Wednesday, September 29, 2021

MY NOVEMBER 22, 2007, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THE AUSTIN-BASED TEXAS EDUCATION AGENCY STATE AGENCY THAT CITED NUMEROUS QUESTIONS FOR WHICH I SOUGHT TO GLEAN INSIGHTS THROUGH THAT INFORMATION REQUEST

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "pir@tea.state.tx.us" <pir@tea.state.tx.us>; "cac@oag.state.tx.us" <cac@oag.state.tx.us>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 04:16:40 PM CST
Subject: Fwd: 11-22-07 TEA Open Records

Dear Texas Education Agency Officials,
I would appreciate a reply E-mail letter, confirming that you did receive my November 22-dated Thanksgiving Day Open Records request (attached) of your state agency, and that my request for information from your state government agency is in proper form to elicit a reply letter containing photocopies of any and all applicable documents or items.
Sincerely,
John Kevin McMillan of Austin.,
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
 
cc: Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Austin.


Note: forwarded message attached.


John Kevin McMillan
To: Open Records Coordinator,
Texas Education Agency State Agency,
State Government of Texas,
1701 North Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 463-9734

November 22, 2007
 
Dear Texas Education Agency (TEA) Open Records Coordinator,
 
This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from your State of Texas agency in Austin a photocopy of any and all letters, reports, memorandas, printed documents, computer records, phone messages, handwritten notes, or any other items, that refer to myself, John Kevin McMillan, or to my one-member (myself, only) Progressive (Prohibitionist) Religion in any context or in any manner or way, and that were received or generated or compiled or noted or produced at any time since January 1, 2005, by or on behalf of any office of any attorney employed by your State of Texas agency, including any TEA attorney or any individual serving as your state agency's General Counsel; or
by the office of the Commissioner of Education, Dr. Shirley Neeley, including that same state official, Dr. Neeley;  or
by the office of Assistant TEA Commissioner Adrain Johnson, including that same TEA official, Dr. Johnson; or
by Ms. Brenda Beck, an administrative assistant employed in the School Services office or division of the Texas Education Agency, Ms. Beck being a staff member of the TEA who in early June of 2007 very kindly invited me over the telephone to E-mail to herself at her TEA office carbon-copies of public-policy-related letters of mine relating to public education in Texas.
 
My legal name is John Kevin McMillan. My social security number is .... I was born on April 27, 1957, at Lincoln, Nebraska. I was Salutatorian in May 1975 of the graduating class of Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin Independent School District in Austin, Texas. I am an alumnus of The University of Texas at Austin, having graduated from that State of Texas-owned public university in May of 1979 with a Bachelor's of Arts degree.
 
I have resided alone at 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759, ever since early 2002. I have resided at a variety of residences in Austin, Texas, on a continuous basis ever since mid-March of 1997, when I most recently moved back to Austin.
My personal E-mail addresses in recent years have been: mcmillanj@att.net and, before that, jkmcmil@texas.net.
 
My home phone number at my residence ever since August of 2001 has always been: (512) 342-2295.
 
Among the insights I hope to glean through this Open Records request are:
 
---Were any investigations or legal actions pursued by the Texas Education Agency in response to the specific public-policy-related concerns of mine that I had shared with Commissioner Shirley Neeley and Assistant Commissioner Adrain Johnson through E-mail letters I sent to each of those two respective Texas Education Agency officials several months ago?
 
---Does any official of the Texas Education Agency have any evidence indicating that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, have been subjected to any alleged anonymous communications or illegal or fraudulent communications of any type or any alleged verbal harassment or any alleged obscene communications or any alleged noise pollution violative of my own legal rights that, in the case of that noise pollution, in particular, has been specifically documented as having been harmful to my own medical health in any context in Austin, Texas, at any time?
 
