Monday, February 20, 2017

STATE SENATOR KIRK WATSON ON FEBRUARY 20, 2017, THANKS ME IN WRITING FOR A COURTESY CARBON-COPY I SENT HIM ON A LETTER OF CLARIFICATION I WROTE AND E-MAILED EARLIER THAT DAY TO MY DULY-ELECTED CITY COUNCIL MEMBER FOR DISTRICT 10, ALISON ALTER, IN WHICH I POLITELY MENTIONED TO HER THAT A SIMPLE 'YES' OR 'NO' FROM HER WOULD BE AN ADEQUATE RESPONSE TO MY STILL-UNANSWERED PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTION I ORIGINALLY POSED TO Dr. ALTER ON JANUARY 12, 2017: 'DO YOU SUPPORT FULL AND YEAR-ROUND FREEDOM FROM CRIME FOR ME INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM?'



Kirk Watson
To
John McMillan


Today (February 20, 2017) at 10:48 AM

Thank you for contacting my office. I appreciate your input because I like hearing from my constituents and it helps me effectively represent Senate District 14. I receive numerous emails daily, and each is carefully reviewed.

· If this is an opinion on a policy or issue, rest assured, I will respond back to you.

· If this is a scheduling request, please e-mail Watson.scheduling@senate.texas.gov.

· If you are having a problem that requires immediate attention, please call my office at 512-463-0114.

Also, I invite you to visit http://www.legis.state.tx.us/MyTLO/Login/register.aspx and register for a TLO account. This is a great way to keep updated on the legislative session, including the status of bills and hearing dates.

__________________________
On Monday, February 20, 2017 12:23 AM, John McMillan wrote:

To: Newly Elected District 10 Austin City Council Member and Harvard University-trained Government-Studies Public-Policy Expert Dr. Alison Alter, with your City Hall office phone number in downtown Austin, Texas, being: (512) 978-2110.

February 20, 2017

Dear District 10 Austin City Council Member Alison Alter,

I would like to clarify the point for you that the one total type of question I had posed to you on the telephone on January 12, 2017, through your polite male assistant Osiel Rivera, was this:

"DISTRICT 10 CITY COUNCIL MEMBER ALTER, DO YOU SUPPORT FULL 24-HOUR-A-DAY-AND-YEAR-ROUND FREEDOM FROM CRIME FOR THIS PARTICULAR SINGLE ADULT MALE CONSTITUENT OF YOURS, JOHN KEVIN McMILLAN, INSIDE MY LOCKED PRIVATE BEDROOM OF MY LOCKED RENTAL APARTMENT UNIT IN THE DISTRICT THAT YOU PRIMARILY REPRESENT?"

Dr. Alter, I would appreciate a reply note from you on this, and I might add that a simple "yes" or a simple "no" from you would be adequate for me to determine what your own public-policy position is on this very crucial human-rights issue and personal-safety issue for myself.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

from John Kevin McMillan, founder and ONLY approved current member of the lawfully non-Christian and implicitly-deistic, non-Judaistic, religiously independent, Progressive Prohibitionist Religion---an "Honor Society" religion with very stringent membership-eligibility requirements.
My home address ever since late September 2015:
Village Oaks Apartments, 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog: John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.