Friday, September 3, 2021

A PLEA FOR ANY AND ALL CRIME TIPS OR RUMORS OR SPECULATIONS THAT ANY OF MY OUT-OF-STATE COUSINS ARE WILLING TO OFFER TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SEX CRIMES UNIT


 I hope all of my very honorable, law-abiding, polite, and law-enforcement-minded cousins in Iowa, California, New Jersey, Minnesota, Idaho, and Maryland will each consider sending a very helpful and informative e-mail note to Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit Detective William Costello.

Detective Costello, APD Badge Number 7057, is the first-rate crime investigator for the currently active APD Sex Crimes Case 2021-2440624. That new APD case was officially opened for investigation by APD on September 1, 2021. I am the cited victim and criminal-law complainant in that new APD case.
A thorough forensic DNA-traces sexual-assault-evidence medical exam on me -- a forensic medical exam approved in advance for me by APD Detective Costello in an official "Law Enforcement Request for Sexual Assault Exam" request he signed on September 1, 2021 --- was diligently performed by an Austin Safe Alliance female forensic nurse inside the Emergency Room of the Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas on September 1, 2021, and extending into the early-morning hours of September 2, 2021.
The official e-mail address for Detective Costello is: "william.costello@austintexas.gov". The direct-line office phone number for APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective William Costello is: (512) 974-4247. Detective Costello's phone line will accept voice mail messages for that very polite APD officer if he is not available to take the call.
I would like to again praise Cousin Jim Dane, a kindly corn farmer and married gentleman, for volunteering to me on the telephone around the turn of the century that Cousin Jim was very aware as an Iowa resident that I myself was being victimized in Austin, Texas, by "frequent year-round criminal activities," Cousin Jim helpfully mentioned. "Stay in close contact with the Austin Police Department," Cousin Jim added very politely in that same long-distance phone conversation we had.
I will be very grateful to any of my cousins who are willing to share with APD Detective Costello any unconfirmed reports or speculations that any of them have heard or any factual information that any of my cousins are privy to, about my own current living conditions in Austin, Texas, during my sleeping hours. I live alone in a solo-occupancy efficiency rental apartment unit, I always sleep alone on my own bed, I never have any invited overnight guests, my apartment is double-bolt-locked and fully-locked, and I am a longtime celibate single adult gentleman.
I feel sure that all or nearly all of my cousins are very aware that I myself lead a permanently alcohol-free (ever since 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-non-vaping, lifelong-tattoo-less, non-gambling, gainfully-employed, consistently clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), platonicly polite, facially-cleanshaven (no beard, no mustache, no goatee), permanently jewelry-less, dependably civil and law-abiding and vigilant, permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984) lifestyle in which I have never consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana on any occasion in my entire life. I also feel sure that my cousins are all very aware that I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record, and that I am very honest and factually-minded.
I am asking for help from my very honorable cousins because neither of my two brothers nor my one total sister from my and their childhood family in Westlake Hills, Texas, have ever stated to me that any of them are willing to call Austin Police or the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) and offer a crime tip, whether anonymous or otherwise, that might help to solve an alleged continuous and continuing home-invasion-crimes and continuous sex-crimes and continuous personal-injury-crimes case during my sleeping hours in which I am the victim and complainant inside my bolt-locked rental housing unit in Austin.
My one total sister specifically stated to me on the telephone several years ago that "I (Julie McMillan Lechtenberger) don't want to have anything to do with you (biological brother John Kevin McMillan of Austin)." I have not directly contacted Julie on any occasion since then, and I take great pride in promptly honoring any and all rejections of myself that I ever receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.