Tuesday, September 28, 2021

THE SEPTEMBER 27, 2008, FEDERAL FREEDOM OF INFORMATION REQUEST I WROTE AND SUBMITTED TO CONGRESSMAN BARNEY FRANK OF MASSACHUSETTS


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "info@sholleyforcongress.us" <info@sholleyforcongress.us>; "editorial@commentarymagazine.com" <editorial@commentarymagazine.com>; "letterstotheeditor@bostonherald.com" <letterstotheeditor@bostonherald.com>
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008, 08:51:39 AM CDT
Subject: Fw: 9-27-08 FOI request to U.S. Rep. Frank

Dear Republican Candidate Sholley,
The attached FOI request I FAXed and also E-mailed to Rep. Frank was, in fact, sent to him late last month, several weeks ago, and he still has not sent me any reply letter of any type. I regard this as a campaign issue, as it appears that Rep. Frank may in an unconscionable manner on his part regard himself as being "above the law."
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding, gainfully-employed, former resident of the Boston area.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.


John Kevin McMillan

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net> wrote:
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Subject: 9-27-08 FOI request to U.S. Rep. Frank
To: info@barneyfrank.net, "U.S. Representative Michael McCaul" <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>, "TravisCountyDistrictAttorneyEarle" <district.attorney@co.travis.tx.us>, "AustinPoliceChiefArtAcevedo" <art.acevedo@ci.austin.tx.us>, "CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla" <david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us>, elizabeth.rogers@texasbar.com, john.edwards@texasbar.com, cac@oag.state.tx.us
Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 2:08 PM


To: Representative Barney Frank,

2252 Rayburn House Office Building ,

The United States House of Representatives,

The United States Government,

Washington , D.C. 20515-2104

Office phone: (202) 225-5931

FAX: (202) 225-0182

 

September 27, 2008

 

Dear Congressman Frank,

 

This is a Federal Freedom of Information request in which I seek to obtain from you a photocopy of any and all phone messages, handwritten notes of any type, E-mail correspondence, computer records, reports, letters, memoranda, printed documents, financial records, transcripts of court proceedings, transcripts of videotapes or audiotapes or television or radio coverage, or any other items, that refer at least once to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any manner or any context, or that refer at least once to my  own one-member (myself, only) and non-Christian and implicitly deistic, anti-alcohol and anti-tobacco, and fully independent Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, in any manner or any context, and that, in each such case, was received or generated or stored or recorded or compiled or printed or typed or word-processed or sent or mailed or noted by, or on behalf of, yourself, or by any member of your staff, at any of your four congressional offices, including your Washington, D.C., office or any of your three district offices in Massachusetts, at any time since January 1, 1986.

 

The three district offices of yours to which I refer are reportedly situated in Newton , Mass. ; Taunton , Mass. ; and New Bedford, Mass.

 

Also included in the scope of this public information request from myself are any letters or other items relating to or referring to myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any manner or any way, or referring at least once to my own one-member (myself, only) Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, in any manner or any way, and that, in each such case, is currently on file with yourself in your role as Chairman of the House Committee on Financial Services, or is on file with any staff member of yours with the House Committee on Financial Services that you preside over.

 

My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. I  resided in Massachusetts at various times in the 1980s, including in Worcester , Mass. ; Boston , Mass. ; Cambridge , Mass. ; and Quincy , Mass. I first visited and moved to Massachusetts in the summer of  1984, and I last resided in Massachusetts in January of 1988. In that month in 1988, I moved from north Quincy , Mass. , back to the Austin area of Texas .

 

My birthdate is April 27, 1957. I am a native of Lincoln , Nebraska . My social security number is: ....

 

Among the insights I hope to glean through this Freedom of Information request are helpful  answers to questions such as:

 

---Do you know what prompted a federal government official, Sarah Goodfriend, to state to me in 1992, during a long-distance phone call I made to her private residence in Washington, D.C., that “Massachusetts is provincial (sic),” with Sarah Goodfriend implying at various times that she was aware of possible antipathy or possible criticism of myself that had originated in Massachusetts.

