Friday, May 14, 2021

'IF THERE IS ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE OF YOU CURRENTLY OCCURRING IN AUSTIN, YOU DEFINITELY WILL BE GENEROUSLY FINANCIALLY COMPENSATED FOR IT AT SOME FUTURE POINT,' AUSTIN-BASED FBI AGENT W. RICK COPELAND ASSURED ME ON THE TELEPHONE IN LATE 1990S

 

am glad that I remembered to search my e-mail correspondence records in my home computer system tonight.

I am very grateful to Austin-based FBI Agent W. Rick Copeland for having stated to me in the late 1990s during a return phone call I made to that federal law-enforcement officer here in this state capital city for Texas:
"There may be some electronic surveillance of yourself (John K. McMillan) occurring here in Austin, and if that were the case, you definitely will be generously financially compensated for it at some future point."
That exact quote from FBI Agent Copeland's surprising disclosure to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, occurred during a return phone call I made to his FBI office from my rental apartment unit at that time at Wind River Crossing Apartments in northwest Austin.
Former FBI agent W. Rick Copeland reportedly died on May 9, 2017, according to an online obituary about him from Cook- Walden Funeral Home of Austin, Texas.
That obituary contained the following biographical statement about Mr. Copeland: "....In 1991, Rick was transferred to the Austin FBI field office as a supervisory agent and retired in 2003 as Resident Agent in Charge. Rick then joined the staff of the Texas Attorney General’s Office, where he served for 12 years, as the Manager of the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit...."
The legal document I wrote, below, confirms in writing then-FBI Agent Rick Copeland's late 1990s statement to me on the telephone that I myself will be generously compensated for electronic surveillance of myself in Austin, Texas.
That documentation was provided by me to the American Academy for the Advancement of Sciences, in a July 22, 2007, e-mail letter I wrote and sent to that very distinguished professional organization in Washington, D.C.
The Academy for the Advancement of Sciences chose not to reply to that 2007 e-mail letter of mine to their globally-prestigious organization.
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: "media@aaas.org" <media@aaas.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007, 01:18:03 PM CDT
Subject: AAAS policies re: anonymous communications
To: Officials of the American Association for the Advancement of Science,
1200 New York Avenue NW,
Washington, D.C. 20005
Telephone: (202) 326-6400
Dear American Academy for the Advancement of Science Officials in Washington, D.C.,
As a law-abiding, consistently civil and honest and politely aggressive, non-stalking, lifelong tobacco-free, alcohol-free and never-previously-addicted, completely illicit-drug-free and never-previously addicted, morally and aesthetically straight, lawfully and politely masculine, lawfully non-Christian, non-Judaistic, and non-Unitarian, lawfully religious, disease-free, facially cleanshaven, tatto-less, medically healthy, fully ambulatory, psychologically healthy, athletically active, youthful, cheerful, gainfully employed, single adult biological son of a longtime scientist, Dr. Calvin McMillan, who was himself employed at The University of Texas Department of Botany and Balcones Research Center for many years, I would like to respectfully request some factual information from your very influential non-profit organization.
Does your organization currently oppose anonymous verbalized communications or other anonymous communications involving use of very sophisticated scientific technology in any of the following contexts:
----anonymous communications featuring fraudulent or dishonest or knowingly false information that is inflicted on a person (myself, for instance) who does NOT want to receive ANY of those anonymous communications?
---anonymous communications in which a cited victim or "subject" who did NOT authorize those communications is himself allegedly being subjected to electronic surveillance or videotaping or televising of himself WITHOUT his permission.
---anonymous communications involving an attempt to "brainwash" or "change" a person who did NOT authorize those communications and who, in addition, has for many years already been and continue to myself be a very admirable, benevolent, law-abiding, consistently civil, honest, and very talented gentleman.
---anonymous communications expressing a defiance or contempt of my own choice to NOT myself be affiliated with any religious denomination other than my own currently one-member and fully independent and non-Christian and deistic Progressive (Prohibitionist) Religion, a religion that strictly prohibits anonymous communications and pranksterism by its membership.
----anonymous communications that are used in scientific research or "experiments" in which any of the persons subjected to those anonymous communications did NOT offer their prior consent to them?
----anonymous communications that are designed to somehow punish or restrict a person (myself, for instance) who has NO criminal-conviction record and who is myself consistently civil and law-abiding and who myself exhibits a very high level of platonic-politeness aptitude toward a wide range of persons of a wide range of ages.
----anonymous communications featuring very advanced use of science and of very sophisticated electronic technology in a context inflicted on someone who has no criminal-conviction record and is, in fact, a law-abiding and civil gentleman who has in fact repeatedly OPPOSED anonymous communications in his own life circumstances.
----anonymous communications inflicted on a person (myself, for instance) in a context expressing repeated defiance of and repeated contempt for the privacy rights, Freedom of Speech rights, Freedom of Religion legal rights, Freedom of mutual-consent Association (and the corollary Freedom of Non-Association) legal rights, due-process legal rights, and other legal and Constitutional rights of one or more individuals who are subjected involuntarily and against their own wishes to those anonymous communications.
---anonymous communications involving extensive use of scientific technology and medical science expressing a contempt for or defiance of the asserted legal right of a person (myself) subjected to those communications to comprehensively in my platonic life and my platonic social life and career exhibit a lawful form of heterophilia, in which that individual (myself) in his own personal life and career-related pursuits and overall life and his own religious life as well, chooses to himself associate with a significantly higher percentage of all masculine and cleancut heterosexual men and of all heterosexual adult women than of all homosexual adult male persons, all effeminate male adult persons, all facially hairy adult male persons (mustache, beard, goatee, etc.), all lesbian adult female persons, and all transsexual or transvestite adult persons.
