Saturday, June 3, 2023

THE 'YOU ARE ON TELEVISION' DISCLOSURE TO ME IN 1990 BY MY OLDER BIOLOGICAL BROTHER, Dr. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN, DURING A PERIOD WHEN HE WAS TEMPORARILY STAYING WITH MY PARENTS INSIDE THEIR HOME IN WESTLAKE HILLS, TEXAS

 I will always be very grateful to my biological older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan for volunteering to me in 1990, during a long-distance phone call I made to my parents' home in Westlake Hills, Texas, from my daily newspaper newsroom where I was employed at the "Sweetwater Reporter" daily newspaper in West Texas:

"You (younger brother John Kevin McMillan of Sweetwater) are on television."
At no time in my entire life has any television media company ever directly stated to me that it was employing me. Nor have any of the W-2 stubs I have ever received ever once referred to a television media company.

Nor has any Attorney General of Texas ever confirmed for me on the telephone when I contacted his
state agency that he believed that public law office had the legal authority to investigate and help prosecute allegedly deceptive trade practices allegedly victimizing me when I resided in Austin, Texas.

"You (John McMillan) are a print-medium person, you are definitely NOT well-suited to a television career," former "Daily Texan" student newspaper coworker Margaret Watson of Dallas, Texas, emphasized to me in 1990 after I made a long-distance phone call to her and her husband's home from my solo-occupancy rental apartment unit in Sweetwater, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.