Thursday, February 7, 2019

'TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE' (TDCJ) STATE AGENCY, A FORMER EMPLOYER OF MINE IN AUSTIN, OFFICIALLY CONFIRMS IN WRITING THAT I WAS EMPLOYED FULL-TIME BY THAT STATE AGENCY HERE IN AUSTIN FOR 19 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS IN WHICH I WAS PAID A 'HAZARDOUS DUTY' GROSS-PAY SUPPLEMENT OF $7 PER MONTH IN EACH OF THOSE 19 MONTHS


That official confirmation was provided to me last month in a January 25, 2019, signed reply letter to me from TDCJ Employee Services/Open Records staff member La Vonda Aaron in Huntsville, Texas.

My monthly gross pay base salary as a full-time employee for the TDCJ was $1,461, that official letter to me on official TDCJ state agency letterhead also noted.


The $7 per month hazardous-duty gross-pay supplement from the TDCJ raised my monthly gross pay in my full-time clerical position for that State of Texas agency to $1,468, the official letter to me stated.

My tenure with the TDCJ and the TDCJ-affiliated Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles extended from August 2, 1999, through February 12, 2001, according to the official letter to me from La Vonda Aaron.


I obtained this information through a public-information request I submitted in January 2019 to an Austin-based female representative for that State of Texas agency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.