Friday, March 20, 2020

MY MOST RECENT---AND, I HOPE, MY MOST PERSUASIVE---E-MAIL LETTER TO AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT CHIEF OF STAFF TROY GAY AND APD CHIEF BRIAN MANLEY IN MYSELF APPEALING CITED CONDUCT TOWARD ME OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD BY APD SEX CRIMES UNIT HEAD SGT. SANDRA BENNINGFIELD:


My most recent, and, I hope, my most persuasive e-mail letter to Austin (TX) Police Department Chief of Staff Troy Gay--an Assistant Chief of Police for APD--and his immediate supervisor, APD Chief Brian Manley, now that I have reached the very top of the official APD chain of command in myself appealing through several APD supervisors cited conduct toward me over a multi-year period by APD Sex Crimes Unit head Sgt. Sandra Benningfield:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan
To: Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay ; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley ; Jennifer Stephenson ; catherine.johnson@austintexas.gov ; Mike Henderson ; Margaret Moore ; Travis County
M Judge Sarah Eckhardt ; Kirk Watson ; Texas Tenants Union ; Juan Acosta ; leasing@pebblecreekapartments.net ; Cecil Domel ; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker ; internalaffairs@roundrocktexas.gov ; Leander Police Chief Minton ; Cedar Park (TX) Police (2016) ; pdadmin@westlakehills.org ; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci ; jbrady@rollingwoodtx.gov ; Bee Cave TX Police Dept. 2016 ; Hays County TX Sheriff's Office CID Unit 2016 ; San Marcos Police Chief Chase Stapp 2017 ; Ariella Hannon ; Bexar Webmaster ; Dell ; Bnaibrith Info ; Fbinaa Info ; Office for Victims of Crime (U.S. DOJ) ; U.S. Department of Homeland Security ; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] ; David Maxwell ; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla ; Texas Rangers Division of DPS ; Darla Dixon ; Texas Legal ; ACLU ; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov ; human.trafficking@ag.ny.gov ; Polarisproject Info ; help@humantraffickinghotline.org ; arthur.fortune@austintexas.gov ; John Hitzelberg ; Daniel Evans ; Dave Mahoney ; Crime Report Ed. Stephen Handelman (2016) ; State Comptroller Criminal Investigations Division Chief Martin Cano ; Doc Webmaster ; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) ; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. ; Ftc Webmaster ; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 ; takebackhope@tlsc.org ; Patsy Spaw ; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator ; Austin Mayor Steve Adler ; District 4 ; Rep. Sheryl Cole (2019 CentralTX) ; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov ; United States Senate ; marcos.johnson@austintexas.gov ; stan.standridge@abilenetx.gov ; Travis County Commissioner Brigid Shea ; Joyfulheartfoundation Info ; Rainn Info ; Iowa CASA Anti-Rape Group ; Lynne Lange ; Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault ; Nmcadv Info ; Bloomberg Media 2015 ; Rosie Truelove ; Jeff Libby ; Texas Medical Board State Agency ; Sao State Tx Webmaster ; Rey Arellano ; TWC Ombudsman ; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano ; Brian Gruetzner ; gina@austinpolice.com ; val@austinpolice.com ; shawn.dick@wilco.org ; Williamson County Sheriff Chody 2018 ; Williamson County (TX) Attorney (2016) ; jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov ; charles.wood@texasattorneygeneral.gov ; Dwayne Bohac ; Dennis Bonnen ; sspagnoli@beverlyhills.org ; St. Petersburg FL Police Dept. 2016 ; kelvin.sandersjr@sfgov.org ; Axtell Todd D (CI-StPaul) ; john.grove@minneapolismn.gov ; Florida Sexual Crimes Investigators Assoc Pres. Minton (2016) ; Chp Ca Webmaster ; California Sexual Assault Investigators Assn Pres. 2016 ; Austin City Council Member Ann Kitchen (2016) ; Don Zimmerman District 6 Northwest Austin ; Federal Law Enf. Officers Assn ; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations ; Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Assn. Brd Member Dunphy (2016) ; City of Austin Interim City Attorney Anne Morgan

Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020, 05:50:35 PM CDT


Subject: 3-20-20 QUESTION FOR APD CHIEF OF STAFF TROY GAY OR APD CHIEF BRIAN MANLEY

March 20, 2020

Dear Austin (TX) Police Department Chief of Staff Troy Gay and Austin Police Chief Brian Manley,

As each of you may recall, the highly-regarded and very influential Sergeant Mike Henderson of the Travis County District Attorney's Office Criminal Investigations Division in a recent prior month advised me on the telephone to follow the official APD chain of command in myself requesting authorization from APD's Sex Crime Unit or any supervisor of that unit for an authoritative, fully reliable forensic medical-evidence DNA-swabs sexual-assault exam on myself for APD Sex Crimes Case 16-1340923.

