Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MY E-MAILED REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE FROM SCOTLAND YARD IN LONDON, ENGLAND, ON MY ATTEMPTED ONLINE PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO THAT GLOBALLY-ADMIRED NATIONAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Scotland Yard England ; The Economist ; Public Enquiries (CD) ; Polis Cam Ac Webmaster
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 07:09:46 PM CDT
Subject: Fw: 3-31-20 follow-up to Scotland Yard re: my public-information request application

CORRECTION: I just now discovered in my computer system records that the MOST recently edited and updated version of my online statement below for your law-enforcement agency was in fact the following:

"I am baffled to this very day by an unsolicited oral statement that my often-candid father, Dr. Calvin McMillan, made to me on the telephone in the summer of 1991, during a multi-month period in which I resided in Cuero, Texas, as a full-time reporter for the 'Victoria (TX) Advocate' daily newspaper. In that long-distance phone call I made to Father's home in Westlake Hills (TX) from my solo-occupancy rental home in Cuero, he volunteered to me at the start of our conversation that he was dismayed by a 'British media company' that Father said had reportedly been very unethical. I myself never signed any employment agreement with any British media company. In 1988, Father in another unsolicited statement of indignation very emphatically stated to me, Mother, my brother Kent, his wife, and my sister Julie and her husband inside Father's and Mother's Westlake Hills (TX) home, that Father was outraged by 'these idiots (sic) who insist on broadcasting everything all over the world!'"
___
I apologize for any inconvenience that this correction has caused your government agency in London.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Best Wishes,
from public-information requestor John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, USA.
_____
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Scotland Yard England ; Public Enquiries (CD) ; The Economist ; Polis Cam Ac Webmaster
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 07:01:59 PM CDT
Subject: 3-31-20 follow-up to Scotland Yard re: my public-information request application

Dear Scotland Yard officials in London,

I have downloaded my current driver's license from a nearby Fed-Ex location, and this evening here in Austin (TX) I was about to add that to my otherwise-complete online public-information request to your law-enforcement agency today. However, I suddenly discovered that all of the data I had typed into my entire application for pertinent information from your globally-admired law-enforcement agency had somehow been erased.

Below is the most recent online statement I attempted to offer to your law-enforcement agency in order to provide you with a primary cited reason why I sought to submit this public-information request to Scotland Yard:

"I am baffled to this day by an unsolicited statement my often-candid father in Austin (TX), Dr. Calvin McMillan, made to me on the telephone in the summer of 1991, during a mulit-month period in which I resided in Cuero, Texas, as a full-time reporter for the 'Victoria (TX) Advocate' daily newspaper. In that long-distance phone I made to Father from my rental home in Cuero, he volunteered to me at the start of the conversation that he was dismayed by a 'British media company' that Father said had reportedly been very unethical, he said. I myself never signed any employment agreement with any British media company. In 1988, Father in another unsolicited statement of indignation did very emphatically state to me and Mother and my brother Kent and my sister Julie and her husband Dean inside Father's and Mother's Westlake Hills (TX) home that Father was appalled by 'these idiots (sic) who insist on broadcasting everything all over the world!'"

Unfortunately, the above statement was apparently also lost today. I am reluctant to re-enter the information for my application, since there seems to be a current flaw in the system that erases my application at the very end.

I would welcome a phone call from your law-enforcement agency in London. I will gladly provide you with any and all information you need in order to clarify that my request for information from you is fully authentic and fully honest and fully accurate.
My home phone number is: (512) 342-2295.
My cell phone number through AT&T is: (512) 993-7305.

Any suggestions or advice you might be willing to offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, an American citizen of English, Scottish, and German ancestry.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.