Wednesday, November 18, 2020

MY QUESTION TODAY FOR MY DULY-ELECTED STATE SENATOR, DEMOCRATIC-PARTY-AFFILIATED SARAH ECKHARDT OF THE AUSTIN AREA:

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Margaret Moore <margaret.moore@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov <david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; Crime Victims' Institute2020 Sam Htn State U <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; Joyful Heart Foundation for Rape Victims <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault <info@janedoe.org>; Mncasa Info <info@mncasa.org>; Minnesota Center Against Sexual Assault Violence and Abuse <sswweb@umn.edu>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Dwayne Bohac <dwayne.bohac@house.texas.gov>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov <bill.zedler@house.texas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; Darla Dixon <darla.dixon@tcole.texas.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; United States Senate <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; National Crime Victim Law Institute Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon <ncvli@lclark.edu>; Dennis Bonnen <dennis.bonnen@speaker.texas.gov>; Texas Lt. Gov Dan Patrick <dan.patrick@ltgov.texas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; Texas Democratic Party <yellowdog@txdemocrats.org>; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith <esmith@texastribune.org>; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea <brigid.shea@traviscountytx.gov>; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano <enrique.serrano@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; Texas Legal <members@texaslegal.org>; ACLU <info@aclutx.org>; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman <kbesserman@tramail.org>; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov <charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Spencer Cronk <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; daengster@uh.edu <daengster@uh.edu>; uhdemocrats@gmail.com <uhdemocrats@gmail.com>; jgranato@uh.edu <jgranato@uh.edu>; cji@uh.edu <cji@uh.edu>; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m@cbsnews.com>; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano <cid@cpa.state.tx.us>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations <ocr@dfps.state.tx.us>; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges <jbridges@statesman.com>; NYT News Tips <nytnews@nytimes.com>; Steven Rich <steven.rich@washpost.com>; District 7 <district7@austintexas.gov>; Austin 311 <austin311@austintexas.gov>; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen 2016 <district5@austintexas.gov>; gerald.daugherty@traviscountytx.gov <gerald.daugherty@traviscountytx.gov>; Bnaibrith Info <info@bnaibrith.org>; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 <news@cbsaustin.com>; KXAN TV News Investigations <reportit@kxan.com>; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; Austin Chronicle Editors <mail@austinchronicle.com>; Hill Country News Editor 2016 <editor@hillcountrynews.com>; Texashillel Info <info@texashillel.org>; Juan Acosta <manager@pebblecreekapartments.net>; Austin Board of Realtors Andrei <alubomudrov@abor.com>; Austin Board of Realtors Lara2015 <lgrant@abor.com>; Austin Board of Realtors-Govt. Relations <government@abor.com>; Jacqueline L. Angel <jangel@austin.utexas.edu>; alumnimembership@umn.edu <alumnimembership@umn.edu>; Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy 2016 <stot.dunphy@minneapolismn.gov>; earlmoore33@gmail.com <earlmoore33@gmail.com>; mintonc@pbso.org <mintonc@pbso.org>; robert.page@stpete.org <robert.page@stpete.org>; info@austinaptassoc.com <info@austinaptassoc.com>; cecil@belcoequities.com <cecil@belcoequities.com>; michael@dell.com <michael@dell.com>; info@jewishdems.org <info@jewishdems.org>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; info@nydems.org <info@nydems.org>; scott.oneill@nypd.org <scott.oneill@nypd.org>; jane.nelson@senate.texas.gov <jane.nelson@senate.texas.gov>; angela.paxton@senate.texas.gov <angela.paxton@senate.texas.gov>; lois.kolkhorst@senate.texas.gov <lois.kolkhorst@senate.texas.gov>; judith.zaffirini@senate.texas.gov <judith.zaffirini@senate.texas.gov>; State Senator Eddie Lucio D-Brownsville <eddie.lucio@senate.texas.gov>; Andrew Murr <andrew.murr@house.texas.gov>; jon.rosenthal@house.texas.gov <jon.rosenthal@house.texas.gov>; Robert Nichols <robert.nichols@senate.texas.gov>; District 1 <district1@austintexas.gov>; StateRep.DonnaHoward <donna.howard@house.texas.gov>; Gina Hinojosa <gina.hinojosa@house.texas.gov>; info@realjusticepac.org <info@realjusticepac.org>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; suo-inquiry@stevenson.edu <suo-inquiry@stevenson.edu>; info@forensicnurses.org <info@forensicnurses.org>; csaph@ama-assn.org <csaph@ama-assn.org>; info@mddems.org <info@mddems.org>; chair@dfl.org <chair@dfl.org>; info@cadem.org <info@cadem.org>; response@njdems.org <response@njdems.org>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; info@polarisproject.org <info@polarisproject.org>; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum <rashbaum@nytimes.com>; info@austincrime.org <info@austincrime.org>; Council Member Flannigan <district6@austintexas.gov>; Austin City Council Member Ellen Troxclair 2016 <district8@austintexas.gov>; district9@austintexas.gov <district9@austintexas.gov>; Texas Observer Editors <editors@texasobserver.org>; Debbie Hiott <dhiott@kut.org>; news@dailytexanonline.com <news@dailytexanonline.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; editorial@progressive.org <editorial@progressive.org>; letters@tnr.com <letters@tnr.com>; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor <viewpoints@chron.com>; stein@rice.edu <stein@rice.edu>; texaspolitics@mail.laits.utexas.edu <texaspolitics@mail.laits.utexas.edu>; pavc@peopleagainstviolentcrime.org <pavc@peopleagainstviolentcrime.org>; brandon.lee@austintexas.gov <brandon.lee@austintexas.gov>; travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov <travis.vonholt@austintexas.gov>; ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; media@mjfortexas.com <media@mjfortexas.com>; jon.heining@tlc.texas.gov <jon.heining@tlc.texas.gov>; lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; jason.laduque@austintexas.gov <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; robert.kepple@tdcaa.com <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; aely@naag.org <aely@naag.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 02:46:22 PM CST
Subject: 11-18-20 Sen. Eckhardt, do you support better state guidelines for faster ID of CONTINUOUS/CONTINUING rape crimes?

