Sunday, February 19, 2017

RECENTLY-ELECTED AUSTIN CITY COUNCIL MEMBER Dr. ALISON ALTER, A REPORTED 'PUBLIC POLICY EXPERT' WITH A GOVERNMENT-STUDIES PhD FROM HARVARD, ON JANUARY 14, 2017, REQUESTS IN WRITING THAT ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER ROBERT GOODE OFFER HER HIS 'THOUGHTS' IN RESPONSE TO A CONSTITUENT QUESTION TO HER ABOUT WHETHER THE CITY OF AUSTIN DOES ENOUGH TO PROTECT LAW-ABIDING RESIDENTS, MYSELF AMONG THOSE PERSONS, FROM BEING SUBJECTED TO CONTINUOUS ANONYMOUS COMMUNICATIONS THAT VIOLATE THEIR OWN PRIVACY RIGHTS?



(EXPLANATORY NOTES: The following legal documents were e-mailed to myself, John Kevin McMillan of northwest Austin, on February 17, 2017, by the City of Austin Law Department in response to a recent public-information request I had myself submitted and addressed to the City of Austin Public Information Office.

(ACCORDING TO THE ONLINE CURRENT ORGANIZATIONAL CHART FOR THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF AUSTIN IN THIS CAPITAL CITY OF TEXAS, ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER ROBERT GOODE SUPERVISES "INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES" FOR THE CITY OF AUSTIN. HIS OFFICE PHONE NUMBER AT CITY HALL IS: (512) 974-7717. THE DEPARTMENTS THAT Mr. GOODE PRESIDES OVER INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Austin Water Utility, Greg Meszaros, Director, office phone 512-972-0108; Austin Resource Recovery, Robert Gedert, Director, office phone 512-974-1987; Austin Transportation Department, Robert Spillar, Director, office phone 512-974-7092; Public Works Department, Robert Hinojosa, Interim Director, office phone 512-974-7065; with a cited "Staff Liaison" role at Austin Energy. ---- jkm)

__________

From: Alter, Alison

To: Goode, Robert

Subject: Fw: 1-13-17 re: City of Austin policies on anonymous communications

Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017 9:37:01 PM

Robert, I would welcome your thoughts on the appropriate response to this kind of query.

______

On Friday, January 13, 2017 10:39 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Council Member Alison Alter,

As a law-abiding and gainfully employed single gentleman who voted for you in the 2016 City Council primary and run-off election, I would like to respectfully ask you if you believe that the City Government of Austin does enough at present to fully protect law-abiding residents such as myself from being subjected to continuous or frequent anonymous communications that violate their (or my) own privacy rights?

I am raising this question partly because, as you may already be aware, I myself have NOT authorized any "consumer services provider" or any "medical provider" or any "government-owned institution" or "government-affiliated institution" or any "employer" of mine 

or any individual or group of individuals anywhere in the world to subject me to anonymous communications that violate my own privacy rights during any cited time of the day or night.

I hope to hear from you soon about this very alarming legal-liability issue currently facing the City Government of Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, a single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved to northwest Austin

 in August 2001), gainfully employed, dependably civil and law-abiding, adult male constituent of yours in District 10 
in Northwest Austin.

Home address: Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation, Northland, that is itself headquartered in
Newton, Massachusetts, a city that abuts the city of Boston), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

My Blog, which refers to my being a frequent victim of medically injurious 

year-round noise pollution in the background during my conscious or waking hours that I myself did not generate or request, and of anonymous "communications" or medically injurious anonymous "medical services" or anonymous "medical-injury-infliction-services" victimizing me during my
sleep as I lie ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, with myself being abruptly awakened several times per
morning or night in the middle of a nightmare I was having about being physically abused by persons or
animals such as hostile dogs, with my being awakened abruptly being consistently accompanied by a very
unpleasant vibrating sensation in my 

anus and an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils and pain in my legs or hips as 
I lie alone on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in District 10 of the
city of Austin:

John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-
Wing Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.