Saturday, February 2, 2019

BRAINSTORMING IDEA FROM MY ONE-MEMBER (MYSELF, ONLY, AT PRESENT) AND NON-CHRISTIAN 'PROGRESSIVE PROHIBITIONIST RELIGION': OFFER A SINCERE AND HONEST AND WELL-INTENDED WORD OF PRAISE TO A CURRENT OR FORMER SCHOOLMATE OF YOURS



That praise can help to inspire and motivate that individual for the rest of his life. This is because it seems clear to my "Progressive Prohibitionist Religion" that individuals throughout their life can readily recall and feel inspired by noteworthy words of praise they have received---even when that praise occurred many years ago.

My Progressive Prohibitionist Religion maintains that most people do not receive enough honest and pertinent words of praise during their lifetime. That deficiency undermines their own ability to respond in a cheerful and optimistic and generous and kind and philanthropic and law-abiding manner toward others.


Among the recent words of praise I received from a former classmate of mine at Stephen F. Austin High School that have helped me the most in recent years was a kind statement to me from a female classmate of mine that she wrote and sent to me in the last year or two: "You are very benevolent," she observed in an e-mail to me.

Those words of praise have posed a very sharp contrast to the thousands upon thousands of derogatory or unflattering remarks about me I have overheard or been subjected to on public properties here in Austin ever since I moved back to Austin in mid-March 1997.

Among the insults or half-insults or bleak-sounding comments that Austin-area residents have verbalized about me and were overheard by me a matter of feet from them in the period ever since the late 1990s, with the majority of the direct put-downs of me having been verbalized by others on dozens or hundreds of total occasions inside workplaces of mine and on other public properties in Austin during that multi-decade period, are: 

"He's gross!";

"He's a Fascist!";

"He's too old!"; 

"He's so old that he shouldn't be allowed to work here!"; 

"You are out of place here at Luby's Lakeline, since generally this is a workplace for persons who got in trouble with the law and then landed a job here after they were released from jail," as a Hispanic male coworker of mine stated to me one workshift with apparent candor as we stood together a matter of feet from  the manager's office at Luby's Lakeline;


"So what was it like in your day?";

"As a waiter here in IHOP Duval restaurant, you strongly resemble Stephen King, the author of a series of best-selling horror novels!";

"It's obvious that he (John McMillan) doesn't have any life of his own away from this workplace!";

"Are you pursuing your waitering job at IHOP 620 primarily as a way to keep busy during your retirement years?"; 

"You (IHOP 620 restaurant waiter John McMillan) could portray an ordinary-looking and very ordinary American in a Hollywood movie, since you would be very convincing in that type of role"; 

"As an African-American male adult customer of yours here in IHOP Duval restaurant, I am reminded by you of a PECULIAR INSTITUTION of some sort" (it is possible, though, that the African-American adult male customer of mine inside IHOP Duval instead said to me, "It seems to me that there is something PECULIAR about your own situation here in Austin");

"Are you (Souper Salad Lakeline restaurant waiter coworker John McMillan) hearing the same anonymous background voices that I'm hearing during this workshift?", as waiter coworker Tommy Gibbs of Williamson County, Texas, asked me about 15 years ago during a lunchtime workshift for each of us inside that corporate-owned chain restaurant in northwest Austin, with the Souper Salad restaurant chain at that time having been headquartered in San Antonio, Texas; 

"That fucker!" (profanity); 

"Fucking (obscenity) asshole (obscenity)!", as one dark-haired Anglo male waiter repeatedly muttered to himself on several separate occasions one day as he walked away from the dining table where I was a paying guest that day several years ago inside a Marie Callender's chain restaurant location in Austin, Texas, with his manager then typing into their corporate-owned computer system a 15 percent (or possibly it was a 25 percent) "obscene-speech discount" for me for that meal, after I objected to the manager about his profane speech about me and the manager did not dispute the accuracy of my report on that;

