Saturday, June 3, 2023

'I AM GLAD YOU ARE STILL IN APARTMENT', MY OLDER BIOLOGICAL BROTHER Dr. MICHAEL KIM McMILLAN OF CALIFORNIA WRITES TO ME ON JULY 2, 2014

 My older brother Dr. Michael Kim McMillan's July 2, 2014, reply letter in which he refers to the local police in Austin, Texas:


On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM, McMillan, Michael
<mmcmilla@med.usc.edu> wrote:

Dear John,

It is my impression that people generally give police the correct information, as the police have ways of checking. I also doubt that ,even if he did try to poison you once, he would do it again....as I am sure he would be the primary suspect.

I am glad that you are still in apartment....even if you do not seem to have lost your sense of drama that permeates your life. I am not interested in talking to him....as on the whole I always try not to involve myself with your right to privacy..You live far far away, from me and my life.

as i pointed out my wife and i are planning for some sort of retirement...in the distant future, and this is not a good time for us to be "entertaining". Beside I doubt that you would like southern california, as it is not really a great place to live..way too many people...endless concrete..way too expensive..

mike

From: John McMillan [mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:40 AM
To: McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael
Subject: a second request from my current roommate for contact info re; you

Dear Michael,
Last night my roommate---his self-identified name ... and his self-identified "date of birth" of.....according to what he told an APD officer, Officer Robert Broomhall, in my presence on Oct. 23, 2013, inside this apartment unit; a "birthdate" for ..., I might add, that differed from a signed statement he provided me just before he moved into Apartment 325 as my apartment-management-team-approved roommate---for the second time in the last several days volunteered to me in the living room of this apartment that he wants to "contact" my "relatives" and "talk with them about you (John Kevin McMillan)", he stated in the living room of this apartment unit.

"I (cited roommate) want to contact your two brothers and your sister," (that roommate) said.

(My current roommate) has consistently admitted to me that I am myself consistently civil and law-abiding in my own conduct toward him.

My own involvement with that.... heavyset... bald senior citizen with a massive head is, of course, strictly platonic.

I might add that I myself do NOT trust (my current roommate). As you know, Michael, I tested positive for arsenic shortly after (he) moved into this apartment unit .....

That same roommate is now saying that he refuses to move out, and that he will insist on himself being on the new lease agreement for this apartment unit that begins August 10, 2014. "You're not going to get rid of me that easily," he stated to me defiantly last night in the living room.

I have repeatedly emphasized to him that I exclusively pursue...civil and law-abiding steps on behalf of my own goal of lawfully and in a civil manner EXCLUDING him from my own life as soon as possible while also myself lawfully opposing any and all alleged (possible) illegal conduct by himself.

He is the ONLY roommate or housemate of my entire life who has (prompted)... me to purchase single-serving foods and beverages in convenience stores and supermarkets and eat AWAY from this apartment unit in order to avoid being victimized by alleged (possibly) illegal contamination of store-bought foods and store-bought beverages.

Michael, what do you want me to tell my roommate in response to his statement that he "wants to contact you"?

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

P.S. If you ever conclude that you and your wife are willing to let me live with you all for a brief period, please let me know. I would welcome the opportunity to LEAVE Texas permanently and never set foot on Texas ever again----except when I get a chance to testify in a court of law against law-breaking gays and law-breaking lesbians, and their associates, who have violated my human rights and my legal rights and my privacy rights and significantly harmed me in Texas. Another option would be for me to move to Utah, a friendly anti-alcohol and anti-tobacco state where I could significantly reduce gay and lesbian and transsexual involvement in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.