Sunday, February 17, 2019

ONE OF SEVERAL CITED E-MAILS GENERATED IN 2006 BY PARALEGAL NORMA HILBIG (WHO SOMETIMES REFERRED TO HERSELF AS 'NORMA ALMARAZ' IN E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE OF HERS ON BEHALF OF THE DA'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN) OF THE TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 'STRATEGIC PROSECUTION DIVISION' , AND LATER MAILED TO ME IN HARD-COPY FORM AS LEGAL DOCUMENTS RESPONSIVE TO MY MAY 20, 2006, FAXED OPEN RECORDS REQUEST TO THE DA'S OFFICE IN AUSTIN, TEXAS


From: Norma Hilbig
To: jkmcmil@texas.net
Date: 1/6/2006 2:47:00 PM
Subject: Your e-mails

Hi Mr. McMillan, I thought I'd e-mail you and confirm that I have received your e-mails and to also let you know that I am placing them in my 'John McMillan' folder. Know that if you ever need copies of anything you've sent me, you may call me on my direct line ((512-)854-9077) and I will be glad to get that for you. So that we can be on the same page, let me tell you what I have received thus far:

1.) A letter from you to (Austin-based private attorney) Dan Chin dated July 6, 2004 with a follow-up e-mail from him dated July 8, 2004

2.) A letter from you to (State) Comptroller (Carole Keeton) Strayhorn (in Austin, Texas) dated March 8, 2004 ref legal complaint #A147205517

3.) A letter dated March 8 from you to Marisol Bernal of the Attorney General's office ref ...(note from jkm: the name of one cited individual I've permanently and irrevocably rejected from my own life, with help on that from at least one private attorney in Austin, Texas, who helpfully wrote and mailed a signed cease-and-desist order to that rejectee, is withheld from this particular 2019 Blog).


4.) Your letter to (Austin City) Council Member (Betty) Dunkerley dated April 21, 2004 ref noise pollution

5.) Your letter to me (a lot of times when I (Norma Hilbig) refer to "letter" I really mean e-mail) dated today wherein you attached your open records request to Norfolk County (Mass.) District Attorney William Keaton and/or his public information officer and expressed to me your disappointment in them because they have not bothered to respond or follow-up on that request.

Ooops, As I write this e-mail to you I see other e-mails from you popping up. I shall read those next and answer those in a little bit. Sincerely, Norma Hilbig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.