Sunday, March 22, 2020

MY WRITTEN REQUEST TODAY FOR A MEETING INSIDE THE POLICE CHIEF'S OFFICE HERE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, USA


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Scotland Yard England ; Amnesty Info ; Amnesty International UT-Austin Chapter ; Amnesty International USA ; Kirk Watson ; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Darla Dixon ; Jennifer Stephenson ; catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Public Enquiries (CD) ; Fbinaa Info ; Margaret Moore ; Mike Henderson ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; David Maxwell ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan ; District 4 ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; John Hitzelberg ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; Texas Legal ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; ACLU ; Safeaustin Info ; Piper Stege Nelson ; Rey Arellano ; Spencer Cronk ; Gerald Daugherty ; United States Senate ; Bnaibrith Info ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman ; President Info ; President Info ; irishnetworkhouston@gmail.com ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Ftc Webmaster ; Doc Webmaster ; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; SCOTT ONEILL ; Humantrafficking ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; help@humantraffickinghotline.org ; Polarisproject Info ; Travis County Criminal Justice/Public Safety Director ; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel ; dps.justiceprograms@state.mn.us ; chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov ; pdadmin@westlakehills.org ; john.grove@minneapolismn.gov ; Janedoe Info ; Temple TX Police Chief Floyd Mitchell 2016 ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov ; Leander Police Chief Minton ; jbrady@rollingwoodtx.gov ; Bee Cave TX Police Dept. 2016 ; Ariella Hannon ; jreyes@lagovistapd.com ; State Senator Joan Huffman ; Dwayne Bohac ; Justin Holland ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; Andre Adams ; Jeff Pender ; Patrick B. Howard ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) ; California Sexual Assault Investigators Assn Pres. 2016 ; Chp Ca Webmaster ; Iowa CASA Anti-Rape Group ; Lynne Lange ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; TWC Ombudsman ; alumnimembership@umn.edu ; Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy 2016 ; Dave Mahoney ; Dennis Bonnen ; Patsy Spaw ; Todd Hunter ; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov ; Juan Acosta ; Javier Cansino ; San Marcos Police Chief Chase Stapp 2017 ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov ; Gina Hinojosa
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 02:55:35 PM CDT
Subject: 3-22-20 follow-up note: Meeting requested inside APD Chief's Office

To: Austin Police Department Chief of Staff Troy Gay and APD Police Chief Brian Manley.
Office of the Chief of Police,
715 East 8th Street,
City Government of Austin,
Austin, Texas.
Office phone: (512) 974-5030.

March 22, 2020

Dear Austin Police Department (APD) Chief of Staff Troy Gay and Austin Police Chief Brian Manley,

As each of you is no doubt aware, I have not received any reply note from either of you high-ranking APD officials in regard to my written appeal to each of you through the official APD chain of command on APD Sex Crimes Unit head administrator Sgt. Sandra Benningfield's alleged mishandling of APD Sex-Crimes Case 16-1340923. 

I am the longtime-celibate, permanently drinking-alcohol-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since 1990), lifelong-tobacco-free, facially-cleanshaven, lifelong-tattoo-less and permanently-jewelry-less, clean-talking (no profanity by me in my everyday conversations with others), platonicly polite, gainfully employed, permanently-marijuana-free (on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since 1984), lifelong-illicit-drug-free in regard to any and all illicit drugs other than marijuana, psychologically healthy and very honest, single adult politely non-Christian and implicitly-deistic English-American complainant and victim in that crime case.

As you know, only one total APD supervisor of Sgt. Benningfield whom I have contacted in my recent written appeal through the proper APD chain of command has chosen so far to send me any reply note. 

That one total APD supervisor is APD Lt. Gena Curtis, who requested in writing on February 17, 2020, that I refrain from ever again contacting Lt. Curtis at any time or in any context. I politely question the level of professionalism exhibited toward me by Lt. Curtis in her reply letter to me-----a written reply that did not address the merits of my actual appeal of specifically-cited conduct toward me by APD Sgt. Benningfield:

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Curtis, Gena
To: John McMillan
Cc: King, Michael ; Larroque, Lelan
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2020, 09:40:36 AM CST
Subject: RE: 2-17-20 ORR re: TX OAG Human Trafficking/Organized Crime Section and me

Good morning,

In the future if you need to connect with someone at the Austin Police Department please feel free to reach out to either Officer Larroque or Sgt. Mike King; both are copied on this email. Please have no further contact with me, Lt. Gena Curtis. Have a great day!