November 18, 2020

Dear State Senator Eckhardt,

Senator Eckhardt, I am very concerned that there may possibly be an oversight in the current state penal code of Texas or in current training procedures as implemented by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement or the Texas Department of Public Safety.

It seems to me that those State of Texas regulations or guidelines may possibly fail to offer very clear and unambiguous guidance to any and all municipal law-enforcement agencies in Texas on how their sex-crimes detectives can very promptly determine whether a cited personal-injury-crimes and sex-crimes victim has, in fact, been victimized by those felony crimes on a continuous multi-day or multi-week or multi-month basis. 

I am referring to regulations and guidelines that might also help sex-crimes detectives in Texas to identify the specific circumstances in which a full 190-day retroactive processing of a rape-evidence kit from an apparent or self-identified continuous-rape-crimes victim is required by law or permitted to occur or advisable in Texas.

Senator Eckhardt, are you satisfied with the state guidelines currently offered to Sex Crimes Unit  detectives for the Austin Police Department that advise them on whether they should obtain or request full 190-day retroactive processing of any and all DNA-trace swabs and any and all other DNA-trace items in any rape kit maintained by APD for any cited sex-crimes victim?

I am the current criminal-law complainant in the currently active APD Sex Crimes Case 20-3161213.

In my case, as I have mentioned to you before, I am very hopeful that the Austin Police Department as soon as possible this month will officially authorize for me in advance what will be my first-ever forensic DNA-swabs medical-evidence rape exam on myself since April 28, 2011, that was officially authorized in advance by APD's Sex Crimes Unit.

