Thursday, June 1, 2023

MY OLDER BIOLOGICAL BROTHER DR. MICHAEL KIM MCMILLAN ON MAY 15, 2014, REQUESTS THAT I NOT CARBON-COPY HIM ON LEGAL CORRESPONDENCE OF MINE WITH TRAVIS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE SERGEANT INVESTIGATOR LORI CARTER IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

 



John Kevin McMillan


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: McMillan, Michael <mmcmilla@med.usc.edu>
To: "mcmillanj@att.net" <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 11:16:51 AM MDT
Subject: RE: reply to Investigator Carter, with two factual corrections on a cited year

Dear John.

 

Please do not cc me for these emails. I do not enjoy hearing about your legal soap opera.

 

Mike

 

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:59 PM
To: Outback Asst Mgr Nick Burton; Aurelio Contreras (Denny's Lakeline); Yessenia (Denny's Lakeline); Debbie Bolton Denny's Lakeline; U.S. President Barack Obama; U.S. Dept of Justice; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; U. S. Representative Michael McCaul; Richard Jalowy; Chris Barbee E. C. Community Service Dir.; McMillan, Michael; McMillan, Michael; Cousin Jack Dane attorney; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; Sunset Valley Police Chief Ford; Sunset Valley Police Dept. Lt. Richard Andreucci; Trevor Glynn; Eric Polak
Subject: Fw: reply to Investigator Carter, with two factual corrections on a cited year

 

A respectful FYI to each of you on the following two factual corrections I have made on a cited year in the letter I wrote and sent to Sergeant Investigator Lori Carter this Wednesday.

 

Thank you in advance for your very kind patience and understanding on this. I value having the best possible credibility with each of you, and hope this follow-up letter is helpful to you.

 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

current criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan.

My home phone in Austin, Texas: (512) 342-2295.

 

 

 

 

ohn Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office <SanAntonio@ic.fbi.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; "michael.king@austintexas.gov" <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Tara Long <Tara.Long@austintexas.gov>; "craig.watkins@dallascounty.org" <craig.watkins@dallascounty.org>; Dallas County Attorney's Office <webmaster@dallascounty.org>; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker <ann.coker@westdale.com>; Travis County Sheriff's Office Paralegal Michael Lasorsa <michael.lasorsa@co.travis.tx.us>; "public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov" <public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; Enrique Serrano <Enrique.Serrano@austintexas.gov>; "lowell.keig@twc.state.tx.us" <lowell.keig@twc.state.tx.us>; Texas Rangers Division of DPS <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Texas Rangers Division DPS <rangers@txdps.state.tx.us>; CountyAttorneyDavidEscamilla <david.escamilla@co.travis.tx.us>; Texas DPS Online Services Webmaster <webmaster@txdps.state.tx.us>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:33 AM
Subject: Fw: reply to Investigator Carter, with two factual corrections on a cited year

 

A respectful FYI to each of you on the two cited factual corrections

to the E-mail letter I had sent to Investigator Carter this Wednesday.

Best Wishes,

John Kevin McMillan, criminal-law complainant.

 

 Kevin McMillan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Lori Carter <Lori.Carter@co.travis.tx.us>
Cc: "rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us" <rob.drummond@co.travis.tx.us>; Louis Bratton Attorney <louisbratton@brattonfirm.com>; "mariela@brattonfirm.com" <mariela@brattonfirm.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:23 AM
Subject: reply to Investigator Carter, with two factual corrections on a cited year

 

May 15, 2014

 

Dear Sergeant Investigator Carter of the Public Integrity Unit of the Travis County District Attorney's Office in Austin, Texas,

 

 

Thank you for your  much-appreciated reply note (below) on this.

 

After glancing through the E-mail letter I had sent you this Wednesday,  I have discovered two absent-minded errors on a cited year that I need to immediately correct.

 

The cited year in the following two paragraphs of my letter to you should have been "2011," and I am hereby inserting that correction into those two paragraphs----both in this follow-up letter to yourself, and in the revised and corrected version of that May 14,  2014, letter that I am now re-sending to you in corrected form (below).

 

The two paragraphs in question were:

 

"As you know, legal documents I have already provided you also state that Mr. Utama repeatedly told me in May 2011 (correction on citerd year hereby inserted at this time) inside our apartment unit at Wind River Crossing that he himself was never interviewed in person by any APD officer at any time.

 

"Mr. Utama also repeatedly told me in May 2011  (correction on cited year hereby inserted at this time) inside our apartment unit that he was interviewed by APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective David Silva exclusively on the telephone, Mr. Utama stated to me at least twice inside our rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments."

 

I take great pride in the very high level of accuracy and consistency of my factual reports to you on behalf of my current criminal-law complaint through your Public Integrity Unit, Case Number

9655-13, that is being reviewed by yourself

and Travis County Assistant District Attorney Rob Drummond.

