Monday, February 20, 2017

A BELATED 'THANK YOU' TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY FOR ADVISING ME ON THE TELEPHONE A FEW YEARS AGO TO MYSELF CONTINUE MY STRICTLY-CELIBATE 'NO SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANYONE' LIFESTYLE, WHICH WILL BOOST MY OWN CREDIBILITY AS A SINGLE ADULT MALE CRIMINAL-LAW COMPLAINANT AND WITNESS IN THE EXPECTED UPCOMING FELONY-PERSONAL-INJURY-CRIMES CASE COURTROOM PROCEEDING IN AUSTIN INVOLVING AT LEAST ONE ALLEGED POSSIBLE TERRORISM SUSPECT FROM A FOREIGN NATION, THAT FEDERAL LAW-ENFORCEMENT AGENCY POLITELY INDICATED



I do not recall the name of the African-American male representative for the United States Department of Homeland Security who offered me that invaluable legal advice on the telephone a few years ago, during a phone call I made to his federal law-enforcement agency's "terrorism crime tips" hotline from my rental apartment unit in northwest Austin.

In any event, I feel that it would be only fair and appropriate to thank that federal law-enforcement agency representative at this time.


That African-American male Homeland Security representative did also mention to me in that same phone conversation  that in this AIDS-crisis era, it is wise for a single gentleman such as myself to lead a completely and fully celibate lifestyle on a year-round and continuing basis, he said.

I might add with polite emphasis that at no time during my phone conversation with that particular African-American Homeland Security official did he ever state to me that he questioned the accuracy of my criminal-law complaint to him about my being victimized by alleged possible terrorism-related violence allegedly being inflicted on me during my sleep on a daily and year-round basis by one or more foreign citizens operating inside the city limits of Austin, Texas.

In regard to that crime case, I might mention at this time that of course it is very helpful to myself as the complainant to be 100 percent sure in the year 2017 that any and all DNA-traces obtained from my own body at any time since or including the spring of 2011, for instance, that come from forensic rape-evidence swabs of my own anus, buttocks, genitals, groin area, mouth, etc., with those DNA traces hopefully extending back as many days as technologically possible---such as 190 or more days---will by definition identify a criminal person from each and every DNA trace to ANYONE other than myself, John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas.


Looking back, I greatly appreciate the wisdom and logic of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's support for my own outlook on the DNA-evidence issue.

When a judge and jury in a courtroom proceeding in Austin, Texas, are told by a prosecuting attorney or personal-injury-law civil-litigation attorney in Austin, Texas, that exactly NONE of the DNA traces obtained were to a "mutual-consent sex partner" of mine, since I myself was in fact completely celibate throughout all of my conscious or waking hours throughout the entire applicable multi-year period, and I ALWAYS slept ALONE on my own bed throughout the entire cited multi-year period applicable to the courtroom proceeding, this will make it much easier for that judge and jury to find each and every cited "defendant" or each and every cited civil-law "respondent" guilty as charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.