 "He's (John McMillan) a witch or warlock, and I hope he shrivels up and dies!" (a dark-haired approximately 10-year-old boy  was overheard by me stating to his parents in a context when I was politely waiting on his and his parents as they dined together inside a Luby's chain Lakeline Mall-area cafeteria in far northwest Austin about 10 years ago, with Luby's corporate headquarters being situated in Houston, Texas, and I did diligently and immediately report to my work supervisor at Luby's Lakeline the very alarming comment about me by that male elementary-school student); 

"He's a bastard (profanity)!"; 

"He's an asshole (obscenity)!";

 "He's a pervert!"; 

"He's a communist!"; 

"He's sick";

"He's messed up";

"He's a fucking bastard!" (obscenity);

 "Do you (John McMillan) think my (Hispanic male adult) father (who also works here at Luby's Lakeline cafeteria) is the one who's been (allegedly) raping you during your sleep inside your rental apartment unit?", was a question posed to me by a teenage male Hispanic coworker at that Luby's location in a context when I myself had NOT stated to the teenage coworker that I regarded his father as possibly having been a possible suspect of any type in the alleged continuous-personal-injury-crimes case allegedly occurring during my off-duty hours during periods when I lay ALONE, asleep and unconscious, on my own bed inside my bolt-locked rental apartment unit in northwest Austin;

"So you think it's another restaurant employer (an actual restaurant name was cited to me by Mr. Moore) of yours here in Austin that has been harassing you during your sleeping hours as you lie alone on your own bed inside your bolt-locked apartment unit here in Austin?", as former Harris County Sheriff's Office crime investigator Jerry Moore, himself an assistant manager of mine at Luby's Lakeline Cafeteria in northwest Austin and also in Williamson County, asked me on his own initiative in 2011 or 2012 during working hours for each of us;

 "He's ugly!"; 

"That Mother Fucker!":

"Are you (John Kevin McMillan) 70 years old? That's how old you look to me!";

"You are the oldest employee in this entire IHOP 620 restaurant!", as my general manager candidly stated to me one day during a one-to-one meeting she had with me in her office;

 "You have no need to wear any costume for Halloween during working hours for you as a waiter inside this IHOP Duval location: You are already scarey enough as you are!", as a male coworker stated to me during a workshift there for each of us in 2002 or so; 

"He's in Auschwitz, but no one else is in Auschwitz"; 

"He's a Nazi!"; 

"He's racist!"; 

"That comment you just made to me inside this retail business in Austin strikes me as anti-Semitic"; 

"He's (John McMillan) a trouble-maker!";

"I (female state agency coworker Martha) will kill you (coworker John Kevin McMillan) for your snitch reports to our state-agency work supervisors about my having stated to coworkers in your presence that I (Martha) routinely exceed the speed limit in Austin by 10 or 15 miles per hour whenever I drive several coworkers of mine inside my personal van to lunch at a local restaurant here in north Austin during our lunch break from this Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles state agency workplace!"; 

"As your work supervisor I want you to know that the Board did take action on this, and the board determined that it WAS proper for you to have informed your work supervisor about coworker Martha's statement in your presence inside your assigned work-station area that she routinely drives several coworkers of hers to lunch in her van from this state-agency workplace while exceeding the speed limit in Austin by 10 or 15 miles per hour";

"He's a moron!"; 

"He grosses me out!";

"He's a fucking (obscenity) idiot!"; 

"He's a jerk!"; 

"I despise him with a vengeance!", as one dark-haired apparently Hispanic female manager in training at IHOP 290 restaurant was overheard by me about 10 years ago declaring emphatically to a guest in the lobby of our franchise-owned chain restaurant location near Highway I-35 in north Austin;    
  
"(Your female former Luby's Lakeline waitstaff coworker) Michelle really did despise you, John!"; 

"Don't talk to my tables!" as a female waitstaff coworker of mine at Souper Salad Braker Lane restaurant angrily stated to me in 2002 during a waitering workshift for each of us inside that chain restaurant location situated a matter of yards from an H.E.B. supermarket.

"All of your coworkers here at Luby's Lakeline despise (exact word) you, because of your frequent snitch reports to our management team here!, and I as your general manager, Gabriel Rodriguez, would know about that" (approximate quote).

