Thursday, February 2, 2017

CITY OF AUSTIN PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE ON JANUARY 31, 2017, RECEIVES ---AND LATER ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF --- A PUBLIC-INFORMATION REQUEST FROM MYSELF, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, A SELF-IDENTIFIED CONTINUOUS-AND-CONTINUING-DAILY-AND-YEAR-ROUND-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES VICTIM RESIDING IN AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL DISTRICT 10 IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN

(PLEASE NOTE: Dr. ALISON ALTER, MY DULY ELECTED CURRENT REPRESENTATIVE FOR DISTRICT 10 AND A SELF-IDENTIFIED 'REFORM'-MINDED NEW MEMBER OF THE AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL, HOLDS A PhD IN POLITICAL ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT FROM HARVARD UNIVERSITY IN CAMBRIDGE, MASS. 

EVER SINCE EARLY DECEMBER 2016, I HAVE WRITTEN AND SENT TO CANDIDATE ALTER OR COUNCIL MEMBER-ELECT OR COUNCIL MEMBER ALTER FREQUENT E-MAILS PROVIDING HER WITH EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF ALLEGED CONTINUOUS DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND ALLEGED FELONY PESONAL-INJURY-CRIMES-AND-ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES IN AUSTIN FOR WHICH AUSTIN POLICE STILL, TO THIS VERY DAY, HAVE NOT MADE ANY ARREST OF ANY SUSPECT AT ANY TIME.--- jkm)


On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 11:21 PM, John McMillan wrote:

January 31, 2017

Dear Public Information Coordinator for the City Government of Austin in this capital city of Texas,

This is a Texas Open Records request in which I seek to obtain from the City Government of Austin a copy of any and all letters or e-mail letters or
e-mail notes that at any time since or including December 1, 2016, were written by a City Manager's Office staff member or official and were then mailed or sent or e-mailed to District 10 Austin City Council Member Alison Alter or District 10 Council-member-elect Alter or District 10 City Council candidate Alter, or to a staff member of hers, and that, in each such case, directly referred in some manner to myself, District 10 resident John Kevin McMillan.

This public-information request was prompted by a disclosure that Osiel Rivera, a polite male assistant to Council Member Alter, made to me on the telephone at about 4:13 p.m. Monday, January 30, 2017, from Dr. Alter's City Hall office in downtown Austin.

In that phone conversation this Monday, Osiel Rivera stated to me that an individual employed in the "City Manager's Office" in downtown Austin had written and sent an e-mail to Council Member Alter's office earlier that same Monday that directly referred to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin.

Mr. Rivera declined to identify to me the name of the author of the cited e-mail note about me that reportedly originated this Monday from the City Manager's Office in downtown Austin. In response to a polite question from myself, he stated that Ms. Alta Ochiltree was NOT herself the author of the cited e-mail letter about me this Monday that originated from the City Manager's Office.

Also in our phone conversation this Monday, Mr. Rivera indicated to me that the cited January (correction on month cited, a correction made by me on 2-3-17) 30, 2017, e-mail letter from the City Manager's Office had apparently requested that Council Member Alter refrain from writing and sending this particular law-abiding and gainfully employed single adult male constituent of hers, John Kevin McMillan, a reply letter in response to a question I had myself written and also stated orally and posed to herself.

That question from me, in approximate form, had politely and very simply asked Council Member Alison Alter whether she supports my own legal right to myself enjoy full freedom from crime on a 24-hour-a-day and year-round basis inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit situated in District 10 of Austin.

On Monday, January 23, 2017, Osiel Rivera of Council Member Alter's staff had in fact stated to me on the telephone at about 5 p.m. that day that he would ask "Kurt Cadenas", a cited permanent staff member for Council Member Alter, to write and e-mail to me a note that replied in writing to the above-cited public-policy question about my own housing conditions in District 10 that I myself had posed to Council Member Alter.

As of 11:03 p.m. this Tuesday, January 31, however, neither Austin City Council Member Alter nor any of her staff members have sent me any reply letter or made any return phone call to me that responded in any way on behalf of Dr. Alter to that one primary question I had myself politely posed to her in writing and on the telephone earlier this month.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply note to me, providing me with a copy of any and all applicable legal documents.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


from John Kevin McMillan.
Home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (a northwest-Austin apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation that is itself headquartered in Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apartment 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

































John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.