Thursday, January 26, 2017

THE ONE QUESTION FROM A CONSTITUENT THAT CONTINUES TO STUMP AND BAFFLE AND PERPLEX HARVARD UNIVERSITY-TRAINED AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ALISON ALTER: 'DO YOU SUPPORT FREEDOM FROM CRIME FOR MYSELF INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY BOLT-LOCKED APARTMENT UNIT IN THE DISTRICT THAT YOU REPRESENT AND SERVE?'


District 10 Austin City Council member Alison Alter, who has been in elective office for nearly one month, has chosen ever since January 12, 2017---when I first politely contacted her City Hall office by telephone to pose that question to her---NOT to send any reply letter or e-mail reply of any type to myself that offers her own answer to the above-cited one total public-policy question.


Osiel Rivera, a temporary assistant to Council Member Alter in her City Hall office, did state to me on the telephone on Monday, January 23, 2017, at about 4:56 p.m. that Kurt Cadenas, reportedly the very first permanent staff member whom Council Member Alter has hired for her City Hall office, will himself be sending me an e-mail reply letter this week in response to the cited question from myself.

As of Friday, January 27, at 10:38 a.m., no e-mail letter or letter or return phone call to myself from Kurt Cadenas--or from Council Member Alter or any other staff member of hers---has, in fact, been sent or made.

Dr. Alter, who holds a PhD in Political Economy and Government from Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass., was reportedly sworn into her new elective office as Austin City Council District 10 representative on January 6, 2017, according to an "Austin American-Statesman" online report.

I myself am a law-abiding, gainfully employed, always-sober, single adult male constituent of Council Member Alter, and I have lived in northwest Austin as a tax-paying and apartment-rent-paying resident on a continuous and uninterrupted basis ever since August 2001.


Throughout the month-long period immediately before Dr. Alison Alter assumed elective office on January 6, 2017, I sent her numerous e-mail messages at her political campaign's official e-mail address of "info@alisonalter.com", that each referred to my being a victim of alleged personal injury crimes on a daily and year-round and continuing basis inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in District 10.

The first message of that type, which I sent to then-Candidate Alison Alter on Dec 5, 2016, bore the following subject heading: '12-5-16 possible new angle for APD on alleged continuous-anal-rape-crimes case'.

During the campaign, Candidate Alter chose not to send me any reply letter or make any phone call to me at any time in response to any of the numerous e-mail letters I wrote and sent to her about myself being a self-identified victim of alleged felony crimes allegedly occurring on a frequent and daily and year-round basis in District 10 of the city of Austin.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.