---Does any official of the Texas Education Agency have any legal document that might help explain why my biological mother, Mrs. Phyllis McMillan, several years ago stated to me in person inside her Westlake Hills residence that she (Mother) believed I myself, John Kevin McMillan, definitely should file a legal complaint against one or more cited alumni of Stephen F. Austin High School of Austin Independent School District-----Austin High alumni whom Mother stated to me on her own volition had allegedly violated my own legal rights in the Austin area during that period, she said.
 
---Does any official or employee of the Texas Education Agency or of any school district or school monitored by the TEA exhibit any type of defiance of --- or any disagreement with --- the lawful form of heterophilia and accompanying pro-masculine male, pro-cleanshaven, anti-drug, pro-clean-speech, anti-sadomasochistic, human orientation that I myself exhibit through my own lifestyle and career and religious life.
In this regard, I should emphasize to your State of Texas agency that as a morally and aesthetically straight, politely aggressive, masculine, cleanshaven, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, alcohol-free, never-previously-addicted, clean-talking, single adult gentleman residing alone in northwest Austin, I am a dues-paying member of several nationwide anti-drug or anti-alcohol or anti-tobacco or anti-noise pollution non-profit groups, some of which do file lawsuits on occasion in a court of law.
 
---Does any official or employee of the TEA have any record referring in any way to what prompted retired Stephen F. Austin High School social studies teacher Bernie Owen to state to myself pver the telephone in 1992 that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, had somehow acquired a public reputation as of 1992 for myself allegedly myself being prejudiced, Mr. Owen stated to me over the telephone in a local phone call I made to his residence in Austin. "You (John Kevin McMillan) have the legal and Constitutional right to guide yourself in your life by any prejudice of your own; and, I might add, John, you have the legal and Constitutional right to be incorrect in any of your prejudices," Mr. Bernie Owen stated to me emphatically in that local phone call I made to his home in Austin.
 
---Does any official or employee of the TEA have any record indicating that any person or any local group, such as a local non-profit organization or a media corporation, has maintained that my own legal rights or my own freedom of speech or freedom of religion or freedom of privacy rights, in particular, should be restricted in any way, or that I myself should be censored or subjected to any form of "brainwashing attempt" by others in any way, because that entity or corporation maintains that I, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, am reportedly "anti-gay" or reportedly "too anti-gay," or because I am reportedly "repulsed by male adult effeminacy" or because I am reportedly repulsed by a passive style observable in public by male adult persons, or because I am reportedly "repulsed by male adult facial hair" or because I am reportedly "repulsed by obscene verbalized speech" or because I am reportedly "repulsed by male adult jewelry" or because I am reportedly "repulsed by tattoos on human bodies" or because I am myself allegedly or reportedly "homophobic," or because I am reportedly "repulsed by and alienated by sadomasochistic lifestyles involving beatings and whippings among or between mutual-consent romantic partners," or because I am reportedly "repulsed and offended by the trademark scent of  one or more of the gay-identified perfumes or gay-identified colognes," or because I am reportedly "alienated and very offended by militant gay or lesbian or transsexual or bisexual activists and gay groups or gay media entities that or who reportedly stalk and verbally harass persons who happen to be politically and/or personally and/or philosophically and/or religiously incompatible with themselves, or who happen to disagree with their own views or beliefs," or because I am reportedly "very offended by the sex crime of pederasty and by the intergenerational exploitation of younger persons, minors among those younger persons, on the part of older gay men or older lesbian persons," for instance, or because I myself have rejected various individuals of my own past who happened to have been homosexual, effeminate male adult, bisexual, lesbian, or transsexual in sexual identity per se or in their own observable personal style per se.
 
---Does the TEA have any record of any current involvement in my own life or any current communications to myself or any alleged electronic surveillance of myself by any public educational institution or school district or any government agency based anywhere in Texas.
 
