Friday, June 2, 2023

USC MEDICAL SCHOOL RESEARCHER AND OLDER BROTHER DR. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN TO ME IN FEBRUARY 2014: 'I HAVE NOT BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR CASE AGAINST THE AUSTIN (TX) POLICE DEPARTMENT'

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: McMillan, Michael <mmcmilla@med.usc.edu>
To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 01:54:02 PM MST
Subject: RE: 2-26-14 good news, along with an urgent request for temporary loan

Dear John,

 

I am a little surprised to hear from you now, and also surprised that you still have the problem of holding on to your apartment.

 

I have not been following your case against the APD, nor do I really want to, as it is my impression that there are no winners in a legal case involving police officers as the jury almost always sides with the officers, especially in Texas. I also find myself amazed at how your problems transform themselves into other slightly different problems…as if there were no end to them, only the illusion of an end. I also have zero..less than zero ..confidence in the American legal system, and hence only view your optimism as semi delusional..and potentially leading to more slightly transformed problems..that always seem to characterize your life.

 

Ie..I see no end in sight.

 

Anyway, I will consider your request, however, I do not want to give you false hope, especially since my supplying you with money does not really solve anything, historically speaking.

 

And of course, you are not the only one who has problems,

 

Mike

 

 

 

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:25 PM
To: McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael
Subject: 2-26-14 good news, along with an urgent request for temporary loan

 

Dear Michael,

Last Thursday I received a phone call from Prosecuting Attorney
Rob Drummond of the Travis County District Attorney's Office, and our three-party conversation (with Investigator Lori Carter also participating from her phone line at the DA's Office in Austin) lasted a full 35 minutes.

Prosecuting Attorney Drummond stated to me in that conversation that he plans to subpoena records from the Austin Police Department relating to an alleged  felony-crime violations of the law by one or more employees of APD in regard to their conduct toward me.

I will be very relieved when a suspect finally gets arrested and charged with a felony crime in his (or her) conduct that allegedly victimized myself inside my bolt-locked apartment unit.

Michael, I am making major progress, finally, on this continuous-crimes case, with help from the DA's Office. Prosecuting Attorney Drummond emphasized to me on his own initiative in the phone call that he has not seen ANY evidence indicating that I myself am anything but law-abiding.

 

Michael, I would be very, very grateful to you if you would be willing to lend me a temporary loan  of  $300 or $350 through a wire transfer into my ... checking account at this time, which will enable me to hold onto this apartment unit until this continuous-crimes case is finally solved in the very near future. Apparently there has been some surprising (allegedly or possibly) illegal involvement in this crime case by one or more APD officers here in Austin,  Texas.

 

Incidentally,  I have not found any other place I could move to, and I would have to give a full one month's notice before I move out from this unit, in any event, or I would be subjected to a $1,000-plus fine for alleged violation of my contract with Wind River Crossing Apartments.

 

If I do win a lawsuit resulting from this crime case, which seems increasingly likely since a first-rate private attorney is now interested in assisting me on this, I will definitely pay you back on your life-saving loan to me during this period, as well as on your previous loans to me.

 

Thank you in advance, kind older brother Michael, for your much-appreciated reply note on this.

 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

 

John Kevin McMillan,

11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

....


  

John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.