Thursday, March 12, 2020

MY URGENT QUESTION TODAY TO MY AUSTIN DIVISION LIAISON WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TEXAS



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Jacqueline L. Angel ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov ; brooke.grona-robb@dallascounty.org ; Austin American-Statesman Managing Editor John Bridges ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Darla Dixon ; Fbinaa Info ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Kirk Watson ; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; District 4 ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; David Maxwell ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Margaret Moore ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett (2015) ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; ACLU ; Texas Legal ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; John Hitzelberg ; Rey Arellano ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Gerald Daugherty ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Dwayne Bohac ; MITProgram On HumanRights&Justice ; Harvard Law School Human Rights Program (2016) ; Harvard Club of Austin 2017 ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; District 1 ; Bnaibrith Info ; Jeff Pender ; TX Temple Beth Israel Austin ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; Javier Cansino ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; Justin Holland ; Patrick B. Howard ; StateRep.DonnaHoward ; Austin Chronicle Editors ; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 ; Dave Mahoney ; Mike Henderson ; Gina Hinojosa
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020, 06:11:32 AM CDT
Subject: 3-12-20 question for my Austin Region OAG Liaison

March 12, 2020

Dear Mr. Wood,
Are you aware of any alleged involvement in my own living conditions or housing conditions or sleeping conditions inside my current rental apartment unit in north Austin by any media company ---- or by any individual or group of individuals, or by any media entity or any business entity or government-owned agency or institution or any religious group or anti-religious group or atheist group or political group --- that allegedly is violating my own privacy rights in a context that subjects me to gay-theme communications or sexuality-theme communications inside my always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in north Austin?

As you may be aware, I myself am a polite and law-abiding and very honest opponent of the so-called "gay rights" movement. 

I support a principled approach to human rights issues --- for instance, the human right of law-abiding anti-marijuana persons such as myself to associate with other law-abiding anti-marijuana persons in strictly-mutual-consent cases --- that is often justifiably very critical of  either illegal or injurious or sadistic or masochistic or significantly dishonest or deceitful conduct being pursued by individuals who refer to themselves as being "gay", "homosexual", "effeminate", "queer," "lesbian," "transsexual," or "transvestite".

I myself am NOT affiliated with, employed by, or an employer of any gay media company anywhere in the world. In fact, I specifically wrote and sent a civilly-worded rejection letter to one gay media company in Dallas, a media company named "Texas Triangle", around the turn of the century---a rejection letter that "Texas Triangle" failed to acknowledge having received from me.

I might add that none of my current mutual-consent personal friends is homosexual, bisexual, transsexual, or lesbian, and I very emphatically am NOT affiliated with or a member of any "gay group" anywhere in the world.

I would appreciate receiving a reply letter from you in regard to this very important human rights issue for myself, as I greatly value my own human right to lead a lawfully heterophiliacal lifestyle in which I am more inclusive toward a significantly higher percentage of all of the law-abiding heterosexual adult men and all of the law-abiding heterosexual adult women, in particular, than of the other cited subpopulations. 

I might add that I would estimate that 99 percent or more of the persons who might conceivably qualify for the lawfully non-Christian and implicitly-deistic, non-atheistic "Honor Society" Progressive Prohibitionist Religion that I myself have established---a new and factually-minded drinking-alcohol-free, tobacco-free, tattoo-less, clean-talking (no profanity in everyday-conversations), non-stalking, privacy-respectful, facially-cleanshaven-lifestyles religion with very stringent membership eligibility criteria, and in which I myself am the ONLY current approved member---are in fact heterosexual in sexual identity per se.

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to this very important human rights issue for myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, longstanding criminal-law complainant with the Austin Police Department in the still-unsolved APD Case 16-1340923.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
Home address:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.






John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.