---Have there been any communications between any official or staff member of the Texas Education Agency state agency and the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin in regard to the criminal-law legal evidence file on my own behalf that was established by Ms. Norma Hilbig of the DA's Office in Austin in January of 2006---------a criminal-law file reportedly containing hundreds of pages of factual legal evidence that one or more persons in Central Texas allegedly have wronged myself or allegedly exhibit possible alleged criminal intent or possible alleged harmful intent toward myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin.
 
---Does the Texas Education Agency have any file or record acknowledging that I myself, John Kevin McMillan, have no criminal-history conviction record, and that I myself lead a consistently law-abiding, honest, civil, illicit-drug-free, tobacco-free, clean-talking, platonically-polite, non-stalking, and alcohol-free (teetotaling) lifestyle?
 
----What might explain why Austin Independent School District Superintendent Forgione has a long history of refusing to himself send me any reply letter or any reply E-mail letter in response to courteous public-policy letters I have generously and conscientiously written and sent to himself in recent years.
 
---Does the Texas Education Agency have any records that might explain the following verbatim text from a legal document I've obtained from the Austin Independent School District, a document that was obtained from the files of the office of AISD General Counsel Mel Waxler, the verbatim text of which I later myself shared with Assistant TEA Commissioner Adrain Johnson in a June 9, 2007, E-mail legal letter I sent to himself:
 
"11/14/06, 512-342-2295
"John McMillan called...He has noise pollution complaints. I asked him if it was against a particular school and he said he could not be more specific. He would like a copy of our privacy rights policy and also a policy on anonymous communications by employees of the school district. He is considering filing a lawsuit against the city and once he has policy info is trying to decide if any other city offices need to be included in the lawsuit.
"His address is:
"11411 Research Blvd., Apt. #325,
"Austin, TX 78759."
 
 
---Does any legal representative for the Texas Education Agency have on file a copy of the legal correspondence of mine with the TEA in Austin, Texas, that elicited the following terse May 30, 2007-dated reply letter to myself from a TEA employee who did not cite his or her name, and that stated as follows: "Sir, thank you for writing Dr. Neeley. You will need to report this allegation to the Austin Independent School District."
 
----Does the TEA state agency have any record of any communications between your State of Texas agency and Texas House Committee on Public Education Chairman Rob Eissler in regard to myself or my proposal that each public school in Texas be required to post a wholesome "vocabulary word of the day" sign near the entrance to that school.
 
Public Education Chairman Rob Eissler, I might point out, did send me a June 4, 2007-dated reply E-mail letter, the verbatim text of which was: "John: I like your idea as well as your indefatigable persistence. I will admonish any who perceive it as illusory. It is a daunting task, but it should result in a decrease in profanity. Sincerely, Rob Eissler."
 
---Does the TEA state agency in Austin have any records that relate in any way to what prompted Dr. Adrain Johnson, Assistant Commissioner of Education for the TEA state agency in Austin, to write and send to myself, John K. McMillan, a reply E-mail letter on June 8, 2007, that stated as follows: "John, First, I would like to applaud you for taking such a strong interest in the education of children in Austin. Secondly, I wanted you to know that I did receive your extensive e-mails and will share, as appropriate, with Agency staff. For Texas, Dr. Johnson(,) Associate Commissioner(,) TEA."
 
Thank you in advance for your diligent, very thorough, very helpful, and prompt reply letter to myself in response to this Open Records request.
 
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
 
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
 
cc: Texas House Committee on Public Education Chairman Rob Eissler.
      Travis County District Attorney Ronald Earle, DA's Office, Austin, Texas.
      State Comptroller's Office, State Government of Texas, Austin, Texas.
      Texas Governor Rick Perry, Office of the Governor, Austin, Texas.
      Texas Attorney General Gregory Abbott, Office of the Attorney General state agency, Austin.
      Executive Director John Edwards of the State Bar of Texas state agency, Austin.
      State Senator Kirk Watson of the Austin area.
      State Senator Jeff Wentworth, Chariman of the Senate Jurisprudence Committee of the Texas Legislature.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.