"If you ever again contact the Luby's HR department in Houston about anything, I (Gabriel Rodriguez) will personally fire you (Luby's waitstaff member John McMillan)";

"You don't need any additional medical tests of any type. You appear to me to be in good health, you aren't in any pain at all here at the workplace, and you need to be here for all of your scheduled work hours," Luby's Lakeline General Manager Gabriel Rodriguez emphatically stated to me near the dining room floor during a workshift for each of us in 2015.

"Your snitch reports to our Luby's corporate HR department in Houston just create needless paperwork for everyone, cause our HR department staff and the managers here to waste lots of time responding to those reports from you, and those reports to HR never accomplish anything. They just get me in trouble with the HR department. So whenever you complain to HR, you are hurting me, Gabriel Rodriguez, your general manager.  I want to ask you to please keep that in mind in your conduct as a Luby's Lakeline waitstaff member";

"I (Gabriel Rodriguez) agree with you (John McMillan) that our Hispanic Luby's area director with the same first name as myself, Gabriel, should not have said 'I (area director Gabriel) can't stand him!' when you walked near the dining table where he was having a meeting with me inside this Luby's Lakeline location. However, I myself am not sure whether our area director said that or not, and besides, he may have been referring to someone else when he made that comment to me in the dining room at a time when you were on duty as a waitstaff member."


"One of these days, he'll be dead" (exact verbatim quote), as a Hispanic adult male customer with lots of jewelry on his arms stated to his male adult dining companion at a time when I happened to walk near their dining table after politely stopping by their table while pursuing waitering duties at 2 a.m. or so  one morning about 16 years ago inside IHOP Ohlen franchise-owned chain restaurant in north Austin; 

"You die!"; 

"I can't stand him!", as one Anglo male high-school student waiter coworker of mine at IHOP Duval restaurant in northwest Austin was overheard by me stating emphatically to an African-American female customer of his in an apparent attempt to score points with her as her server while waiting on her in 2002 or so, this in a context  when I myself was walking a matter of feet from her dining table;

 "That jerk!";

 "That jerk-off";

 "That son-of-a-bitch! (profanity)"; 

"Butthole" (obscenity); 

"That butthole";

"He's a fruitcake"; 

"Get that fruit out of here!"; 

"Asshole" (obscenity); 

"FREAK OF NATURE!", as a slender Hispanic female coworker of mine inside my and her Texas Legislative Council state agency workplace shrieked loudly in early 1999 at a time when I as a full-time temporary employee at that workplace at the State Capitol complex in downtown Austin walked near her desk inside our State Government of Texas workplace; 

"You (John Kevin McMillan of Austin) are way too homophobic for me! I'm (that teenage or early-20s Anglo male coworker) exclusively heterosexual, but all of my male friends are gay, and I was VERY offended by your published letter to the editor in 'The Austin American-Statesman' in which you stated that you support criminal-law prosecution in a court of law of anyone who infects another human being with the HIV virus!",  as a self-identified teenage or early-20s male Anglo coworker of mine (and self-identified former resident of the Seattle area of Washington State) at the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency workplace at the Motor Carrier Bureau in north Austin angrily stated to me in a context when he sat next to me at the assigned work station for each of us during our respective workshifts as full-time DPS state-agency data-entry employees in 1999 or 1998; 

"Fuck (obscenity) him!"; 

"Screw (obscenity) him!"; 

"You created a hostile work environment for your coworkers here at IHOP 620 through your profane-speech complaints and other complaints to the management team here, and I might add that I have heard that you allegedly may have had a crush on some of your coworkers, though this was never officially documented, and this is why as your area director, Stan Venne, I am firing you today inside this restaurant";

"If you can't handle all the profanity you hear in this workplace, you shouldn't be working in restaurants! You have to be tough in order to work in a restaurant!"; 

"He's (John McMillan) a complete idiot!"; 

"How many years have you been working at this restaurant, and you still don't know the answer to that question?"

"When I was a waitress for Souper Salad, I did a much better job than you and your coworkers are doing as waitstaff members here at Souper Salad Lakeline restaurant! And as your female general manager now, I think you should know that I was much better at it than you are!"

