Sunday, March 22, 2020

MY URGENT ONLINE REQUEST TONIGHT TO TEXAS GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT's CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING CRIME-FIGHTING UNIT


I am looking forward to receiving the official e-mail address for the Governor of Texas's Child Sex Trafficking Team after I contacted that team online tonight at about 10:13 p.m. with a request for a direct e-mail address for that crime-fighting unit affiliated with the Office of the Governor of Texas.

I was very pleased that after I sent my online message, below, to their unit at about 10:13 p.m. tonight, Texas Governor Gregory Abbott provided me with an immediate confirmation at his website that he has received that message from me:

"Thank you for contacting us.
"Notice: All information (except your email address) that you submit on this form is subject to public disclosure under the Texas Public Information Act. Individuals requesting documents maintained by the Office of the Governor under the PIA should submit those requests to the PIC."

MY ONLINE MESSAGE THAT I WROTE AND SENT ONLINE TO THE GOVERNOR'S SEX TRAFFICKING TEAM AT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE ADDRESS OF "https://gov.texas.gov/apps/contact/contactus.aspx?contact=6548961" :

"I (John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas) have been and continue to be a victim of alleged sexual trafficking victimizing me during my sleeping hours, as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, inside my solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked and fully-secured rental efficiency apartment unit near Rundberg Lane and North Plaza Drive in north Austin. 


"I am very concerned about the possibility that some of the alleged home-invasion-crimes-related spy-camera photos of alleged illegal trespassers that I'm getting from my two current infrared motion-sensitive surveillance cameras I'm operating inside my bedroom during my sleeping hours, MAY BE OF PERSONS AGE 16 OR YOUNGER. I would appreciate a direct e-mail address for your Governor's Office Child Sex Trafficking Team, which can then help me to successfully and on a permanent basis keep anyone and everyone --- including any and all minors (or any and all senior citizens, for that matter)-----AWAY from any portion of the interior of my own always-bolt-locked current rental-apartment unit during my sleeping hours.

"I live alone, and I always sleep ALONE on my own bed. I am a longtime celibate, permanently drinking-alcohol-free, permanently illicit-drug-free, facially-cleanshaven, civil and law-abiding and law-enforcement-minded and very honest, English-American white male adult single senior citizen gentleman. 

"I NEVER permit anyone to enter my always-bolt-locked apartment unit during the evening or nighttime or morning hours before 9 a.m., with the sole exception of on-duty Austin Police Department (APD) officers responding to crime reports from myself or APD officers picking up lost-and-found items from me that I reported to APD having myself found outdoors when I was walking to and from bus stops or standing at a bus stop in north Austin. I do not have a car of my own, so I rely on Capital Metro public-transit bus service for my transportation services to and from my workplaces or stores where I shop."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.