Friday, March 27, 2020

UNITED STATES SENATOR JOHN CORNYN OF TEXAS ON MARCH 27, 2020, RECEIVES A POLITE REMINDER NOTE FROM MYSELF

MY POLITE REMINDER NOTE THAT I SENT TODAY TO UNITED STATES SENATOR JOHN CORNYN:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: United States Senate ; Margaret Moore ; Scotland Yard England ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator John Whitmire ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; Kirk Watson ; Darla Dixon ; Fbinaa Info ; David Maxwell ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; news@texasmonthly.com ; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; District 4 ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; John Hitzelberg ; Gerald Daugherty ; Spencer Cronk ; Dwayne Bohac ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; help@humantraffickinghotline.org ; press@warren.senate.gov ; Rey Arellano ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; Bnaibrith Info ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Justin Holland ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; The New Republic Editors ; CommentaryMagazineEditors ; Gina Hinojosa ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Mike Henderson ; Doc Webmaster ; Ftc Webmaster ; admin@anglicanchurch.net ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Rainn Info ; district9@austintexas.gov ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; District 1 ; District 7 ; Texas Observer Editors ; Austin City Auditor QA Coordinator (2016) ; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; Humantrafficking ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Democratic National Committee ; The Republican National Committee ; Thomas ; Bill Weld ; tulsioffice@mail.house.gov ; Joebiden Info ; Bernie ; The Economist ; The London Times Letters To Editor ; Amnesty International UT-Austin Chapter ; Amnesty Info ; Notre Dame Univ. Center for Civil and Human Rights ; Harvard Club of Austin 2017 ; Trinity University San Antonio Assoc. Prof. Political Science John Hermann ; Rice Univ. Polit Sci Prof. Alford ; Rice Univ. Polit. Sci. Prof. Brace ; stein@rice.edu ; Aclum Info ; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett ; Houston Chronicle Letters To the Editor ; Texas Tribune Editor In Chief Evan Smith ; releases@startribune.com ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; Daily Texan Alumni Association (2016) ; news@dailytexanonline.com ; dhiott@kut.org ; Center for Investigative Reporting
; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Rep. John Bucy 2019CentralTX ; Rep. Erin Zwiener 2019CentralTX
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2020, 03:44:59 PM CDT
Subject: Fw: 3-25-20 PIR re: U.S. Senator John Cornyn and me

Dear Senator Cornyn,
I would appreciate receiving a reply confirmation note from you indicating (if true) that you have received my March 25, 2020-dated e-mail public-information request (below) to yourself.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely and Best Wishes from a  gainfully employed and law-abiding, always-sober and law-enforcement-minded single adult Anglo English-Scottish-German-American male constituent of yours in Austin,
John Kevin McMillan.

John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: United States Senate ; Cornyn Senate Gov Webmaster ; jessica_seale@cornyn.senate.gov ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Thomas ; Joebiden Info ; press@warren.senate.gov ; Kirk Watson ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Darla Dixon ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Margaret Moore ; David Maxwell ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Gerald Daugherty ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Gina Hinojosa ; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m cbsnews.com="">; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; Texasadvocacyproject Info ; Leander Police Chief Minton ; Spencer Cronk ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Fbinaa Info ; District 4 ; John Hitzelberg ; Rey Arellano ; tulsioffice@mail.house.gov ; Democratic National Committee ; The Republican National Committee ; Austin Republican Women 2016 ; Rainn Info ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; Humantrafficking ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; Hays County TX Sheriff's Office CID Unit 2016 ; San Marcos Police Chief Chase Stapp 2017 ; internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov ; jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov ; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Dwayne Bohac ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; Nicole D. Collier ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Senator John Whitmire ; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum ; Criminal Justice Journalists Brd Wenger 2016 ; Crime Report Ed. Stephen Handelman (2016) ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Bnaibrith Info ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Mike Henderson ; Sociology Prof. Jim Nolan West Va. University ; Scotland Yard England ; Steven Rich ; NYT News Tips ; Piper Stege Nelson ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Civil Rights Office Texas Health Human Services Commission ; Oig Hhs Webmaster ; Ombudsman Texas Dept. of State Health Services ; Justin Holland ; Doc Webmaster ; Ftc Webmaster ; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. ; National Crime Victim Law Institute (Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon)
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 11:32:13 PM CDT
Subject: 3-25-20 PIR re: U.S. Senator John Cornyn and me

To: United States Senator John Cornyn,
United States Senate,
Washington, D.C.

