Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A QUESTION I POSED TO MY DULY-ELECTED STATE LEGISLATOR FOR MY DISTRICT OF RESIDENCE AT THAT TIME, STATE REP. DONNA HOWARD OF THE AUSTIN AREA, IN A SEPTEMBER 11, 2008-DATED E-MAIL LETTER I WROTE AND THEN SENT TO REP. HOWARD AT 12:05 A.M. ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2008


"...Does it surprise you, State Rep. Howard, to learn from myself today that some very influential Texas Republican Party officials, including widely-respected State Republican Executive Committee Members Ms. Jan Galbraith and Mr. Brian Russell of the Austin area, each wrote and sent me polite E-mail letters in a recent prior year that urged me to be persistent about myself asking Texas Governor Rick Perry in writing to please send me a formal reply letter in response to my gubernatorial campaign question in which I had merely asked Governor Perry if he believes state law in Texas currently adequately protects a resident of Texas (myself, for instance) against any scenario of that individual (myself, for instance) being subjected against his wishes to a deplorably sinister and violent and flagrantly illegal would-be 'snuff movie' production or actual 'snuff movie' production in Austin, Texas, or elsewhere in Texas...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.