Wednesday, January 25, 2017

AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT SENIOR POLICE OFFICER JAMES TURNER PROMPTS A FOLLOW-UP E-MAIL LETTER TO HIMSELF, BELOW, AFTER HIS AND APD OFFICER GAINES' UNANNOUNCED VISIT TO MY RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN NORTHWEST AUSTIN ON THE MORNING OF JANUARY 23, 2017

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 11:54 PM, John McMillan wrote:


"To: Austin Police Department-designated 'Liaison to myself (John Kevin McMillan of Austin)' and APD Senior Police Officer James Turner, with you yourself being a cited APD 'mental health officer' and reportedly distinguished and reportedly honorable alumnus of Texas State University of San Marcos, Texas, who is yourself currently employed as a member of the APD 'Crisis Intervention Team' in Austin, Texas, with your official APD phone number being: (512) 854-3444.


"January 24, 2017


"Dear Officer Turner,


"This is a follow-up note to your and APD CIT Unit Officer Gaines' joint unannounced Monday morning visit yesterday to my and my one total official roommate's two-bedroom, two-bathroom rental apartment unit, Apartment 902 at Village Oaks Apartments.

"The APD case report number on your joint on-duty APD visit with me this Monday, September 23, 2017, is: APD Case or Incident Report Number 17-0230609.

"During your official visit this Monday, you provided me in person inside my private bedroom with that cited APD Report ID number after you obtained that information for me in my presence by yourself making a phone call to an APD staff member.

"During that on-duty APD visit, you (APD Badge Number 5980) and APD Officer Gaines (Badge Number 4039) spoke with me inside the living room area of this apartment and, later, inside my new private bedroom (I had moved into the smaller bedroom of this unit in early January 2017) from about 10:45 a.m. Monday (yesterday), January 23, until about 11 a.m. Monday (yesterday).

"As you know, APD Officer Turner, during your joint on-duty APD official visit into my bedroom this Monday morning on an off-duty day for me, I stated to you and your colleague, APD Officer Gaines, that the problem of my being subjected against my wishes to alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes and alleged medically injurious 'medical' services (unwanted and unauthorized nasal inhalants, oral inhalants, unwanted liquids allegedly forced into my body during my sleep) and alleged sleep-interruption-harassment crimes that I very emphatically DO NOT WANT and DID NOT AUTHORIZE, has continued for me on a daily basis throughout all of January 2017 thus far, inside my locked private bedroom during periods when I am lying alone unconscious (and I ALWAYS sleep ALONE on a bed I myself own, and I generally snore when I sleep) inside my locked private bedroom.

"Officer Turner, I hereby again politely emphasize to you in writing that I insist on asserting my legal and human right to myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas, press criminal charges through the Austin Police Department and any other public law-enforcement agency with jurisdiction, for that matter, against any and all persons who allegedly have been physically present inside my locked private bedroom of my apartment during periods when I myself was asleep and lying unconscious on my own bed, and, I might add, against any and all persons who allegedly may have paid individuals to either 'hide' inside my private bedroom or break into my locked bedroom during my sleeping hours in a context when I am, in fact, asleep and unconscious. 

"Those types of alleged felony home-invasion crimes are very emphatically and consistently OPPOSED by me, as I'm sure you yourself are very aware at this point.

"As you know, Officer Turner, I am a gainfully employed, longtime celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently alcohol-free (ever since 1990) and always-sober, dependably civil and law-abiding and vigilant and honest and psychologically healthy and intelligent, very honorable, implicitly deistic and religiously independent and non-atheistic, lifelong-non-Christian, non-Judaistic, non-Unitarian gentleman.

"I might add with emphasis that I have been completely celibate throughout any and all of my own conscious or waking hours ever since and including the day when I moved in August 2001 to northwest Austin from the UT-Austin campus area, where I had resided in an efficiency apartment along Leon Street near what is sometimes called 'Fraternity Row' from December 1997 until August 2001.


"ANY AND ALL DNA EVIDENCE AT ANY TIME SINCE AUGUST 2001, FOR INSTANCE, THAT IS EVER OBTAINED FROM FORENSIC DNA SWABS OF MY OWN ANAL CAVITY OR BUTTOCKS OR MOUTH OR GENITALS OR HIPS, AND THAT IDENTIFIES A PERSON OTHER THAN MYSELF, IS VERY COMPELLING CRIMINAL-LAW EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, THAT I WAS, IN FACT, SEXUALLY ASSAULTED BY THAT ALLEGED CRIMINAL PERSON, REGARDLESS OF HIS OR HER AGE, SEXUAL IDENTITY, GENDER IDENTITY, CITED SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS, RACIAL IDENTITY, ETHNIC IDENTITY, 'RELIGIOUS' IDENTITY, POLITICAL IDENTITY, OR CITED OR CLAIMED 'RELATION' TO ME OF ANY TYPE...."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.