 

 

I hope to hear from you soon in regard to which current or former APD employees or APD officers your Public Integrity Unit plans to file felony charges against in a court of law here in Austin this month or next month in connection with this crime case in which I myself am definitely the victim.

 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan of Austin.

Home phone: (512) 342-2295.

 

 

 

John Kevin McMillan

From: Lori Carter <Lori.Carter@co.travis.tx.us>
To: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Cc: Rob Drummond <Rob.Drummond@co.travis.tx.us>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 5:21 PM
Subject: RE: courtesy reply sought from Investigator Carter re: 5-8-14 FAX I sent you

 

Received.

 

From: John McMillan [mailto:mcmillanj@att.net] Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:29 PM
To: Lori Carter; Rob Drummond; mariela@brattonfirm.com; Louis Bratton Attorney; Wind River Crossing GM Ann Coker; Tara Long; APD Officer James Turner; michael.king@austintexas.gov; Michael McMillan; Dr. Michael McMillan at USC Medical School; Cousin Jack Dane attorney; U.S. Attorney's Office Western District of Texas; Federal Bureau of Investigation San Antonio Div. Austin office; U.S. Department of Homeland Security; U.S. Dept of Justice; Rudy Magallanes; David Escamilla; Michael Lasorsa; Texas DPS Office of General Counsel; Texas Rangers Division of DPS; Texas Rangers Division DPS; public.information@texasattorneygeneral.gov; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator; craig.watkins@dallascounty.org; Dallas County Attorney's Office; Chris Barbee E. C. Community Service Dir.; Richard Jalowy; Sunset Valley Police Chief Ford; Cedar Park Police Chief Sean Mannix; Harris County (TX) Sheriff Garcia; HarrisCountyDistrictAttorney'sOffice; lowell.keig@twc.state.tx.us; Enrique Serrano; James Willett
Subject: courtesy reply sought from Investigator Carter re: 5-8-14 FAX I sent you

 

 

To: Sergeant Investigator Lori Carter of the Travis County
District Attorney's Office Public  Integrity Unit in Austin, Texas, with your office phone number being (512) 854-9530.

 

May 14, 2014

 

Dear Sergeant Investigator Carter,

 

Please confirm for me in writing (if true) through a reply E-mail note that you have received the five-page FAX I sent you and Prosecuting Attorney Rob Drummond on May 8, 2014.

 

I am referring to the FAX that contained a copy of the signed April 25, 2014-dated legal reply letter to me from United States Senator John Cornyn of the State of Texas.

 

In that reply letter addressed to me, as you may recall, Senator Cornyn states the following: "While I would like to be of assistance, this matter appears to be within the scope of the judicial branch of government. ...Consequently, I am unable to afford you the assistance that you have requested."

 

I had completed a signed authorization form for Senator Cornyn, the original of which I had mailed to him, in which I had provided him with full authorization to himself contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on my behalf.

 

I had made it very clear to Senator Cornyn in a statement I wrote accompanying that authorization form that I wanted him to contact Homeland Security because that federal law-enforcement agency "has not visited the crime scene where I'm being victimized by crime, (and there has been) no arrest yet, either, since the crimes continue to victimize me" (exact quote from a signed statement of mine accompanying my letter of authorization to Senator Cornyn, with one parenthetical clarification added by me at this time).

 

Also in that signed statement, I informed Senator Cornyn with the following report, and I quote verbatim from it: "A male staff member for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security federal agency stated to me on the telephone on March 22, 2014, that his federal agency after receiving separate crime reports from me and one other person(,) has begun an official crime investigation of alleged possible illegal activities by my most recent previous roommate at WIND RIVER CROSSING APARTMENTS IN AUSTIN, 'Sandjaja Utama' (also known as 'Sandjaja Sand', his E-mail moniker he frequently uses for himself), a self-identified 'citizen of Indonesia.'  The cited focus is on whether Mr. Utama had any possible involvement of any type in the alleged continuous and still-to-this-day continuing daily and year-round personal-injury crimes and anal-rape crimes allegedly victimizing me during my sleep --- I ALWAYS sleep alone --- in my bolt-locked bedroom of my bolt-locked apartment at WRC Apts. Sincerely, John K. McMillan, complainant."


 

I wish to clarify the point, as I mentioned to you before, that the March 22, 2014, disclosure to me on the telephone from a Homeland Security staff member was that a reliable source OTHER than myself---that informant being someone unbeknownst to me I can also state with complete certainty----had himself or herself contacted that federal law-enforcement agency on their own initiative and  had filed a separate crime report with Homeland Security about the cited former roommate of mine, "Sandjaja Utama," allegedly perpetrating felony crimes victimizing myself and possibly others as well.

 

The Homeland Security staff member who spoke with me on the telephone on March 22, 2014, stated to me that the report from that source OTHER than myself had in fact been what prompted that federal law-enforcement agency to launch an official crime investigation this year that is focused on the cited "Sandjaja Utama."

