unit at Wind River Crossing in Austin," brother Michael stated in writing, with brother Michael repeatedly stating in various e-mails to me over the last five-year period that he himself personally dislikes Austin, Texas, and that he also dislikes the state of Texas, and that brother Michael has no plans to revisit Austin or Texas at any time, he emphasized to me in writing throughout the most recent five-year period in which I have been filing dozens of crime reports with the Austin Police Department I informed him about that resulted in ZERO arrests by APD of any suspects in Austin, Texas.

---Sona Spear Nast, a former Austin High classmate of mine whose counseling-services career is devoted to helping persons convicted of sex crimes in Texas to "turn over a new leaf" and lead a law-abiding lifestyle.

---John Cannon, a full-time City of Austin employee and married man and father and kind personal friend of mine who has stated to me that he regards me as being honest, and that he himself does not presume to know what is in fact occurring inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin during my sleeping hours. John is not himself employed by the police department, and is not a crime investigator himself, he has indicated.

---Louis Bratton, a first-rate and ethics-minded personal-injury attorney and former classmate of mine in a Political Philosophy class taught by Bernie Owen at Austin High School. Louis, a member of the Austin High Class of '76, very kindly sent me an incisive reply e-mail letter several years ago in which he stated that the difficulty facing me lay in getting the alleged home-invasion perpetrators and alleged rapists somehow identified clearly to the Austin Police Department, Louis indicated in writing. Those very clear identifications of suspects were very crucial for actual criminal prosecutions to ever occur, Louis pointed out in writing.

----Leslie DeGraffenried, a former classmate of mine at Austin High and longtime official of the U.S State Department, very kindly volunteered to me at our most recent Class of '75 Reunion in late 2015 that he welcomes additional carbon-copies of e-mail letters of complaint from me about my being a victim of alleged home-invasion crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes during periods when I was, in fact, sleeping ALONE on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit in northwest Austin. Leslie added with emphasis at out late 2015 Class Reunion event that "The U.S. Government is not organized enough (sic) to have been the sponsor of those alleged felony personal-injury-crimes victimizing yourself inside your apartment." I was surprised that Leslie had chosen to volunteer that statement to me about the U.S. Government not having any role in the alleged anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes allegedly victimizing me myself during my sleep as I lay ALONE on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin. In my brief conversation with Leslie at that Austin High Class of '75 Reunion, I had not made any statement of my own in which I alleged or hinted that I believed that one or more U.S. Government agencies during the Obama Administration were possibly involved in the cited personal-injury crimes victimizing myself during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis in Austin.

----James Willett, a former classmate of mine at Austin High, who stated to me earlier this year when I dined with him inside Catfish Parlor restaurant in northwest Austin that he would be "shocked" (exact quote) if the Austin Police Department ever arrests any actual crime suspect in the alleged felony rape-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes case in which I myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, am the cited victim and complainant. James Willett elaborated by recalling that a personal friend of his told James that after that individual's car was stolen, the local law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction was very unhelpful and did not recover the vehicle or arrest any suspect, James Willett stated to me inside the Catfish Parlour restaurant in northwest Austin.

----Jennifer DeCamp, a polite and very erudite Austin High alumnus who is employed by the federal government as a highly-regarded researcher in the Washington D.C. area, did several years ago send me a kind and sympathetic e-mail reply note from the D.C. area in regard to my being a self-identified victim of felony alleged anal-rape-crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleep as I lay alone on an orthopedic Swedish-designed Tempurpedic bed I owned and slept on inside my rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.