The Austin Police Department currently has two rape-evidence kits from me from 2011, but has apparently not yet decided to actually obtain full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing of each of those two rape kits. It will truly be a life-saver for me, Senator Eckhardt, if you or a member of your staff are willing to contact APD for me and politely ask them to please order a  full six-month retroactive processing of each of those two rape kits I had requested on myself in 2011. The APD case numbers on those two rape kits from 2011 are: APD Sex Crimes  Case 11-1180447 (forensic rape-evidence medical exam date, April 28, 2011); and APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 (forensic rape-evidence medical exam date, December 22, 2011). 

Senator Eckhardt, I am very grateful to you for being one of only three total public officials --- of the approximately 20 public officials I have specifically contacted on the subject --- who have been willing to state to me in writing that she or he supports my legal right to keep any and all persons AWAY from any portion of the interior of my current double-bolt-locked and locked solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit during my bedtime hours.

The other two public officials who each offered me that written assurance earlier this year were then-State Senator Kirk Watson, and my very helpful current Democratic Party Precinct 139 Chair, Saundra Ragona. I regard it as noteworthy that each of the three public-officials offering me that very reassuring support are, in fact, Democratic Party-affiliated. This is one very tangible way in which the Democratic Party has strongly supported freedom from crime for me inside my current bolt-locked solo-occupancy apartment unit in a very noble manner that contrasts sharply with the record of Republican Party officials toward myself.

Chris, a high-ranking Republican-affiliated staff member serving as deputy director of Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz's federal-government office in Austin, Texas, stated to me on the telephone on October 3, 2016, during a local phone call I made to Senator Cruz's Austin office from my apartment unit at that time at Village Oaks Apartments (10926 Jollyville Road in northwest Austin), that there might be some "federal agency" involvement in the alleged continuous anal-rape-crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I lay alone on my own bed inside my locked apartment unit, Chris said.

Despite that helpful disclosure to me by Chris, neither Senator Cruz's Austin office nor 
Republican U.S. Senator Cornyn's Dallas office (the office of Senator Cornyn that replied to me in writing on July 24, 2020, that Senator Cornyn "regrets that the problem you describe (a possible additional point of entry into your unit that you believe needs to be blocked with federal assistance on that) does not appear to be one over which he has jurisdiction as a United States Senator. Consequently, He is unable to afford (sic) you the assistance you requested.") provided me with any assistance in regard to my being a self-identified continuous-and-continuing home-invasion-crimes victim and self-identified anal-rape-crimes victim during my sleeping hours in Austin, Texas.

Andrew Tijerina, a first-rate home-security expert for a Better Business Bureau-accredited home-security-services business ("Fortress Lock, Safe, & Security") inspected my current efficiency apartment unit at my request on October 1, 2020, and Mr. Tijerina directly identified at least one point of entry into my current unit that I had not been informed about by the polite management team at my current complex in response to specific inquiries I had made on the subject of how many possible points of entry are there in my current unit (their polite answer was "three", all of which were obvious points of entry I had myself also identified). I have shared the new information about the confirmed fourth point of entry into my current unit with the Austin Police Department. 

Nor did U.S. President Donald Trump ---whom I directly contacted twice over a multi-year period at his official White House website about my being a self-identified continuous anal-rape-crimes victim during my sleeping hours in Austin --- do anything to help put a stop to those alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged personal-injury-crimes victimizing me and inflicting pain on my body during my sleeping hours on a daily and year-round basis as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my current always-bolt-locked apartment unit in Austin.

