Thursday, March 19, 2020

CNN TELEVISION NEWS TEAM IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA, THIS EVENING ACCEPTS AN ONLINE PLEA FOR ASSISTANCE FROM MYSELF


Good news for me this evening at 6:08 p.m. from the globally-influential CNN Television News Team:
"CNN Feedback
"Thank you for your feedback. It has been submitted successfully."

My online message to CNN this evening at their webpage of "cnn.com/feedback" that elicited their much-appreciated reply message to me:


"Dear First-Rate CNN Editors,
"Best Wishes to each of your enterprising news staff members. I hope that the very fine gentleman Doug Iverson, whom I became acquainted with during his days as editor of 'The Minnesota Daily' student newspaper on the University of Minnesota campus in Minneapolis, is currently thriving as a valued member of your team.

"I need confirmation in regard to whether CNN is willing to accept update reports from me about my being a continuing victim of alleged continuous-and-continuing alleged home-invasion-crimes and sex-crimes-and-personal-injury-crimes during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed, unconscious and snoring, inside my solo-occupancy always-bolt-locked efficiency apt. in Austin, Texas. APD in 2019 and January 2020 has accepted (from me) thousands of (crime-evidence) photo-images for that case (APD Case 16-1340923) dating back to 2016, but still has not arrested any suspect. 


"Nor has APD been willing to authorize any forensic rape-evidence medical exam on me at any time since 2011. Nor is APD currently accepting any additional infrared motion-sensitive surveillance camera-generated photo images that were obtained for me during my sleeping hours from inside my one total bedroom of my bolt-locked solo-occupancy rental unit in north Austin.

"I am a very strong criminal-law complainant for numerous reasons. I am very honest and law-abiding and vigilant, and I am always sober. I might add that I do not have any criminal-conviction record, and I am gainfully employed. I am a former full-time newspaper reporter, and I am factually-minded in my statements to law-enforcement agencies and the news media about this truly outrageous continuous-crimes case in which I am the victim. 

"My home address is: Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Apt. 2418 (in Building 17), Austin, TX 78753. The management team at my apt. complex has politely declined to provide me with the property owner's name.

"Sincerely and Best Wishes,
"John Kevin McMillan.
"Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
"Cell phone: (512) 993-7305."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.