March 25, 2020

Dear Senator Cornyn,

This is a public-information request in which I seek to obtain from you a record or copy of any and all reports or e-mail letters or letters received or written by you or any member of your U.S. Senate office staff in Washington, D.C., that directly referred at least once to actions you or a staff member of yours pursued, or that contained information or statements or findings or legal notes you obtained or received or generated on my behalf or in regard to me, during the multi-week or multi-month period in 2013 or 2014 in which you officially represented me in direct communications between yourself (or a member of your staff) and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security federal law-enforcement agency.

INCLUDED IN THE SCOPE OF THIS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST IS A COPY OF THE SIGNED LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION I MYSELF SENT TO YOU IN 2013 OR 2014 UPON YOUR PRIOR AGREEMENT THAT GAVE YOU OFFICIAL LEGAL AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT ME IN DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT ME BETWEEN YOURSELF AND THE "U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY" FEDERAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.

(Below, please find a e-mail letter I wrote in 2014, a copy of which was presumably forwarded to you at my request by the Republican National Committee, that referred to that official authorization I had provided you with your prior agreement on that.)

Also in this public-information request, I seek to obtain from you a copy of any and all e-mail letters or other written communications that you or a member of your U.S. Senate Office staff in Washington, D.C., wrote or sent or forwarded or FAXed or received at any time from 9 a.m. March 26, 2010, until 9 a.m. March 26, 2020, and that, in each such case, referred at least once in any manner to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.

EXCLUDED FROM THE SCOPE OF THIS PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST ARE ANY AND ALL E-MAIL LETTERS PER SE THAT WERE EITHER WRITTEN BY MYSELF OR SENT TO YOU OR FORWARDED TO YOU BY MYSELF. 

My date of birth is April 27, 1957. I am a native of Lincoln, Nebraska. I have been a resident of Austin, Texas, on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since mid-March 1997.

In the applicable period ever since March 26, 2010, I have resided as a rent-paying official tenant or rent-paying management-team-approved occupant at the following respective home addresses:

---Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, TX 78759.
---Crossland Economy Studios, 12621 Hymeadow Road, Room 133, Austin, TX 78729.
---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.
---Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Apt. 1609, Austin, TX 78759.
---Austin Motor Inn, 11400 N Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78753.
---Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apartment 2418, Austin, TX 78753.

Senator Cornyn, I hope to hear from you soon in response to this public-information request from a law-abiding, gainfully-employed, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), longtime-celibate-by-choice and platonicly polite, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), facially-cleanshaven and anti-facial-hair-minded, lifelong-tattoo-less and anti-tattoo-minded, anti-marijuana-minded and anti-illicit-drugs-minded, single-by-choice, adult English-Scottish-German-American white non-Hispanic male adult constituent of yours.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, public-information requestor.
My current home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

I'm also on Facebook: "John McMillan", middle name "Kevin", a current individual dues-paying member of the Dallas-based "Texas Tenants Union", the University of Minnesota Alumni Association, AARP, the United States Tennis Association, and "Americans for Non-Smokers' Rights".


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; U.S. Dept of Justice ; RepublicanNationalCommittee ; Louis Bratton Attorney ; Tara Long ; "lori.catter@co.travis.tx.us" ; "rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us" ; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa ; Texas Rangers Division DPS ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Travis County District Attorney
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:52 AM
Subject: 4-10-14 special note to federal officials re: crime case

I would like to again thank the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for your current investigation into this alleged continuous-and-still-continuing felony-crimes case in which I am being victimized on a frequent and daily and year-round basis during my sleep.

Earlier this morning, for instance, I was awakened abruptly on my bed inside my bolt-locked bedroom in the middle of my sleep with discomfort in my anus and surprising constriction in my anus at about 3:45 a.m. and, later, at about 6:15 a.m., according to the legal notes I jotted down today in my standard diary entry for April 10, 2014, inside my private bedroom. I was also awakened two or three other times in the middle of my sleep, but I neglected to jot down a note in my standard diary on those other sleep-interruption-related alleged personal injury crimes victimizing myself.

I would also like to take this opportunity to politely remind Homeland Security officials that your federal agency did confirm for me on March 22, 2014, that you received an additional...report about my most recent previous roommate, "Sandjaja Utama", a self-identified "citizen of Indonesia," from a complainant OTHER than myself, and that your federal agency has begun an official investigation about Mr. Utama, you informed me in that March 22 phone  conversation I had with your federal agency. 

I have not been granted any in-person meeting or interview with any Homeland Security investigator at any time this year or in any prior year, much to my disappointment on that.

