Wednesday, March 4, 2020

MY LETTER OF CONGRATULATIONS THAT I WROTE AND SENT TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE JOSEPH BIDEN:


From: John McMillan
To: Joebiden Info
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 01:41:58 PM CST
Subject: 3-4-20 follow-up note re: your campaign

March 4, 2020
Dear Senator Biden,
Congratulations on your great success yesterday in the Democratic Party Presidential Primary elections. I am proud to inform you today I made a $10 online contribution to your political campaign.

Some advice I would like to offer you:

---Please consider offering very clear medical-criteria guidelines in advance that specify the circumstances in which, if elected, you would resign from the Presidency and hand over the position to your chosen Vice President. That assurance from you would impress many voters as an additional reminder to them that you, unlike President Trump, take pride in being forthright and honest and honorable.

---Please be very careful to select as your Vice Presidential running mate an individual in regard to whom you would feel very comfortable about their serving as President, if a worst-case scenario relating to your own medical health (and let us all hope this DOES NOT happen) should occur during your first term in the White House.

Since many Americans are worried that you might possibly die of natural causes or suffer a stroke while in office, your selection of a truly outstanding and very high-integrity Vice Presidential running mate will be very, very reassuring to American voters.

---Please consider establishing very clear and well-defined limits or prohibitions on your son Hunter's involvement in your political life and business ventures. This would assure the American people that integrity issues relating to your son Hunter would not undermine your own credibility as the Democratic Party candidate or as U.S. President.

I might add that if you do allow Hunter to have an involvement in your political career, you might want to limit that involvement to his doing a public-service announcement on the importance of seeking treatment for an illicit drug addiction---or possibly his serving as an unpaid member on a Presidential Commission on Illicit Drug and Alcohol Addiction.

---Please consider pledging to follow the lead of President Jimmy Carter by placing all of your own assets in a triple-blind-trust account (right phrasing?) immediately after you are elected to the Presidency. This would demonstrate to the American people that you will offer a very refreshing and high-integrity contrast to that of Donald Trump as President.

---You could impress many Americans if you publicly denounce and deplore the allegedly illegal human trafficking and transnational organized crime activities and continued thought-control project and continuous-noise-pollution-infliction project that President Trump has permitted to continue occurring in a context that has victimized myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas ---- with my emphasis as a criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department and the FBI being on allegedly illegal physical contact and allegedly illegal sexual contact with me that allegedly is continuing to occur on a daily and year-round basis during my sleeping hours inside my bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin, Texas. 

I have written to President Trump about this issue for me, and he has chosen against sending me any reply letter or reply note, aside from a confirmation that he received my online written communication on that issue. I did get one telephone intake interview with the FBI in 2019, but was later told by the FBI when I did a follow-up call that since they were sure my case did not involve organized crime victimizing me, they would not investigate. 


The White House

To:mcmillanj@att.net

Jan 11 at 8:40 PM

January 11, 2019

Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

Sincerely,
The Office of Presidential Correspondence

If you wish to receive regular email updates from the White House, please Click Here. You may also follow President Trump and the White House on FacebookInstagram,Twitter, and YouTube.



THE ONLINE QUESTION I POSED TO PRESIDENT TRUMP AT ABOUT 8:30 P.M. JANUARY 11, 2019, AT HIS OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE U.S. GOVERNMENT WEBSITE, WITH THE WORD "YOU" TYPED WITHIN PARENTHESES LATER ADDED BY ME FOR CLARIFICATION IN BLOGS OF MINE I LATER POSTED:
"Mr. President, please ask the FBI agents based in Austin, Texas, to help me put an immediate end to alleged personal-injury-crimes allegedly victimizing me on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis during my bedtime hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my locked rental-apartment unit. I am a longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, gainfully-employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, civil and law-abiding Anglo adult gentleman. I have a great need for seven or eight consecutive and uninterrupted and uninjured hours of revitalizing sleep every night --- healthful sleep in which I am NOT subjected by anyone to any nasal-inhalants or liquids or "anal-vibration" services or other so-called "medical services" during my sleeping hours. I have not authorized ANY medical services being inflicted on me during my sleeping hours, as (you) may already be aware."
______
Senator Biden, the FBI has repeatedly referred me back to the Austin Police Department, which ever since February 2020 has declined to accept any additional infrared, motion-sensitive-camera-generated crime-evidence photo images obtained for me over a recent multi-month period at my financial expense (I own the cameras I'm using) that reveal alleged trespassers during my sleeping hours inside my bedroom of my current always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured efficiency apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Austin, Texas, 78753.

My recently-assigned case identification number with the Polaris Project, a group that opposes human trafficking, is: 682239.

The 24-hours-per-day, toll-free phone number for the National Human Trafficking hotline that is maintained by the Polaris Project is: 1-888-3737-888.

President Barack Obama did send me a reply letter during his tenure in the White House in which he stated that he supports freedom from crime for all Americans, apparently including myself, but did not specifically refer to safe housing conditions for me.

Senator Biden, I would be very, very grateful to you if you would please contact the Polaris Project or the Austin Police Department or the FBI and offer a vote of confidence in me as a criminal-law complainant here in Austin, Texas.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990, and never previously addicted), permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984, and never-previously-addicted) and lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, lifelong-tobacco-free and anti-tobacco-minded as well as anti-vaping-minded, lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently jewelry-free, platonicly polite, consistently clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday communications with others), single adult longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001), 62-year-old Anglo-Saxon white gentleman and registered voter in Texas. I am also the founder and ONLY approved current member of a new and politely non-Christian religion, the factually-minded Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that specifically opposes home-invasion crimes, the use of noise pollution as a political weapon for subjecting anyone to political or religious persecution, sexual assault crimes, personal-injury crimes, fraudulent and injurious "medical" services, thought-control projects, deprogramming projects inflicted on someone against his wishes, the infliction of continuous anonymous communications on anyone in a context that violates his or her privacy rights, the infliction of knowingly false or fraudulent communications on anyone, stalking crimes, and the defiance of anyone's legal or human right to exclude from their own life anyone whom they have already rejected (and I have in fact rejected numerous specified persons from my own life).
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.