Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A PUBLIC-POLICY-MINDED QUESTION THAT I POSED IN WRITING TO THE TEXAS EDUCATION AGENCY STATE-GOVERNMENT AGENCY IN A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST I E-MAILED TO THAT STATE AGENCY ON NOVEMBER 22, 2007:

 

I am proud of having posed this question to the Austin-based Texas Education Agency state-government agency in an e-mail letter I sent to that state agency on November 22, 2007:

"---Does the Texas Education Agency have any records that might explain the following verbatim text from a legal document I've obtained from the Austin Independent School District, a document that was obtained from the files of the office of AISD General Counsel Mel Waxler, the verbatim text of which I later myself shared with Assistant TEA Commissioner Adrain Johnson in a June 9, 2007, E-mail legal letter I sent to himself:
"'11/14/06, 512-342-2295
"'John McMillan called...He has noise pollution complaints. I asked him if it was against a particular school and he said he could not be more specific. He would like a copy of our privacy rights policy and also a policy on anonymous communications by employees of the school district. He is considering filing a lawsuit against the city and once he has policy info is trying to decide if any other city offices need to be included in the lawsuit.
"'His address is:
"'11411 Research Blvd., Apt. #325,
"'Austin, TX 78759."'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.