Lt. Gena Curtis #2170
Investigations 2
(Sex Crimes, Domestic Violence & C.R.A.S.H. Units)
Austin Police Department
P.O. Box 689001
Austin, Texas 78768-9001
(512) 974-5570
 _____
Chief of Staff Gay and Chief Manley, I would like to politely request the opportunity to meet with either or both of you highly-esteemed APD officials anytime in the next several days. 
My schedule is currently very flexible. Because of the government-ordered citywide closing of restaurant dining-rooms during this coronavirus crisis, I have lost several workshifts I otherwise would have had. I myself do not have any symptoms for the coronavirus.

I have been very grateful to the anti-persecution-minded Dublin-based Amnesty International of Ireland non-profit organization and to the globally-prestigious Scotland Yard law-enforcement agency of London, England, respectively, for the high level of respect toward me as a criminal-law complainant and self-identified human-rights victim that each of those noble organizations have conveyed toward me in reply letters they each sent to me in recent weeks.

Also impressive has been the vote of confidence in me that I received in 2020 from the Polaris Project, the non-profit organization that runs the National Human Trafficking Hotline, phone number 1-888-373-7888. Polaris Project has assigned me the current official client-services case number of 682239.

The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) state agency here in Austin has also shown confidence in me as a criminal-law complainant. In November 2019, that state agency in Austin sent a first-rate and very polite female investigator for that state agency, Investigator Diana McGeehan, to knock on the front door of my current rental-apartment unit on Thursday, November 14, 2019, and herself visit me inside my efficiency rental-unit from 2 p.m. to 2:40 p.m. that day for an approximately 40-minute interview in connection with DFPS Case Number 7292-2668. 

During that interview, Investigator McGeehan stated to me that she had interviewed my oldest biological brother, Kent Neal McMillan of Hays County, Texas, in regard to my legal complaint through her state agency. Investigator McGeehan also stated to me during her in-person interview with me on November 14, 2019, that she advised me to purchase a second infrared-motion-sensitive hunter's camera and use it in my current bedroom on a daily basis during my sleeping hours. I have since complied fully with Investigator McGeehan's request to me on that.

Despite this, as you both are no doubt aware, APD Sergeant Sandra Benningfield in February 2020 reportedly imposed a ban on my directly submitting any additional infrared motion-sensitive photos to her APD unit for APD Case 16-1340923. 

That prohibition from Sgt. Benningfield has allegedly obstructed my own ability to provide prompt additional crime evidence to APD that can lead to the APD arrest of an actual crime suspect-----an arrest that can significantly enhance my own ability to enjoy a full eight hours or seven hours of uninterrupted and healthful revitalizing sleep every night as I lie ALONE on my own bed inside my always-bolt-locked current efficiency unit in Building 17 at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, in north Austin.

As you know, I seek to press charges against any and all persons, regardless of their age or racial identity or ethnic identity or ancestral identity or career identity or socioeconomic status or who those individuals happen to be, who allegedly are ever determined at any time by APD to have been physically present anywhere inside my always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured solo-occupancy apartment unit at any time during my sleeping hours. 

I have NEVER permitted anyone other than on-duty APD officers to enter my current rental-unit at any time during the evening or nighttime hours, and I do press charges accordingly.

I ALWAYS sleep alone on my own bed, and I have been completely celibate, with zero sexual contact of any type and zero intimate physical contact between myself and anyone else, regardless of where I was situated at the time or traveled to, throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001.

APD Chief of Staff Gay and APD Chief Manley, I hope to hear from you soon in response to this polite request for an in-person meeting in the APD Chief's Office with either or both of you very-high-ranking APD officials.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, an always-sober longstanding criminal-law complainant in APD Case 16-1340923, and a former Texas Department of Public Safety full-time employee here in Austin. I myself have no criminal-conviction record, as I'm sure both of you APD officials are very aware, and I am dependably vigilant and strongly support law-enforcement.
Home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing efficiency unit in Building 17, situated in the northeastern corner of this very large and gated-community apartment complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.


I'm also on Facebook, as "John McMillan", middle name "Kevin," a dues-paying individual current member of the Dallas-based Texas Tenants Union, the United States Tennis Association, the University of Minnesota Alumni Association, AARP, and the Berkeley-based Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights non-profit organization.


John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.