"That ticks me off"; 

"That pisses me off"; 

"Fuck (obscenity) off";

 "He's a pain in the ass! (obscenity)"; 

"You wash your hands way too often during your waitering workshifts here at IHOP 290! You are washing your hands 100 times per workshift, and you should wash your hands only once every 30 minutes! I'm your general manager, Jed
Cecil, and I am asking you to refrain from washing your hands so often here at IHOP 290"; 


"Your reports to me as a waiter about the men's restroom here at IHOP 290 being trashed out are completely unnecessary! As your general manager here, Jed Cecil, I don't want any additional oral reports from you --- unless you find a dead body on the premises of this IHOP restaurant! And if you find a dead body, don't bother telling me about it---just call 911 and report that incident to APD on your own!"; 

"He's (John McMillan) a weirdo"; 

"He's weird";

"He's an FBI agent!"; 

"He works for the CIA!"; 

"You're a spy for the Cuban government, and you are an associate of Fidel Castro";

"You're a friend of Fidel Castro, and I, Saul, a first-rate Hispanic male chef here at IHOP Duval restaurant, love to tease you by saying that!"

"He's a spy for Denny's inside this IHOP restaurant!"; 

"He's a snitch!";

 "You wouldn't last long in prison, since you'd be snitching on the other inmates and they would retaliate violently against you!", as IHOP 290 general manager Jed Cecil volunteered to me with no apparent context to his statement during a waitering workshift for me there several years ago;

"My best friend in New Jersey was a hit man for the Mafia! As your general manager here at IHOP 290, I want to tell you about a previous job of mine as an employee for a Mafia-owned nightclub in New Jersey"; 

"You (John McMillan) are a hater, and as a Hispanic male waiter from El Paso and coworker of yours here at IHOP 290 restaurant, I can't stand haters!";

"Since the sheriff's deputies didn't arrest Mike when he waited on that group of five local sheriff's deputies with what you say was a strong marijuana scent to his own body, there's no issue! Your latest snitch report on our waiter Mike being at risk of getting arrested while waiting on that table full of sheriff's deputies here inside IHOP 290 was a complete waste of my time as your general manager here!"; 

"What do you have against marijuana? As a Vista Ridge High School student and friendly Hispanic teenage male coworker of yours here at Denny's Lakeline restaurant, I feel that marijuana is good for you!"; 

"As a restaurant manager, I would estimate that 60 percent of all restaurant employees here in Austin are drug addicts";

"Your report to our management team that you sense that a coworker of yours smells like cocaine raises a question, John. How do you yourself know what cocaine smells like? I as your manager have no idea what cocaine smells like, since I have never consumed any cocaine"---the type of response that numerous respective managers or assistant managers at a variety of chain restaurant workplaces of mine in Austin have each verbalized to me over a multi-decade period ever since I began working full-time as a waiter in restaurants on my birthday (April 27) in 2002, with myself politely replying to each of those restaurant managers of mine that "I used to live in East Austin in the early 1990s at the Kensington Motor Lodge along Airport Boulevard, and many of my neighbors in the rental units there during that time period had a foul odor or stench emanating from their units, and I was specifically told by one of the tenants there that  it was cocaine I was smelling, and I HATED the stench of that cocaine but was afraid to report it to APD because I was about the only white person renting a unit there in that section of Kensington Motor Lodge, so I sensed the numerous African-American neighbors of mine in that section of Kensington Motor Lodge  would identify me as the obvious informant to the police, and might violently retaliate against me."

---"Unless you actually see cocaine anywhere inside this restaurant, I as your manager do not want you to report to me that a coworker of yours smells like cocaine" has been the type of response that numerous respective managers of mine at a variety of chain restaurant workplaces of mine in the period ever since 2002 or so have each verbalized to me during a meeting I had with them inside the manger's office.

--"I don't want you to conduct yourself as if you were a police officer while you're on duty as a support-staff member inside this restaurant. Let me and the other managers take care of monitoring employee food theft incidents and other issues involving violations of the rules of this restaurant."