 

---What prompted Angie Way, then a resident of Big Spring, Texas, to volunteer to me in the early 1990s, “I (Angie Way) don’t like Massachusetts,” with Angie Way later emphasizing to me that Massachusetts is a state extensively affiliated with the Democratic Party, and that she herself is a staunch Republican, she emphasized.

 

---What prompted Carol See of Columbia , Maryland , to volunteer to me one day in the late 1990s, during a long-distance phone call I made to her and her physician husband Dr. Dana Wollney’s home, “ Massachusetts is a small (sic) state,” with Carol See emphasizing the word “small.”

 

---What prompted Carol See, a resident of Columbia, Maryland, to volunteer to me at least twice over the telephone in 1986 and 1987, during separate long-distance phone calls I made to her and her physician husband’s home from Braintree, Mass., and elsewhere, “Why would anyone spend millions (sic) of dollars (sic) just to ruin (sic) your (John K. McMillan’s) own life like this?”

 

--What prompted Julie McMillan, then a single adult Texan woman and University of Texas at Austin alumna and biological sister of mine, to volunteer to me in 1986 inside a motor vehicle (with myself driving her near Zilker Park at that time and Julie having been the only other person riding in that car that day), this during a period in which I had left the Boston area of Massachusetts and returned to the Austin area for a multi-month stay, “At least you (John Kevin McMillan) were not destroyed (sic) by the circumstances you faced in the northeast.”

 

---What prompted Kent McMillan of Austin, Texas, to volunteer to me in 1995, during a long-distance phone call I made to his and his wife’s home in Austin from Baytown, Texas, “I (Kent McMillan) believe that Howard Goldberg (sic) has been an evil (sic) person in your own life,” with Kent McMillan making that surprising comment in response to my oral statement to Kent in that phone call that I had been surprised and disappointed to have been myself told by a private attorney whom I’d consulted in Baytown, Roy Fuller, a distinguished member of the State Bar of Texas, during my first-ever consultation with Mr. Fuller inside his law office, that “you (John K. McMillan) have some evil (sic) relatives,” without attorney Roy Fuller ever specifying for me at any time which, if any, relative of mine he himself was referring to; nor did Mr. Fuller ever at any time provide me with any legal evidence indicating that any of my relatives had allegedly wronged me or allegedly violated my own privacy rights in any way, I wish to emphasize.

Incidentally, my oldest biological brother, Kent McMillan, had previously volunteered to me in an ominous-sounding voice in the summer of 1991, during a period in which I resided as a full-time newspaper journalist based in Cuero, Texas, that “Howard Goldberg (of the northeastern U.S.) is an abnormal (sic) person,” with Kent McMillan then adding in that same phone call I made to his and his wife’s home that “he (Howard Goldberg) seems to be increasingly willing to accept your (John K. McMillan’s) legal right to live in Texas on a permanent basis.”

 

---What prompted Sarah Goodfriend, then an official of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in Washington , D.C, to state to me in 1987, during a long-distance phone call I made to her private residence in our nation’s capital city from a pay telephone in Boston , “The entire Boston area is under the grip of a dangerously demagogic (sic) figure. I urge you to leave the Boston area as soon as possible!”

 

---What prompted Jerome Crockford, then a reporter for “The ( Quincy , Mass. ) Patriot Ledger,” to volunteer to myself over the telephone, during a long-distance phone call I made to his newspaper office in Quincy from my parents’ home in Westlake Hills , Texas : “The voices (sic) will continue for a very, very long time.”

 

---Do you know what prompted my biological sister, Julie McMillan Lechtenberger of the Houston area of Texas, to state to me over the telephone in 1999, during a long-distance phone call I made to my sister’s and her attorney husband’s home from my rental apartment unit situated a few blocks from The University of Texas at Austin: “I’ve (Julie McMillan Lechtenberger) never denied that you (John McMillan) are hearing actual, verifiable voices (sic) in the Austin area. But that should not affect your financial earnings capacity. If you lose a job, you can always get another job.”

