Saturday, January 21, 2017

PROPOSED REVISION OF MY OWN LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT, TO MAKE MUCH OF IT A 'LIVING WILL' DRAWING FROM MY OWN REPORTEDLY MASSIVE PERSONAL ESTATE TO GENEROUSLY REWARD INDIVIDUALS DURING MY LIFETIME WHO ARE RESPECTFUL OF MY OWN FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND WHO SUBMIT A CRIME TIP TO A REPUTABLE LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WITH JURISDICTION ABOUT WHO MIGHT BE SUBJECTING ME TO PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES IN TEXAS, WITH THAT CRIME TIP THEN CONTRIBUTING TO THE ARREST OF AT LEAST ONE CRIME SUSPECT



THIS PROPOSED REVISION OF MY OWN LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT, AN URGENTLY NEEDED REVISION, WAS PROMPTED IN PART BY MY RECALLING THIS MORNING THAT MY OLDEST BROTHER (WHO IS NOT HIMSELF INCLUDED IN MY LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT IN ANY WAY) DID VOLUNTEER TO ME ON THE TELEPHONE IN 1994, DURING A LONG-DISTANCE PHONE CALL I MADE TO HIS HOME IN AUSTIN FROM MY "SNYDER DAILY NEWS" MEDIA COMPANY NEWSROOM WORKPLACE IN SNYDER, TEXAS, THE FOLLOWING VERY IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:


"You (younger brother John Kevin McMillan) have acquired a significant amount of financial wealth over the course of your lifetime that is being kept on your behalf in a savings account of a bank somewhere" (approximate quote), oldest brother Kent Neal McMillan volunteered to me in that 1994 telephone conversation we had, with Kent McMillan indicating that the identity of that financial institution was somehow being withheld from me by persons whom Kent chose not to cite by name.

Since I have myself been repeatedly victimized over a multi-year period by alleged personal-injury-crimes and alleged anal-rape-crimes, the latter of which have been inflicted on me exclusively during periods when I am asleep and unconscious inside my locked private bedroom, and by alleged fraudulent and injurious "medical services" also being inflicted on me during periods when I am asleep and unconscious, and by alleged medically injurious continuous "background" noise pollution that I myself did not generate, the above cited "living will" makes very good sense for me.

This "living will" with that one cited focus for distribution of financial rewards during my lifetime is all the more urgently needed because the people of Austin, Texas, and Central Texas, and elsewhere in the United States, have over a multi-decade period chosen themselves NOT to file ANY crime report on ANY occasion with ANY law-enforcement agency that ever once referred to myself as being a victim of ANY alleged felony crime ANYWHERE in Texas (or elsewhere).

The outrageous LACK OF helpfulness toward reputable law-enforcement agencies in Texas and the United States by private citizens in Texas in regard to crime evidence about myself being a victim of alleged felony crimes over a multi-decade period in this state, comprises very flagrant and outrageous evidence of cowardice and duplicity with members of the criminal element, and of widespread callousness and cruelty toward me, by many thousands or millions of Texans.

The proposed new "Living Will" financial rewards program drawing upon the very sizable financial savings account of mine my brother Kent knows about and that I myself do not currently have access to, should help to protect my own ability to enjoy a full and fully ambulatory and creatively vital lifespan DURING MY LIFETIME.

THE ONE RESTRICTION I MIGHT ADD TO THIS "LIVING WILL" REWARDS PROGRAM IS THAT ONLY PERSONS WHO EXHIBIT FULL RESPECT FOR MY OWN FREEDOM OF RELIGION (I am NOT a Christian, I am NOT a Moslem, I am NOT a subscriber of Judaism, I am NOT a Metropolitan Community Church member, I am NOT a Unitarian, I am NOT a Mormon, I am NOT a Quaker, etc.), AND WHO EXHIBIT FULL RESPECT FOR MY OWN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND WHO SUBMIT TO A REPUTABLE LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WITH JURISDICTION A CRIME TIP IN A TIMELY MANNER DURING MY LIFETIME ABOUT MY BEING A VICTIM OF CRIME IN TEXAS, WILL BE PERMITTED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS GENEROUS CRIME-TIPS-INFORMANTS FINANCIAL REWARDS PROGRAM FROM MYSELF THROUGH MY OWN REPORTEDLY VERY SIZABLE ESTATE.

I AM REMINDED AS I WRITE THIS THAT ONE CONSCIENTIOUS AND CONCERNED HISPANIC MALE COWORKER OF MINE INSIDE ONE OF MY RESTAURANT WORKPLACES, OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE NEAR THE ARBORETUM, HAS VERY KINDLY ASKED ME SEVERAL TIMES OVER A MULTI-YEAR PERIOD ON HIS OWN INITIATIVE DURING WORKING HOURS FOR EACH OF US INSIDE THAT CORPORATE-OWNED RESTAURANT:

"ARE YOU (COWORKER JOHN) STILL BEING VIOLATED DURING YOUR SLEEP INSIDE YOUR (LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF YOUR LOCKED) APARTMENT UNIT?" (APPROXIMATE QUOTE). 

IF THAT ONE TOTAL VERY KIND MALE COWORKER OF MINE, JORGE RIVERA, A VERY NICE IMMIGRANT FROM MEXICO, EVER HIMSELF HEARS ANY RUMORS OR OBTAINS ANY FACTUAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE IDENTITY OF ANY AND ALL CRIMINAL PERSONS ILLEGALLY HIDING SOMEWHERE INSIDE OR ILLEGALLY ENTERING MY OWN PRIVATE BEDROOM DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS--A BEDROOM WHERE I ALWAYS SLEEP ALONE ON MY OWN BED---A CRIME REPORT FROM JORGE RIVERA WITH A REPUTABLE LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, WILL TRULY BE A LIFE-SAVER FOR ME, AND WILL DEFINITELY QUALIFY COWORKER JORGE RIVERA FOR THIS TYPE OF GENEROUS "LIVING WILL" FINANCIAL REWARD FROM MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.