I would welcome any and all DNA-evidence medical testing on my stained bed linens (my primary-care doctor, Dr. Edie Shulman, has authorized me to not wash my linens over a multi-week period in order to protect that DNA evidence of an alleged illegal intruder in my bedroom until that evidence is finally evaluated by a law-enforcement agency, provided that I take a shower every night before going to bed, which I am doing nearly every night) or on my anus or buttocks or mouth or nostrils, for instance, that Homeland Security is willing to order for me at any time, with the understanding that results would extend back at least 190 days, as APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective David Silva had assured me in 2011 that results from DNA forensic medical exams on me could in fact do (for 190 days, at most, he told me in 2011 on the telephone). I would also welcome any and all electronic surveillance of my bedroom that Homeland Security is willing to sponsor or request or order at this time.

I would also like to remind each of your federal agencies that I recently signed a legal document that provided the very distinguished and very honorable U.S. Senator John Cornyn the legal authority to himself represent me in communications with Homeland Security about this very urgent criminal-law matter. I might add at this time that if Senator Cornyn needs to contact any other government agency at any level about this criminal-law case in which I am the victim, I hereby authorize him to do so on my behalf.

I am very grateful to Senator Cornyn for his very kind interest in this very alarming continuous crimes case that President Obama  in 2013 wrote me a signed reply letter about. I have provided President Obama with several telephone reports and E-mail letter updates about this crime case in the period since then.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant and the victim of continuous-and-still-continuing personal-injury crimes, including repeated interruption of my sleep by an alleged intruder that has robbed me of thousands of hours of sleep in the period ever since and including the early morning hours of April 16 or 17, 2011----that having  been the very first early morning period after Sandjaja Utama moved into Apartment 325 as my apartment-mangement-team-approved roommate----and alleged continuous-and-still-continuing anal-rape crimes on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis. Mr. Utama moved out of Apartment 325 on May 31, 2011, and I have never met with him or spoken with him at any time since then. He did send me one alleged (posssible) harassment E-mail letter in 2013, a letter that the Austin Police Department informed me was a sufficient basis for my then sending a reply E-mail rejection letter to Mr. Utama. I did as APD advised on that, and I have already provided Homeland Security officials with an E-mail carbon-copy of that rejection letter I wrote and sent to Mr. Utama. 

Incidentally, my current roommate, "John Douglas Martin," ...who sleeps with his tiny-head "cat" in the living room of Apartment 325 on a bed that he himself owns, has told me several times inside our apartment unit that he suspects that Sandjaja Utama has allegedly (possibly) attempted to stalk me and allegedly (possibly) harass me in the period since Mr. Martin moved into Apartment 325 on April 27, 2013. 

Mr. Martin has also told me, though, that he himself will NEVER call the police to report evidence of any illegal intruder---UNLESS Mr. Martin sees evidence, for instance, that an intruder broke the glass to the sliding glass door that leads directly into my bedroom from a semi-public outdoor balcony, Mr. Martin has told me. 

My own relationship with the heavyset and bald and currently-unemployed older man Mr. Martin...is, of course, strictly platonic, as I made VERY clear to him, including in writing, from the very start. 

Incidentally, I did file crime reports with APD about my being victimized by alleged illegal contamination of my foods and beverages on a frequent basis inside Apartment 325 over a multi-month period since and including May 2013, but APD chose not to investigate in any way. In fact, my understanding is that APD apparently destroyed crime evidence in the form of several allegedly contaminated foods and beverages from my own designated myself-only-items in the Apartment 325 refrigerator that I personally handed to APD Officer Tran inside this apartment unit in 2013.

I keep my bedroom bolt-locked and locked at all times during my bedtime hours, and no one other than myself should ever be inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours. 

Mr. Martin had promised me several times before he moved into Apartment 325 that he would contact the police for me if he EVER observed any evidence of any illegal intruder inside my apartment unit. He has since "changed" his policy on that, by repeatedly stating to me in the living room of Apartment 325 that he would have to see shattered glass to my own sliding glass door leading into my bedroom, for instance, before he would consider calling police on my behalf. One APD officer, Officer Broomhall, stated in my presence on October 23, 2013, that my current apartment-management-team-approved roommate, Mr. Martin, has a (possible alleged) "criminal background." 

The apartment management team at Wind River Crossing had assured me in April 2013, before Mr. Martin was permitted by me to move into Apartment 325, that Mr. Martin had passed their criminal-background check on him. Westdale, the for-profit company that manages Wind River Crossing, is reportedly headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

My home address ever since January 2002: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
My home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: http://www.johnkevinmcmillan.blogspot.com

with a courtesy carbon-copy on this to the Republican National Committee, in the hope that your very influential organization will very kindly forward this E-mail correspondence to Senator John Cornyn of Texas on my behalf.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.