Tuesday, November 24, 2020

THE ONLINE MESSAGE I WROTE THIS MORNING AND DIRECTLY SUBMITTED ONLINE TO THE AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SEX CRIMES UNIT IN THIS STATE-CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS


 I am hopeful that the Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit will respond promptly to my online message I submitted directly to their Sex Crimes Unit at their official City of Austin website at 10:41 a.m. today. I am asking APD's Sex Crimes Unit to please provide me with the name of the APD Sex Crimes Unit detective assigned to my currently active APD Sex Crimes case from November 11, 2020, APD Case Number 20-3161213, in which I am the cited longtime-celibate, gainfully-employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, single adult Anglo male victim and complainant.

I am making that request after learning today through a phone call I made this morning to the APD Open Records Unit, that the APD officer, Officer Christopher Gaines, who had cited to me by an Austin 311 staff member on November 20, 2020, as himself being the "detective" for my newly active APD Case, Case Number 20-3161213, is actually an officer of the APD Crisis Intervention Team, and is not an APD detective.
____
Here is your message:
Your Name: John Kevin McMillan
Your e-mail address: mcmillanj@att.net
Subject: APD Sex Crimes Case 20-3161213
Message:
"Please let me know as soon as possible who my assigned Sex Crimes Unit investigator is for this currently active sex-crimes case in which I am the single adult Anglo male victim and complainant inside my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive.

"It is an alleged continuous daily and year-round sex-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case inflicting anal pain on me several times per night I suffer from whenever I am awakened abruptly in the middle of a nocturnal dream of mine I was having during my sleep, disruptions of my sleep that occur about five or more times per early-morning period, then with an urgent need for me to urinate (pointing to allegedly illegal hydration of me during my sleep by an alleged law-breaking home-invasion-crimes perpetrator), without any intruder visible anywhere in my double-bolt-locked, fully-locked apartment unit.

"I have an urgent need as soon as possible for my first-ever DNA-traces forensic medical exam on myself that your APD unit has officially authorized for me since 2011---with the also-urgent need for full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing for APD of any and all DNA swabs obtained from the resulting rape kit you obtain from me with my prior permission on that (permission that I hereby offer in writing for any day or night or morning period through 11:59 p.m. December 31, 2020)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.