Friday, March 27, 2020

AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION SENDS POLITE REPLY TO ME IN RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE FROM THE ABA ON ALLEGED FAILURE OF MY DULY-ELECTED CONGRESSMAN, U.S. REP. LLOYD DOGGETT OF AUSTIN, TEXAS, TO SEND ME A REPLY LETTER IN RESPONSE TO MY DECEMBER 8, 2019, E-MAIL PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST TO HIMSELF


From: Steele, Bernadette
To: mcmillanj@att.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 12:19:27 PM CDT
Subject: RE: need email address for contact person with ABA Forum on Communications Law

Dear Mr. McMillan,

I just wanted you to know that you email has been received. I forwarded to the Chair of the Forum on Communications Law.

Regards,

Bernadette

-----Original Message-----

From: no-reply@americanbar.org <no-reply@americanbar.org>

Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 5:33 PM

To: Steele, Bernadette <Bernadette.Steele@americanbar.org>

Subject: need email address for contact person with ABA Forum on Communications Law

First Name: John

Last Name: McMillan

Company: null

Email: mcmillanj@att.net

Phone Number:

Message: I would appreciate obtaining from you an e-mail address for a contact person with your ABA Forum on Communications Law.

I am been dismayed to note that my duly-elected congressman, U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett of Austin, Texas, has chosen not to send me ANY reply letter at any time in response to my December 8, 2019-dated e-mail public-information request (PIR) I had e-mailed to him that same day. A female staff member of his acknowledged to me on the telephone on January 16, 2020, that Congressman Doggett had received that PIR from me

________
BELOW IS THE EXACT TWO-PARAGRAPH VERBATIM TEXT OF MY DECEMBER 8, 2019, PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST PER SE THAT I WROTE AND SENT TO CONGRESSMAN DOGGETT, AS PROVIDED HERE FOR THIS BLOG FOR THE SAKE OF CLARIFICATION OF THE CONTEXT IN WHICH I RECEIVED A REPLY LETTER (ABOVE) FROM THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION FORUM ON COMMUNICATIONS.

"This is a public-information request in which I see to obtain from you a copy of any and all e-mail communications or other written communications that you or any member of your staff at your Washington, D.C., office or at your Austin, Texas, office have authored or generated or produced or sent or mailed or forwarded or FAXed or received at any time since June 21, 2019, that each refer at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.


"EXCLUDED from the scope of this public-information request are any and e-mails that I myself exclusively wrote, or that I forwarded to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.