Thursday, November 26, 2020

MY GRATITUDE THIS THANKSGIVING DAY FOR ANYONE WILLING TO CONTACT THE APD SEX CRIMES UNIT OR THE CAPITAL AREA CRIME STOPPERS AND OFFER A CRIME TIP FOR APD SEX CRIMES CASE 20-3161213 IN WHICH I AM THE CITED LONGTIME-CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE ANGLO NON-HISPANIC MALE ADULT VICTIM AND COMPLAINANT

 

I am very grateful this Thanksgiving Day for any current or former relatives of mine and any current or former friends of mine and any current or former personal acquaintances or coworkers of mine or any other persons who have pertinent information and are willing to contact the Austin Police Department (APD) Sex Crimes Unit and offer a tip on my behalf, whether anonymous or otherwise.

I am referring to a crime tip to that APD unit that leads to the arrest of one or more crime suspects who allegedly have been illegally present inside the bedroom of my current always-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I live alone in my unit, and I never have any invited visitors in my unit at nighttime, with the sole exception of on-duty APD officers responding to a crime report from me or lost-and-found-item report from me or, on one total occasion that occurred earlier this year, an Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services team responding to a 911 call for me after I vomited repeatedly inside my current unit.
I was informed for the first time ever on October 1, 2020, by a first-rate Better Business Bureau-accredited home security expert who visited my unit at my request for a home-security evaluation, Andrew Tijerina, that there is a massive attic extending across the ceiling of the entire multi-unit building in which I currently reside---Building 17, situated in the northeastern corner of my current gated-community complex, Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in northeast Austin.
That home-security expert also stated to me during his October 1, 2020, professional-services inspection of my unit at my request, that there is in fact a ceiling door connected to that massive attic above Building 17, a door that can be opened from above or from below, that is located inside a large walk-in closet abutting my current bedroom.
I will be very thankful for any and all crime tips to APD by any private citizens or other law-enforcement agencies or any public officials or anyone else, for that matter, that shares with the APD Sex Crimes Unit any rumors or speculations or factual evidence about any person or group of persons whom that caller suspects has had an alleged possible role in the alleged continuous-and-continuing daily and year-round home-invasion-crimes and sleep-harassment crimes and anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury crimes allegedly abusing me and harming me and robbing me of sleep every night.
These outrageous alleged felony crimes have been occurring without the alleged perpetrators ever being visible to me when I am awakened with pain in my anus, as I lie alone on my own bed inside my solo-occupancy double-bolt-locked rental-apartment unit.
I have resided alone in this same efficiency unit ever since June 21, 2019. My apartment is situated in the northeastern corner of the Belco Equities-affiliated Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, with my rental apartment being a second-floor, eastward-facing unit, Apt. 2418, in the multi-unit Building 17.
I am an American citizen, and English is my primary language and native language. The vast majority of the other adult residents of the complex where I currently live speak Spanish fluently and English is their primary language, from what I have overheard outdoors as I walk from my complex to a bus stop or walk to my designated official mailbox at this complex. I am not aware of any conflicts between myself and any of my neighbors. I should add, though, that I do not associate with any of my neighbors and I have never at any time ever once permitted any of my neighbors at my current complex to enter my current apartment unit.
My currently active Sex Crimes Case with Austin Police Department has the official APD identification number of APD Sex Crimes Case Number 20-3161213---a new APD case that was generated by APD on November 11, 2020.
The phone number for the APD Sex Crimes Unit is: (512) 974-5230.
The phone number for the APD Sex Crimes Unit Tip Line is: (512) 974-5095.
Among the contact persons at the APD Sex Crimes Unit for the new crime case are: Detective Issa Kafena, e-mail address "issa.kafena@austintexas.gov" and APD Violent Crimes Command Sergeant Jason LaDuque, e-mail address "jason.laduque@austintexas.gov".
I am not sure whether the Austin-based Capital Area Crime Stoppers group will be offering financial rewards for crime tips in regard to this alleged continuous home-invasion-crimes and continuous-sex-crimes and continuous-personal injury crimes in which I am the cited victim during my sleeping hours as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments in northeast Austin.
The phone number for Capital Area Crime Stoppers here in this state-capital city for Texas is: 512-472-TIPS (8477).
The current APD case number to cite if you contact Crime Stoppers is: APD Case 20-3161213.
My legal name is John Kevin McMillan, and I am an Anglo non-Hispanic English-Scottish-German-American white male native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice (including on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), anti-tobacco-minded and lifelong-tobacco-free, facially-cleanshaven (no beard or mustache or goatee), permanently-marijuana-free (ever since 1984), permanently illicit-drug-free on a lifelong basis in regard to any illicit drug other than marijuana, platonicly polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), gainfully employed, single adult gentleman living alone inside my current always-properly-locked apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.