 

---Were you aware that during my period of employment at “The Patriot Ledger” daily newspaper in 1985 and early 1986, the only social party to which I was specially and individually invited by a female coworker of mine at “The Patriot Ledger,” a party that took place during my leisuretime inside a rental apartment in north Quincy, Mass., turned out to be, much to my shock and disgust, a party being hosted (much to my disappointment) by a significantly unattractive and prematurely aged bald gay or bald homosexual male person who offered each of the party guests cocaine as the primary featured offering at that party, with myself leaving that party within five or 10 minutes after I discovered that illicit drugs were on display at that party site. I wish to politely mention that I had NOT been warned in advance by Nancy Welch, the female college student intern at “The Patriot Ledger” who invited me to that party, that there would be any illicit drugs at the site of that party.

 

---Do you have any evidence of any intrusive or manipulative or covert involvement in my own life by any resident of Massachusetts or any business entity in Massachusetts or any government entity or government official in Massachusetts at any time since January 1, 1986.

 

---Do you have any evidence that might help explain why Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle in January of 2006 officially established a harmful-intent or criminal-intent, pre-prosecution criminal-law legal file in his Strategic Prosecution Division office in Austin, Texas, with DA Earle indicating that he plans to consult that legal file and press criminal charges on my own behalf in a court of law in Austin, Texas, if there is ever any evidence indicating that any person has allegedly victimized myself and committed a felony crime in the process.

 

---Do you know why District Attorney Ronald Earle in Austin , Texas , has included in his pre-prosecution criminal-law file in Austin , legal evidence about conduct toward myself by at least one prosecuting attorney in Massachusetts , Norfolk County District Attorney William Keaton, and possible criminal-law evidence relating to conduct toward myself by various residents of Massachusetts .

 

---Are you aware, Congressman Frank, that I myself have no criminal-conviction record, and that I am among the most civil and law-abiding and honest and benevolent and idealistic single adult gentlemen in this entire nation.

 

---Are you aware, Congressman Frank, that I myself have no prior history of addiction to alcohol, tobacco, or any illicit drug, and that I have not consumed any drinking alcohol on any occasion since the summer of 1990, and I have not consumed any illicit drug on any occasion since the fall of 1984.

 

---Are you aware, Congressman Frank, that I am non-gambling and anti-gambling; tattoo-less and anti-tattoo; non-sadomasochistic and anti-S&M; that I emphatically oppose sexual prostitution; that I am non-pederastic and anti-pederastic; that I emphatically oppose intergenerational exploitation of younger persons, including adult younger persons; that I support the government-ordered closing of any and all gay bathhouses and commercial sex parlors; and that I support a change in federal law that would uphold a worker’s right to know whether the HIV virus is present among the employees or work supervisors at his workplace; and I also support an employer’s right to know whether any given employee has the HIV virus, with myself approximately every six months providing to a work supervisor of mine a reliable printed medical report citing my legal name and birthdate, and also stating that I am HIV-negative and STD-free.

 

---Do you yourself know of any individual or media company or other entity based in Massachusetts, such as a gay group or a university or government agency or an attorney, who or that has a current involvement in my own life in Texas in any context?

 

----What prompted syndicated columnist Ellen Goodman of “The Boston Globe” daily newspaper, herself a Radcliffe College alumna and former “Newsweek” magazine staff member, to mail to me at my residence in El Campo, Texas, during that period, a signed reply letter on official “Boston Globe” stationery in late 1988 or early 1989, in which Ms. Goodman stated in her conclusion to that reply letter, “All brainwaves (sic) eagerly accepted.”

