Wednesday, February 6, 2019

DIRECTOR OF VICTIM SERVICES FOR THE AUSTIN-BASED 'TEXAS DISTRICT AND COUNTY ATTORNEYS ASSOCIATION' POLITELY ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A COURTESY CARBON-COPY I HAD SENT TO HER ON A PUBLIC-POLICY QUESTION I POSED EARLIER TODAY TO THE NEW SPEAKER OF THE TEXAS HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES



From: Jalayne Robinson

To: John McMillan

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 9:36:48 AM CST

Subject: Automatic reply: 2-6-19 my question to the famously honest new Speaker of TX House of Reps

Hello!

I will be away from the office February 2-11, 2019. I will gladly reply to your email on February 12, 2019.

If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call our TDCAA office @ 512-474-2436.

Respectfully,

Jalayne Robinson
Director of Victim Services
TDCAA
Austin, Texas
_______________
Prefix
Mr
First Name*
John
Middle Name
Kevin
Last Name*
McMillan

Title
President
Business/Agency/Organization
Progressive Prohibitionist Religion

(My personal apt.) Address*
10926 Jollyville Rd.
Address line 2
Apt. 1609
City*
Austin
State*
TX
Zipcode*
78759
Phone 512 - 3422295
E-Mail mcmillanj@att.net

Subject*
dishonest communications

Your Message*
Dear Speaker of the House Bonnen,
Congratulations for having been chosen unanimously by your peers to serve as the new Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives here in Austin.

One recent local newspaper account stated that you as a state legislator have a fine reputation for honesty---a very commendable trait in a lawmaker that my one-approved-member (myself only, at present) and lawfully-non-Christian religion, the ''Progressive Prohibitionist Religion'', heartily endorses.

Speaker Bonnen, do you yourself know of any source of allegedly fraudulent or deliberately dishonest communications or any allegedly injurious ''services'' to which I myself have been subjected against my wishes in any context that you believe may have violated my own privacy rights?

If so, do you plan to insist on a full investigation by the Texas Legislature of any and all such flagrantly illegal and medically-injurious conduct allegedly victimizing myself right here in our state capital city of Austin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.