Monday, November 2, 2020

MY PERSONAL DETERMINATION AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN TO REFUSE TO SET FOOT ON ANY U.S. STATE WHERE A MAJORITY OF THE VOTERS CHOOSE THE INFAMOUS INCUMBENT IN THIS PARTICULAR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

 

All of the registered voters in the United States have had many months in which to identify the superior honesty level of Democratic Party Presidential candidate Joe Biden over the incumbent in the Presidential campaign. Those same registered voters have had many months of factual reports to read or hear about that could have enabled them to conclude that the incumbent in The White House is corrupt and incapable of complying with the law in a consistent and diligent manner.

With this in mind, I am one single adult always-sober law-abiding Anglo male American citizen of predominantly English ancestry who will be carefully reviewing the election results tomorrow night to find out the names of each of the U.S. states where a majority of the votes were cast for the incumbent.
I will then keep for my own personal records and legal records that full list of of each and every one of the "U.S. States of Infamy", as I myself will immediately identify each of those U.S. states where a majority of voters choose the incumbent in this year's Presidential Election.
That information about truly outrageous and unconscionable conduct by each of those state's voters will help me to decide which states I personally refuse to visit or drive through or reside in or do business with or write to for several more years of my own life.
Oklahoma will very likely be among the states that earn immediate infamy with me through that state's expected decision to condone the frequent alleged misconduct in the White House by the incumbent. Oklahomans' expected choice for the incumbent will, if and when it occurs, promulgate to the entire world that the majority of the adult residents of that southwestern state suffer from a collective moral inferiority that is truly reprehensible.
Since Oklahoma borders Texas from the north, and since I occasionally will be renting a car and driving to midwestern states in future years, I may have to plan my itinerary for the next several years to completely AVOID any scenario in which I myself would EVER AT ANY TIME drive through or ever at any time VISIT anyplace in Oklahoma. I am thoroughly outraged that the majority of Oklahomans have been unwilling to oppose the pathological dishonesty of the incumbent in the Presidential Election.
I fully acknowledge that Oklahomans have a legal right and Constitutional right to vote for the Presidential Candidate of their choice. However, it is very fair of me to note that the clearly criminal nature of much of the conduct of the incumbent in this Presidential election is a damning indictment of each and every U.S. state where the majority of the voters in this particular Presidential election cast their vote for that incumbent.
Those states voting for the incumbent should be prepared to expect very honorable and civil and law-abiding punitive actions from myself---I being a private citizen not employed by any government agency or any government institution anywhere in the world---that include my refusing to set foot on any of those pro-incumbent states at any time in the next several years, regardless of who wins the election.
I will be directing my own attention, when it comes to generous philanthropic projects I myself pursue in the post-Election months and years, toward the U.S. states that DO vote for the candidate of superior honesty. That candidate is obviously Joe Biden, a statesmanlike leader who is devoted to pursuing a polite and harmonious relationship with members of both parties in the U.S. Congress.
Had I been employed by the government---which has not been the case at any time since the year 2001, when I was a full-time employee of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency in Austin---and had that government agency asked me to pay an official government-duties-related visit in late November 2020 to any of the states where a majority cast their vote for the incumbent, I would have of course diligently and politely honored that request.
Had I been a government official at the federal level--which I am not--I would have been very determined to exhibit a fairness and impartiality of public service toward all of the states participating in the election tomorrow. I would have been very determined, as a federal official, to pursue no on-duty conduct (as the incumbent in The White House has himself done toward California on numerous occasions) that would "retaliate" against or "punish" or gratuitously disparage states that voted for the opposing party's candidate in the most recent Presidential election.
But since I am NOT a government official at the federal level, much less at the state or local level, and since I am NOT employed by any government agency anywhere, I do indeed have the option of myself choosing to drive north through New Mexico (which is expected to vote for Biden) as one alternative itinerary route allowing me to bypass Oklahoma when I am driving a rental car toward one of the pro-Biden midwestern states that I do feel comfortable with as a destination for me on that trip.
Since I am in fact a private citizen, and since I am the ONLY current approved member of a non-Christian non-proselytizing "Honor Society" religion I have myself established, I have every right to NOT visit the states identifying themselves as infamous and also outrageously neo-Nazi through their selection of the incumbent in the November 3, 2020, Presidential election.
I will make it perfectly clear, though, that I am very insistent on a strictly honorable and very civil and law-abiding means of personally pursuing punitive actions of my own that lawfully and in a very civil manner exclude the "States of Infamy", as I plan to refer to those U.S. states after I obtain the final results from the November 3 Presidential Election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.