 

---What prompted  Ms. Diane White, a columnist for “The Boston Globe,” to state to me in 1990, during a long-distance phone call I made to her daily newspaper office from my private apartment in either Big Spring or Sweetwater in west Texas, “It’s complicated (sic)” this as her summary of how she herself would explain baffling circumstances in my life about which she had indicated she herself somehow had knowledge.

 

---Do you have any evidence indicating that any person or institution based in or residing in Massachusetts at any time since January 1, 1986, has ever at any time verbalized any criticism of myself, John Kevin McMillan, in any context.

 

---Do you suspect that any person or group of persons, such as a political group or religious group or atheist group or gay group or gay activist, allegedly has subjected me to censorship or attempted censorship, verbal harassment, stalking, slander, character assassination, or libel, or allegedly has failed to fully acknowledge at any time that I am myself psychologically healthy and disease-free and masculine and athletically talented and good-looking and friendly toward a wide range of people and and medically healthy and law-abiding and conscientious and honest and civil and clean-talking and non-profane and intelligent and industrious and creatively talented .

 

---Do you know what prompted Jason Seiken, then a reporter for “The Patriot Ledger” daily newspaper in Quincy , Mass. , to state to me in person in 1986 as we each stood outside in downtown Quincy along the same street where his daily-newspaper office was situated at that time, “Eric Schwarz hates your (John Kevin McMillan) guts!”

 

---Do you suspect that any person or group of persons in Massachusetts or elsewhere  allegedly has failed to fully acknowledge that I am a morally and aesthetically straight gentleman with very high platonic aptitude who myself exhibits a law-abiding form of heterophilia (an emotional and intellectual and aesthetic and religious and moral and philosophical affinity on my part toward, and greater overall human identification with, a significantly  higher percentage of all masculine heterosexual adult men than of all homosexual or bisexual or transsexual or transvestite persons or all lesbian persons or all effeminate male adult persons) and accompanying masculine, cleanshaven, cheerful, medically healthy, law-abiding, gentlemanly male preference in my career-related life and overall life.

 

---Do you suspect that any person or group of persons allegedly has failed to acknowledge that 99 to 100 percent of all American adult men who are the most comprehensively similar to myself and compatible with myself as human beings, and who are the most comprehensively appropriate for myself as coreligionists, roommates, housemates, coworkers, work supervisors, friendly acquaintances, or friends of mine, are in fact heterosexual or primarily heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

 

---Are you aware, Rep. Frank, that I am myself a direct descendant of the Elder William Brewster, Head Chaplain on the Mayflower and himself a successful governor of Massachusetts, and that I am myself a dues-paying current member of a prestigious New England-based non-profit organization honoring Rev. Brewster that is exclusively for certified descendants of Rev. William Brewster who are also persons of good character.

 

---Are you aware that the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion I have established emphatically opposes anonymous verbalized communications that violate anyone’s privacy rights, and  my religion assigns highest priority to befriending children and persons under age 30, along with the biological parents raising those young persons inside those parents’ home; and that I would estimate that 99.99 percent or more of the persons who might qualify for membership in my own non-Christian (and non-Unitarian, non-Judaistic, non-Moslem, non-MCC, non-ShintoBuddhist) religion, a modern religion I founded that has stringent eligibility requirements, are, in fact, heterosexual or primarily heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

 

Thank you in advance, Congressman Frank, for what I feel hopeful will be a very thorough, very diligent, and fully reliable reply letter from yourself that provides me with photocopies of any and all documents or other items responsive to this public-information request.

 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

 

 

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325 , Austin , Texas , 78759 .

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

 

Original of this FOI letter to be signed by myself, and FAXed by myself to Congressman Barney Frank at his cited Congressional FAX number of 202-225-0182 on Saturday, September 27, 2008.

 

With a courtesy carbon-copy to Republican Congressman Michael McCaul, who represents me and serves me in the United States House of Representatives in Washington , D.C. ; Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle in Austin , Texas ;  Austin (TX) Police Chief Art Acevedo; and to Travis County County Attorney David Escamilla in Austin , Texas .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.