 "The oral reports you offer me are all just Looney-Tunes reports, as far as I'm concerned! As your general manager here at IHOP 290, I am asking you to NOT subject me to any more of these types of insane reports that are completely irrelevant!";

"I just assumed that all you (waitering) guys are high on drugs, anyway,", as one male customer of mine inside Souper Salad Braker Lane restaurant in northwest Austin stated to me in 2002 after I apologized for my delay in bringing beverages he had ordered to his dining table;

"He's getting fucked (profanity) in the ass (obscenity) every night inside his rental apartment unit!", as one adult male Hispanic coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline chain restaurant stated to an Anglo female self-identified conservative private-Christian-high-school student waitress coworker from Cedar Park, Texas, during a waitering workshift for each of us three waitstaff members several years ago inside that Denny's location in Williamson County, Texas, and Austin, Texas, with myself having walked into the employee break room area where the two were having a conversation just as that comment was being verbalized by the cited Hispanic male adult waiter coworker to the cited female high-school student coworker of his; 

"I'm (the cited female customer at Luby's) going to go home and get fucked (obscenity) in the ass (obscenity) all night!", one female African-American customer inside Luby's Lakeline cafeteria was overheard by me declaring very loudly as she dramatically stood up from her dining table during one workshift of mine three or four years ago as a waiter at Luby's; 

"He's getting fucked (obscenity) in the ass every night in his rental apartment unit," one self-identified Filipino-American male adult waitstaff member stated to a party of several African-American women while waiting on them inside Luby's Lakeline chain cafeteria during or shortly before a waitering workshift for me in which in the latter case I would have been dining alone at a dining table in the back of that same dining room floor, with the African-American female customers of his having responded to that Filipino-American waiter's statement to them with uproarious laughter at their dining table.

 "Ass-fucker!" (obscenity);

 "Go fuck (obscenity) yourself (John McMillan), you fucking (obscenity) asshole (obscenity), for the snitch report about me you told our general manager here at IHOP 620!", as an Anglo waitress in her 20s shouted at me with rage one workshift inside that franchise-owned chain restaurant workplace for each of us;

 "That stupid fag!"; 

"That  idiot"; 

"He's obnoxious!"; 

"You (John Kevin McMillan) cannot work with women or with gay men, because you make women and gay men very uncomfortable," as the female general manager at IHOP 620 restaurant informed me several years ago during a one-to-one meeting she had with me inside her general manager's office inside that franchise-owned IHOP chain restaurant in northwest Austin; 

"Your snitch reports to the management team  about female coworkers of yours here at Denny's Lakeline shows a disrespectfulness toward women, and I myself take great pride in being a true Hispanic gentleman who opposes any criticism of female coworkers---so much so that I myself NEVER snitch on them or complain to any manager about any of them", as a Hispanic adult male coworker of mine at Denny's Lakeline stated to me in a critical tone of voice during or shortly after a waitering workshift for each of us at that Denny's location several years ago; 

"No adult customer here in IHOP 620 chain restaurant should object when I (an Anglo waitress in her 20s) verbalize the F-word on the dining room floor here, regardless of whether she has a young child dining with her! A mature adult customer should not be at all bothered by the F-word!"; 

"Get the fuck (obscenity) out of this office!", a manager at Denny's Lakeline stated to me in response to one oral report of mine to him about a Denny's coworker of mine that the manager apparently regarded as inappropriately accusatory;

 "That male high school student coworker of yours you complained to us about because he allegedly smelled like cocaine when he arrived at this Denny's Lakeline workplace a matter of minutes or within a few hours after his Westwood High school schoolday had ended, has admitted to our management team that he has in fact been consuming cocaine," a manager of mine at Denny's Lakeline stated to me inside his office during a workshift for me several years ago; 

"He's a (alleged or suspected possible) pedophile!"; 

He's (John McMillan) a (alleged or suspected) child molester";

 "An Anglo female middle-aged regular customer inside this IHOP 290 restaurant has repeatedly stated to me that she believes you look like a serial killer, since she finds your intensity as a staff member here to be very eerie and grounds for alarm!", as IHOP 290 restaurant General Manager Jed Cecil stated to me on several separate occasions about 10 years ago in the middle of waitering workshifts for me inside that ACG-owned franchise restaurant in north Austin near 
Highway I-35;
etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.