It is an alleged-sex-crimes case, I have repeatedly informed your APD Sex Crimes Unit, that is allegedly continuous and is allegedly continuing this month as well on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis during my sleeping hours, as I lie ALONE, asleep and unconscious and probably also snoring, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked apartment unit. I have repeatedly informed APD's Sex Crimes Unit that I am often awakened with an unpleasant nasal-inhalant sensation in my nostrils and an unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus and an urgent need to urinate, which prompts me to get out of bed and go to my bathroom.


I have NOT requested any nasal-inhalant "medical" services, I have NOT requested any "anal-vibration" services, I have NOT requested any hydration services, and I have NOT authorized any medical-services provider to be present anywhere inside my bolt-locked apartment unit during my sleeping hours. I might add that I DO NOT own or use any nasal inhalants; I DO NOT own or use any vibrator of any type; and my medical-service providers have each assured me that they ARE NOT AUTHORIZED to be, and are not present anywhere inside, inside my bolt-locked apartment during my sleeping hours.


I am a longtime-celibate (including throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours, regardless of where I was situated or traveled to or resided, ever since and including the day I moved to the northern section of Austin in August 2001 in order to myself move into my first-ever rental unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments, Apt. 1638 in Building 16, a two-bedroom apartment at 11411 Research Boulevard in Austin that I shared with a male adult roommate who previously resided in San Antonio, Mr. Christian Meza, this with official prior permission from the Wind River Crossing management team, from August 2001 until December 2001), single-by-choice, dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, gainfully-employed, lifelong non-Christian and implicitly deistic and religiously-independent (I'm the ONLY approved member of my new Honor Society "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion"), Anglo non-Hispanic adult gentleman. I lead a permanently drinking-alcohol-free and always-sober lifestyle, and I do not have any criminal-conviction record.

As each of you is no doubt aware, I have also diligently followed the proper APD chain of command in recent weeks in requesting, among other things:

---that APD please accept from me hundreds of additional infrared motion-sensitive surveillance-camera-generated crime-evidence photo images that have been obtained for me at my own financial expense in calendar year 2020 during my sleeping hours from inside my one total bedroom of my current solo-occupancy (myself, only) and always-bolt-locked and always-fully-secured, always-very-comfortable-and-pleasant-during-my-non-bedtime-hours, efficiency rental apartment unit at Pebble Creek Apartments in north Austin. It is an apartment unit that features three total apartment-management-team-cited possible points of entry --- my front door, my sliding glass door, and my window into my kitchen, each of which I keep fully locked and secured properly at all times.

---that APD please pursue full possible 180-day (190-day?) retroactive processing on the two total rape-evidence kits your municipal law-enforcement agency has already obtained from me. I am referring to the rape kits you have in your possession that were each obtained from me at my request for APD Case 11-1180447 (a case opened by APD in direct response to my early-morning crime report to APD on April 28, 2011) and for APD Case 11-3550615 (with the forensic rape-evidence exam on me for the latter case having occurred inside St. David's Central Medical Center emergency room near the UT-Austin Law School campus in the early-morning hours of December 22, 2011, a forensic medical exam on me that occurred during a multi-month time period when I resided alone as the only approved tenant and only approved occupant in Apartment 325 of Building 3 at Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin).

On April 28, 2011, I was residing with an apartment-management-team-approved official roommate, Sandjaja Utama, a gainfully-employed self-identified citizen of Indonesia and a self-described member of the Catholic Church (himself with a cited aunt, Dr. Sheila Shung, and an uncle who resided together in Round Rock, Texas, Mr. Utama stated to me, and who are each medical physicians, Mr. Utama also stated to me in person in April 2011), inside Apt. 325 at the Westdale-owned and Westdale-managed Wind River Crossing Apartments, 11411 Research Boulevard, in northwest Austin. Westdale is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.

One of the APD supervisors whom I have contacted this year in pursuing the proper chain of command on this, APD Lt. Gena Curtis, sent me a reply e-mail requesting that I refrain from ever again contacting her at any time or in any context---a very rare request from an APD officer writing to myself, I might add. I have, of course, been very careful to fully honor Lt. Curtis's written request to me of February 17, 2020:
______________

Curtis, Gena
To:John McMillan
Cc:King, Michael,Larroque, Lelan

Mon, Feb 17 (2020) at 9:40 AM

Good morning,

In the future if you need to connect with someone at the Austin Police Department please feel free to reach out to either Officer Larroque or Sgt. Mike King; both are copied on this email. Please have no further contact with me, Lt. Gena Curtis. Have a great day!

Lt. Gena Curtis #2170
Investigations 2
(Sex Crimes, Domestic Violence & C.R.A.S.H. Units)
Austin Police Department
P.O. Box 689001
Austin, Texas 78768-9001
(512) 974-5570
________________________

Chief of Staff Troy Gay and Austin Police Chief Brian Manley, thank you in advance for taking the time to review this follow-up letter from me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, a former full-time Texas Department of Public Safety state-agency employee here in Austin and longstanding current complainant in APD Sex Crimes Case
16-1340923.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (a second-floor, eastward-facing unit in Building 17, with the multi-unit Building 17 being situated in the northeastern corner of this very large and gated-community apartment complex), Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.