Saturday, June 3, 2023

MY OLDER BIOLOGICAL BROTHER Dr. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN, A CHEMIST AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA KECK MEDICAL SCHOOL, ON OCTOBER 23, 2008, OFFERS ADVICE TO ME ON HOW I SHOULD RESPOND TO CONTINUOUS AND MEDICALLY INJURIOUS NOISE POLLUTION VICTIMIZING ME IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

 

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Michael McMillan <mcmillan.mk@gmail.com>
To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 04:10:10 PM MDT
Subject: Hey John

I received your  letter concerning noise pollution in Austin Texas.

You write;

"Michael, your repeated advice to me that I should consume more Vitamin C (as well as Vitamin A and Vitamin E and magnesium) as my primary response to year-round noise pollution injurious to myself in Austin, Texas, has indicated to me that you very kindly support my legal right to myself be as medically healthy as possible and to myself enjoy a full and natural biological lifespan and longevity. I am very grateful for your kindness and generosity toward myself in those ways."

I was going to add my recommendation also for fish oils, grape seed extract, green tea cathesins, DHEA, Vitamin D, resveratrol, pomeganate extract, quercetin, curcumin, and assorted other plant natural products. I believe these to be the ingredients in "fruits and vegitables" that make their consumption in diets healthy.

Anyway, I hope that you are enjoying the fall season in Austin, and finding ways to get sufficient exercise...

Best Wishes,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.