Monday, February 6, 2017

CITY OF AUSTIN DISTRICT 10 CITY COUNCIL MEMBER AND HARVARD GOVT. STUDIES PhD AND DEMOCRATIC PARTY ACTIVIST Dr. ALISON ALTER DELAYS AND HESITATES AND PROCRASTINATES FOR 24 CONSECUTIVE DAYS ON HER EXPECTED WRITTEN REPLY ---A REPLY Dr. ALTER STILL AS OF FEB. 6 HAS NOT SENT --- TO A SIMPLE AND DIRECT QUESTION FROM A LAW-ABIDING, GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, SINGLE ADULT MALE CONSTITUENT ABOUT ANONYMOUS COMMUNICATIONS THAT VIOLATE HIS OWN PRIVACY RIGHTS IN THE DISTRICT 10 WHERE HE HIMSELF ALSO RESIDES IN THIS STATE CAPITAL CITY OF AUSTIN, TEXAS




On Friday, January 13, 2017 10:39 AM, John McMillan wrote:

Dear Council Member Alison Alter,

As a law-abiding and gainfully employed single gentleman who voted for you in the 2016 City Council primary and run-off election, I would like to respectfully ask you if you believe that the City Government of Austin does enough at present to fully protect law-abiding residents such as myself from being subjected to continuous or frequent anonymous communications that violate their (or my) own privacy rights?

I am raising this question partly because, as you may already be aware, I myself have NOT authorized any "consumer services provider" or any "medical provider" or any "government-owned institution" or "government-affiliated institution" or any "employer" of mine or any individual or group of individuals anywhere in the world to subject me to anonymous communications that violate my own privacy rights during any cited time of the day or night.

I hope to hear from you soon about this very alarming legal-liability issue currently facing the City Government of Austin.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,


John Kevin McMillan, a single-by-choice, longtime-celibate-by-choice (including ever since I moved to northwest Austin in August 2001), gainfully employed, dependably civil and law-abiding, adult male constituent of yours in District 10 in Northwest Austin.
Home address: Village Oaks Apartments (an apartment complex reportedly owned and managed by a for-profit corporation, Northland, that is itself headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, a city that abuts the city of Boston), 10926 Jollyville Road, Building 9, Apt. 902, Austin, TX 78759.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
My Blog, which refers to my being a frequent victim of medically injurious year-round noise pollution in the background during my conscious or waking hours that I myself did not generate or request, and of anonymous "communications" or medically injurious anonymous "medical services" or anonymous "medical-injury-infliction-services" victimizing me during my sleep as I lie ALONE, unconscious and probably also snoring, with myself being abruptly awakened several times per morning or night in the middle of a nightmare I was having about being physically abused by persons or animals such as hostile dogs, with my being awakened abruptly being consistently accompanied by a very unpleasant vibrating sensation in my anus and an unpleasant sensation in my nostrils and pain in my legs or hips as I lie alone on my own bed inside my locked private bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment unit in District 10 of the city of Austin:


John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda





John Kevin McMillan: A 21st Century Conservative Left-Wing Agenda
Observations for a rationally religious and implicitly deistic modern religion, public-policy writing, creative ...















John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.