Thursday, March 19, 2020

A MUCH-APPRECIATED FRIENDLY REPLY TO ME TODAY FROM FOX NEWS HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK CITY IN REGARD TO ALLEGED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-ALLEGED-SEX-CRIMES-AND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE INSIDE MY ALWAYS-LOCKED EFFICIENCY APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTH AUSTIN---A CASE IN WHICH I REMAIN A SELF-IDENTIFIED CRIME VICTIM DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS AS I LIE ALONE ON MY OWN BED, ASLEEP AND UNCONSCIOUS AND PROBABLY SNORING:


Fox News

To:Mcmillanj

Thu, Mar 19 (2020) at 6:33 PM

re: is FOX HQ willing to accept emails from me re: crime case in Austin, TX?

##### REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE #####

Hi John Kevin McMillan,
Thanks for reaching out to us to share your story idea or news tip. We've passed your message to our Editorial team.

If they're interested in pursuing this they'll be in touch with you to get more information.

Best,
The Fox News Digital team
_____


My online submission this evening to Fox News headquarters staff in New York City, New York, provided FOX Headquarters with my full legal name, my current landline home phone number, and my current primary e-mail address, and offered them the following message at official webpage of
https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000485774 :


"I was politely told several years ago by a Hispanic male editor at your Fox 7 News office in Austin, Texas, that he wanted me to refrain from directly contacting that office with any additional newstips relating to the alleged continuous-and-continuing personal-injury-crimes-and-sex-crimes case in which I remain, to this very day, a self-identified single adult white male victim of alleged crimes during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and snoring, on my own bed inside my current always-bolt-locked-and-always-locked efficiency apartment unit in north Austin. 


"Is your HQ office willing to accept newstips from me for that case? If so, which e-mail address should I use for submitting story ideas to your HQ news team?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.