Monday, January 30, 2017

DISTRICT 10 AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ALISON ALTER, A SELF-IDENTIFIED 'REFORM' POLITICIAN, THIS MONDAY HONORED A REQUEST FROM CITY MANAGER'S OFFICE THAT SHE NOT PROVIDE MYSELF, A LAW-ABIDING GAINFULLY EMPLOYED CONSTITUENT OF HERS, WITH A WRITTEN ASSURANCE THAT SHE SUPPORTS FREEDOM FROM CRIME FOR ME INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN DISTRICT 10



To: Mr. Osiel Rivera, Assistant to District 10 Austin City Council Member Dr. Alison Alter in City Hall in downtown Austin, Texas, with your office phone number there of (512) 978-2110.

Monday, January 30, 2017

Dear Osiel,

This is to politely remind you that you informed me on the telephone at 4:13 p.m. today from your City Hall office that Council Member Alter has decided against sending me a reply letter assuring me in writing that Dr. Alter supports freedom from crime for myself inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment in the district of Austin (District 10) that she herself primarily represents and serves.

"We've been actually told to direct you to (the Crisis Intervention Team of the) APD (Austin Police Department)", you stated (exact or near-exact quote).

When I politely asked you in our phone conversation this afternoon if you would please tell me the name of the individual who apparently gave orders to Council Member Alter on that, you replied that an individual employed in the "City Manager's Office" here in Austin, Texas, had sent your office an e-mail today which made that request of Dr. Alter.

Also in our phone conversation this afternoon, you declined to state the name of the person employed in the City Manager's Office who sent an e-mail earlier today to Council Member Alter, apparently requesting that Dr. Alter decline to reply to my question of whether Dr. Alter supports freedom from crime for me inside my locked private bedroom of my current rental apartment unit in Austin.

Osiel, you also mentioned to me on the phone this afternoon that because my own cited situation involves a "ongoing case" (exact quote), you stated, this is the reason cited by the Austin City Manager's Office for requesting that I myself contact the APD Crisis Intervention Team about the alleged continuous-and-still-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year-alleged-personal-injury-crimes-and-anal-rape-crimes-and-sleep-ruination-harassment-crimes-and-injurious-and-allegedly-illegal-medical-services-infliction crimes case in which I myself continue to be the teetotaling, longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, lifelong-non-Christian-by-choice, Anglo adult male self-identified victim on a daily basis inside my own locked private bedroom of my current apartment unit in District 10.

For the record, I did politely emphasize to you on the phone this afternoon that in a democratic system such as the United States claims to currently be, a member of a city council has the legal authority to publicly raise questions in regard to whether the municipal law-enforcement agency serving that city is, in fact, doing its job properly, I pointed out.

I also mentioned to you in our phone conversation this afternoon that it would be very improper and flagrantly illegal for a cited "mental health unit" or "CIT Unit" of a municipal law-enforcement agency to be involved in alleged possible obstruction of justice through alleged failure to properly acknowledge and then share with actual crime investigators any and all actual crime evidence that that CIT unit ever receives from a self-identified crime victim.

I hope that this follow-up letter is helpful.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


John Kevin McMillan, a criminal-law complainant ever since late April 2011, in particular, in an alleged continuous-felony-personal-injury-crimes case for which APD has still, to this very day, chosen not to arrest any crime suspect at any time.

My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments (a very large apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by Northland, a for-profit corporation that is itself headquartered in Newton, Mass.), 10926 Jollyville Rd., Bldg. 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.