Sunday, March 22, 2020

VERY PLEASANT NEWS TO WAKE UP TO THIS MORNING, MINUTES AFTER I GOT OUT OF BED FOR GOOD AFTER BEING AWAKENED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SLEEP WITH THE USUAL ALLEGED-HOME-INVASION-RELATED-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES EVIDENCE OF AN UNPLEASANT VIBRATING SENSATION IN MY ANUS, URGENT NEED TO URINATE, AND THE USUAL DISGUST THAT AUSTIN POLICE HAD ONCE AGAIN FAILED TO ARREST A CRIME SUSPECT AND CHARGE THEM WITH AN ACTUAL HOME-INVASION-RELATED PERSONAL-INJURY CRIME HERE IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY FOR TEXAS:


Good news today from Scotland Yard: They sent me a very nice confirmation note (please see below) this morning, confirming receipt of my public-information request to them.

This is one great advantage to the democratic nations such The United Kingdom: they invite public-information requests and provide members of the general public access to reliable factual information in response to those requests.

Texas is among the U.S. states that from what I understand traditionally has had a strong public-information-access state law. So this is one advantage to this southwestern state, though I believe I read recently that the Texas Open Records Act may have been weakened by revision of that law passed by the Texas Legislature in a recent year.

The exact text of my first-ever online public-information request to Scotland Yard at their official website in London, England, on behalf of myself, British-and-German-American single adult gentleman John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, USA:

"I seek information helpful to me in pursuing legal actions in Austin, Texas (or elsewhere, if need be) that can help me to put a stop to alleged continuous and continuing daily home-invasion crimes, trespassing crimes, personal-injury-crimes and sex-crimes (with alleged anal vibrator also being inflicted on me) by trespassers during my sleep---with alleged infliction on me of unauthorized nasal inhalants, oral inhalants, & hydration through my mouth having alleged role in my being held unconscious throughout each personal-injury crime victimizing me during my sleep and my being awakened several times per early morning period with an urgent need to urinate in my bathroom. No intruder visible. I always sleep alone and am a teetotaling celibate single male adult English-Scottish-German-American. I'm the only tenant in my solo-occupancy efficiency rental apt. No one but me should ever be anywhere inside my current always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured apt. during my bedtime hours."
________

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "subjectaccess@acro.pnn.police.uk"

To: "mcmillanj@att.net"

Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 01:00:18 AM CDT

Subject: MCMILLAN Ref: [SA/20/009193] Subject Access Application

Dear Mr John Kevin MCMILLAN,

This email is to acknowledge receipt of your request for a subject access disclosure from the Police National Computer (PNC) by ACRO Criminal Records Office.

The statutory deadline by which ACRO must provide a response is one month from the date of receipt of your request by the relevant police force.

Your request was received on 22 March 2020.


If you require access to information that may be held about you on any other police records system than the PNC (in relation to specific incidents or offences) you will need to contact the data protection office for the relevant police force or visit the data protection section of their website.

Disclaimer: Please be advised that if your request does not contain the required information and necessary proof of identification we will be unable to process your request and it will be cancelled and/or returned to you.

Yours sincerely,
ACRO Customer Services

If you have any queries regarding your application please contact ACRO Customer Services:
T: 02380 479 920
International: +44 (0)2380 479920
E: customer.services@acro.pnn.police.uk *********************************************************************************
This electronic message contains information from ACRO which may be legally privileged and confidential. Any opinions expressed may be those of the individual and not necessarily those of ACRO.

The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of the information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone

+44 (0) 845 60 13 999 or email to postmaster@acro.pnn.police.uk immediately. Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

All communications, including telephone calls and electronic messages

to and from ACRO may be subject to monitoring. Replies to this email may be seen by employees other than the intended recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.