Saturday, November 7, 2020

THE LETTER OF CONGRATULATIONS, AND ACCOMPANYING QUESTION, I WROTE AND SENT TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRESIDENT-ELECT-APPARENT JOE BIDEN:

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; Margaret Moore <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; Texas Democratic Party <yellowdog@txdemocrats.org>; info@traviscountydemocrats.org <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; California Democratic Party <info@cadem.org>; Actor/Producer Tom Hanks <support@bookingagentinfo.com>; Nebraskademocrats Info <info@nebraskademocrats.org>; Central Texas Democratic Party Forum <cherring@herring-irwin.com>; gus@massdems.org <gus@massdems.org>; nigel@massdems.org <nigel@massdems.org>; veronica@massdems.org <veronica@massdems.org>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2020, 07:29:39 AM CST
Subject: 11-7-20 Congratulations to Democratic Party President-Elect-Apparent Joe Biden, with an urgent question

November 7, 2020

Dear President-Elect-Apparent Joe Biden,

Congratulations to you and Vice President-Elect-Apparent Kamala Harris on your great success together in the 2020 Presidential election! You both richly deserve the honor of becoming our nation's next President and Vice President!

Mr. Biden, I have one respectful follow-up public-policy-related question for you as you and Ms. Harris as you both plan toward assuming elective office in Washington, D.C., January 2021:

If either you or Ms. Harris---a distinguished former district attorney in California---ever determine at any time that anyone employed by or any relative or associate of the current incumbent in the White House, Donald Trump, or any person or persons employed by any government agency or office of the Trump Administration, allegedly had any involvement of any type in alleged daily and year-round home-invasion-related crimes victimizing me during my sleeping hours inside my current apartment unit, will you and Ms. Harris fully support full criminal-prosecution in a court of law of each of those individuals, regardless of who they are?

I am referring to alleged home-invasion-related anal-rape crimes inflicted on me during my sleeping hours or at a time when I was otherwise held unconscious by alleged crime perpetrators, alleged sleep-ruination-infliction crimes, alleged illegal-nasal-inhalant-infliction crimes, alleged illegal oral-inhalant-infliction crimes, illegal hydration of my own body, and other alleged personal-injury-crimes allegedly inflicted on me during my sleeping hours as I lay alone or lie alone on my own bed---and I ALWAYS SLEEP ALONE, I BEING A LONGTIME CELIBATE-BY-CHOICE, PERMANENTLY-DRINKING-ALCOHOL-FREE, LAW-ABIDING, GAINFULLY-EMPLOYED, SINGLE-BY-CHOICE ADULT ANGLO NON-HISPANIC GENTLEMAN---inside my bolt-locked solo-occupancy (myself, only) current efficiency apartment unit at the Belco Equities company-managed Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in Austin, Texas.

Thank you, President-Elect-Apparent Biden, for giving full consideration to this request for full and very thorough and very diligent criminal-law prosecution in federal court, if applicable, of any and all alleged perpetrators---regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious, or nation of birth identity, etc.--- fitting the above reprehensible and unconscionable description.

I hope to hear from you soon on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
from a single-by-choice, celibate-by-choice, English-Scottish-German-American white male founder of a new and non-Christian religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion---a religion, I might add, in regard to which I estimate that 99 percent or more of the adult American citizens of today who are most likely to meet the eligibility criteria for my own religion are, in fact, law-abiding heterosexual men or law-abiding heterosexual women. 
Many current and former Central Texans have expressed intense antipathy or antipathy toward me in regard to my new "Honor Society" religion, and I appreciate the fact that you strongly support my own Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Association, and Freedom of Assembly Constitutional rights in regard to my currently only-one-total-approved-member (myself) and fully-independent new religion.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated apartment complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17, Apartment 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295. Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.









John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.