Sunday, March 29, 2020

DAS IST GUT! THE FOREIGN OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT OF GERMANY POLITELY ACCEPTS FROM ME TODAY AN ONLINE QUESTION:


Das Ist Gut! (I studied German through Berlitz instruction tapes in 1989, when I resided in Big Spring, Texas, and was a full-time reporter for "The Big Spring Herald" daily newspaper; and I especially enjoyed learning the phrase Das Ist Gut!' in German from that Berlitz tape. I also attended a German lesson or two that was taught by a female instructor in Big Spring who was also an official of the American Red Cross non-profit organization in Big Spring, with the only one other student present in and attending that German class having been Troyce Wolf, a State Bar of Texas-member attorney and Big Spring native.)

The national Government of Germany today politely accepted from me a letter of inquiry that I submitted to their national government's Federal Foreign Office at their official German Government website address of:

https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/action/en/101100/action/- .


The German Government's immediate computer-generated confirmation at their website stated:

"Success

"Your request has been sent successfully".

I also received an e-mail confirmation note today from the German Government under the courageous leadership of Prime Minister Angela Merkel:

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: noreply@info.auswaertiges-amt.de

To: "mcmillanj@att.net"

Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020, 01:11:08 PM CDT

Subject: Your request


The following information was submitted :

Subject : re: alleged persecution of myself in Austin, Texas

Your message (up to 2000 characters) : 


"I am a law-abiding, gainfully employed, longtime-celibate, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, anti-marijuana-minded and anti-illicit-drugs-minded, single-by-choice Anglo adult male American citizen with one-fourth German ancestry ('Siegling' the original surname of a grandmother of mine in Iowa). 

"My legal name is 'John Kevin McMillan'. 

"Does the German Government have any current factual evidence of any person or group of persons or civic groups or religious groups or media entities or businesses or government-owned institutions or agencies allegedly or possibly subjecting me to any form of illegal thought-control project or any alleged political or religion-related persecution of myself or any alleged harassment of myself or alleged sexual abuse of myself in Austin, Texas, USA? 

"I would appreciate a prompt reply note from you on this."


Title : Mr.

Last name : McMillan

First name : John

Email address : mcmillanj@att.net

Number : Apt. 2418

Postal code : 78753 City : Austin

Telephone : 5123422295 Fax :

Topic : Other Preferred language : English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.