 

As you may be aware, the Austin Police Department has apparently chosen not to pursue any crime investigation of any type on Mr. Sandjaja Utama, and has apparently found him to be completely innocent of any wrong-doing in any context relating to myself or anyone else.

 

As you know, legal documents I have already provided you also state that Mr. Utama repeatedly told me in May 2011  inside our apartment unit at Wind River Crossing that he himself was never interviewed in person by any APD officer at any time.

 

Mr. Utama also repeatedly told me in May 2011 inside our apartment unit that he was interviewed by APD Sex Crimes Unit Detective David Silva exclusively on the telephone, Mr. Utama stated to me at least twice inside our rental apartment unit at Wind River Crossing Apartments.

 

In regard to Detective Silva's conduct, I would like to add to my legal statement to you about that highly-regarded law-enforcement officer that I did obtain a legal document from APD through an Open Records request of mine that contained a surprising statement from Detective Silva.

 

In a written communication for APD, Detective Silva stated that if I myself persisted in any criminal-law complaint of mine to APD in which I cited Sandjaja Utama as a possible  alleged crime suspect, "we could arrest (John Kevin McMillan) for filing false charges (against Sandjaja Utama)" (approximate quote, since I do not have that legal document in front of me at this time; it is on file in one of my filing cabinets inside this apartment, and that particular legal document with a statement attributed to Detective Silva was provided to me in a recent prior year by Don Field, public information coordinator for APD).

 

Please let me know if it would be helpful to you and Prosecuting Attorney Drummond for me to locate the written statement from Detective Silva in which he explores the possibility of APD arresting me  for allegedly "filing false charges" against my previous roommate, Sandjaja Utama.

 

As I have emphasized to you, I did very clearly and unequivocally reject and permanently EXCLUDE Mr. Utama from any and all aspects of my own life effective the time and date when he moved out of Apartment 325 and had his name removed from the lease for this apartment unit on May 31, 2011. I have also informed the Austin Police Department in writing about my permanent and irrevocable rejection of Mr. Utama, and I have provided you with legal documentation on that.

 

 Thank you in advance, Sergeant Investigator Carter, for your helpful reply note to me, simply verifying that you received the five-page FAX I sent you that contains two separate  signed official reply letters to me from Senator Cornyn.

 

I might add that one of those two reply letters I FAXed to you is an April 3, 2014, signed reply letter to me on official U.S. Senate stationery in which Senator Cornyn begins that letter as follows (exact quote on all of this): "Thank you for your correspondence regarding your difficulties with the United States Department of Homeland Security. I certainly understand the importance of this issue to you."

 

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

 

John Kevin McMillan, a longtime celibate-by-choice, psychologically healthy, always-sober and teetotaling, always illicit-drug-free (ever since the late fall of 1984, in the complete absence of any prior addiction to marijuana on my part, and in the complete absence of my having ever consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana at any time in my entire life), dependably civil and law-abiding and honest, platonically-polite, lifelong-NON-Christian, implicitly-deistic and non-atheistic, lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-tattoo-less, permanently jewelry-less, gainfully-employed, single adult white gentleman of Scottish, English, and German ancestry. I am also a gentleman who myself does not have any criminal-conviction record, which contributes to my own very strong credibility as a criminal-law complainant.

 

 As you are no doubt very aware from previous statements I have provided you, Investigator Carter, I myself have NOT participated in any sex act or sex of any type with any other human being, or any "creature," for that matter, on any occasion since or including the date when I moved into Apartment 325 at Wind River Crossing in January 2002.

 

Any DNA evidence that is ever obtained from my anus or buttocks at any time since or including January 2002, for instance, that shows a DNA trace from any living being other than myself is therefore  very compelling proof in a court of law here in Austin, Texas, that I was, in fact, raped during a period when I was myself asleep or unconscious.

 

I am also the current criminal-law complainant in Travis County District Attorney's Office Public Integrity Unit Case 9655-13, with yourself the first-rate investigator and Assistant DA Rob Drummond the very honorable prosecuting attorney for that alleged-crime case.

 

My home address: 11411 Research Boulevard, Wind River Crossing, Building 3, Apartment 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.

My home phone: (512) 342-2295.

 

with a courtesy carbon-copy to each of the three currently applicable official APD "liaisons" to myself (Tara Long, Officer James Turner, and Sergeant Michael King), according to an in-person statement that APD Officer James Turner and Sergeant Michael King made to me inside my apartment unit during an unannounced visit they made here on May 6, 2014. In that unexpected visit to this apartment unit by those two APD officers, they emphatically stated to me that I am forbidden by them from myself ever again contacting Assistant Police Chief Troy Gay in any context. They also stated to me at that time that if I myself ever again contact any APD officer or any APD representative other than Constituent Services Director Tara Long, Officer Turner, or Sergeant King, APD might charge me in a court of law for having allegedly harassed that APD officer or APD official, Sergeant King and Officer Turner warned me in person on May 6, 2014.

 

John Kevin McMillan

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.