In the period since early 2016, I have undergone about five separate medical surgeries on my body inside hospitals of Austin for life-threatening circulatory and cardiovascular problems that had developed for me. One family-practice medical physician whom I consulted, Dr. Carson Higgs of Austin Regional Clinic in Austin, helpfully stated to me in the last  few years that significant sleep deprivation I myself had reportedly sustained on a year-round and multi-year basis relating to my being awakened several times per night with an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus, an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation, and wobbliness in my legs as I walked to the bathroom to urinate, with no evidence of any intruder present anywhere in my apartment unit, could have played a role in the onset of medical symptoms I sustained that either justified or necessitated one or more of those doctor-ordered surgical procedures on me since early 2016 inside a total of three respective highly-rated hospitals in Austin, Dr. Higgs helpfully stated to me during a medical appointment I had with him at the 
ARC Quarry Lake location in northwest Austin.

I have not authorized any anal-vibration services on me, and I do not own or use any vibrator of any type. I have not authorized any infliction of nasal-inhalants into my nostrils, and I do not own or use any nasal inhalants. Also, I have not authorized any hydration services being inflicted into my body during my sleeping hours inside my apartment unit.

One female relative of mine, who has since asked that her name be withheld to protect her anonymity, did helpfully volunteer to me on the telephone in the 1990s that "many people believe that you (John Kevin McMillan of Texas) have been persecuted in Texas because you exhibit a significantly greater overall affinity toward a higher percentage of all of the heterosexual men than of all of the homosexual or bisexual men" (approximate quote). I very emphatically maintain that my civilly-conveyed "heterophilia" (as distinct from heterophobia), accompanied by platonic-politeness from myself, is very honorable and law-abiding, and reflects my very high level of psychological healthiness as a morally and aesthetically straight and non-sadomasochistic, idealistic, wholesome, facially-cleanshaven, permanently-alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free and anti-marijuana-minded, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, intelligent single adult white gentleman of exclusively northern European ancestry. I might add that I personally oppose sex-change operations and am not affiliated with any sexuality-theme group supporting sex-change operations. However, I am very respectful toward the fact that the laws in Texas do permit sex-change operations at present, in very, very rare cases in which a person actually requests one---a scenario that would never under any circumstance ever at any time occur for me.

In the entire one-and-one-half-year period in which I have resided in my current solo-occupancy efficiency apartment, Apartment 2418 at Pebble Creek Apartments (8805 North Plaza Drive, Austin District 4),  I have never once permitted any neighbor of mine, any former roommate of mine, any friend of mine, any relative of mine, any current or former coworker of mine, any current or former work supervisor of mine, or any personal acquaintance of mine to enter my current apartment unit on any occasion---regardless of the time of day or night. I might add that I have never once opened my front door and spoken with anyone fitting any of those descriptions in any context in which that individual stood at my front doorstep, for that matter.

I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), single-by-choice, Anglo Non-Hispanic English-Scottish-German-American white gentleman. I insist on my legal right to press criminal-law charges against any individual---regardless of their racial or ethnic identity or age or nation of citizenship or religious affiliation or socioeconomic status---who allegedly ever commits a home-invasion crime or who allegedly trespasses anywhere inside my current always-bolt-locked apartment unit, or who allegedly has any type of physical contact or any type of sexual contact with me during my sleeping hours, regardless of the time of day when that alleged felony crime occurs.

I maintain that very prompt identification of a sex-crimes case as a possible or likely or apparent continuous-crimes case will help a municipal law-enforcement agency such as the Austin Police Department to very promptly order and obtain full 190-day retroactive processing of any and all DNA-trace swabs and other DNA-trace items obtained for the victim's rape-evidence kit that a law-enforcement agency had obtained.

Thank you in advance, Senator Eckhardt, for your very helpful and reassuring reply letter to me on this current legal-liability issue facing the Texas Legislature and the State Government of Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a law-abiding and gainfully-employed (three different chain-owned restaurants in Austin, and no other employer), single adult Anglo non-Hispanic male constituent of yours and American citizen who voted for you in the recent runoff election for State Senate.
My solo-occupancy rental-apartment-unit home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Building 17 (in the northeastern corner of my current complex), Apartment 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit), Austin, TX 78753.



John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.