Tuesday, November 3, 2020

WHY I DREAD FINDING OUT WHICH U.S. STATES VOTE FOR THE INCUMBENT IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TOMORROW


One of the reasons I am dreading the election results this week is that is that friendly relatives of mine reside in several of the states that may be at risk of voting for the incumbent in the November 3 Presidential Election.

The U.S. state where I was born (Nebraska) may also be among the states at risk of choosing the incumbent in that nationwide election.
I find this tragically ironic, particularly since Father during my childhood in Texas repeatedly emphasized to me that I myself was a "Cornhusker", and Father taught me to sing these especially memorable lyrics of the Nebraska fight song: "There is no place like Nebraska, Dear Old Nebraska U, where the girls are the fairest and the guys are the SQUAREST".
Honesty, Father reminded me through that University of Nebraska official song he encouraged me to memorize, is a personal attribute that Nebraskan boys and Nebraskan men are world-famous for.
In the current election, as any honest and law-abiding Nebraska native should be able to clearly see, the only honest and honorable candidate is Joe Biden of the Democratic Party---NOT the infamous scam-artist incumbent who has held the federal government and the American people hostage for four years that felt like an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.