---anonymous communications expressing a contempt or defiance of my own asserted legal right to myself reside wherever I wish to reside, with San Francisco, California, being an example of a U.S. city where I would NEVER myself agree to reside at any time.
----anonymous communications expressing a repeated and year-round defiance of my own benevolent biological father's helpful advice to me in person in 1990, after he drove me to the Austin municipal airport so I could take a plane flight back to West Texas where I was employed as a newspaper reporter at the time, that "because of your (John K. McMillan's) very keen intellect, you...will always find many heterosexual men and many heterosexual women who will be receptive to you throughout your life." Father in that very helpful in-person conversation emphasized to me that I can completely ignore the very fraudulent and very irrelevant rumors I was hearing against my wishes in Texas---rumors that in a very reckless and harmful manner stated to me repeatedly that any of my own acquaintances or coworkers or friends or roommates or associates, was somehow required by some entity or person to be effeminate male, homosexual, gay, lesbian, transsexual, or transvestite. Needless to mention, those very stressful and anxiety-inducing rumors I had been subjected to in Texas led to massive weight gains for me during that period that reflected my own self-awareness about any such status being very alienating to myself and very harmful to myself as a lawfully heterophiliacal and lawfully masculine gentleman.
----anonymous communications subjecting me to slander or libel of myself, in regard to which I do insist on filing lawsuits agaisnt all sources of those slanderous or libelous communications, regardless of whether any scientists or resarch institutions or members of your prestigious nationwide association are among the persons whom I would be filing a lawful lawsuit against in that hypothetical scenario.
----anonymous communications and fraudulent communications involving sophisticated media technology that deprive me of reliable and honest informational services that could help me to significantly increase my own financial earnings capacity in Austin, Texas, I being a gentleman who holds a Master's Degree in Journalism and Mass Communications.
---anonymous communications that comprise defacto stalking of myself by or on behalf of persons, including some scientists, whom I have already rejected from my own life on a permanent and lifelong basis....
---anonymous communications expressing a defiance or contempt toward my own legal right to myself only associate with persons who do NOT consume any illicit drugs, this in cases of persons who are older than age 30, in particular.
----anonymous communications inflicted on myself in which one or more unethical and sadistic scientists who endorse biological determinism in some context have allegedly sought to inflict their own unenlightened outlook toward evaluation of human beings on myself.
---anonymous communications inflicted on myself, a longtime celibate single gentleman, and that indicate that my own primary cited human identity, in the view of those persons speaking to me anonymously and without my permission, is my cited "gay male" or cited "female gender" or cited "effeminate male" or cited "passive male" identity, in the very inaccurate view of those persons.
----anonymous communications involving extensive use of scientific technology in which a law-abiding single adult gentleman (myself, in particular), is, as the famous botanist and scientist Dr. Beryl Simpson of The University of Texas at Austin from her put it to me over the telephone from her UT-Austin office one day in the late 1990s, myself being subjected in Austin, Texas, to unjustifiable malice and verbal harassment of myself by "meanies" or persons exhibiting malice and malevolence, in the Austin area of Texas. In regard to Dr. Simpson, I should mention that I do not currently keep up with that former Smithsonian Institution researcher.
----anonymous communications of any type in which a "mad scientist" or "unethical scientist" or "unethical researcher" or "unethical professor" has allegedly had any involvement in those communications inflicted on myself, John Kevin McMillan, in Austin, Texas.
---anonymous communications in which a research institution unbeknownst to myself has allegedly employed scientists and others in some context that allegedly sought to punish me for reflecting my own philosophy toward evaluating human beings, and sought to undermine my own financial-earnings capacity as well. In that regard, one relative of mine who definitely does not hold any legal status toward me, Kent McMillan of Austin, has repeatedly stated to me in recent years that "because of background noise in your life, you need to have a job that is not stressful during this period." It so happens that almost all of the lowest-stress jobs do not pay well. And my own total financial earnings from employers of mine for any given year of my life since 1987, in particular, has never once exceeded $20,000 or so. Among my annual earnings figures as recorded by the Social Security Administration of the U.S. Government for the period since 1987 are: $7,350 in 1987; $6,741 in 1988; $11,274 in 1990; $10,462 in 1991; $9,200 in 1992; $11,095 in 1994; $12,611 in 1995; $9,709 in 1997; and $17,686 in 2005.
----the alleged year-round monitoring of my own nocturnal dreams in a context in which I have never agreed to any such violation of my own privacy rights in Austin,. Texas, or anywhere else. In that regard, my biological mother, Mrs. Phyllis McMillan, appeared to be alluding to intrusive "scientific" or "medical" research on myself being conducted during that period when she stated to me over the telephone in 1988, during a long-distance phone call I made to her Westlake Hills, Texas, home from my duplex apartment in El Campo, Texas: "In your (nocturnal) dreams, you are a woman (sic)."
----anonymous communications violative of my privacy rights that was allegedly designed to punish me or offer me "negative reinforcement" because I happen to be an admirably and lawfully aggressive gentleman, and because my own law-abiding personal style happens to be very incompatible with or offensive a sadistic and injurious person seeking to "change" or "alter" me as a human being. I should mention, incidentally, that my biological mother alluded to that type of theme when she volunteered to me over the telephone one day in 1988, this with no context to her comment, "You always were much more aggressive than (your brother) Michael (McMillan) was." She made that comment to me during a long-distance phone call I made to her home from my apartment in El Campo, Texas.
---anonymous communications and electronic surveillance reflecting a contempt toward my own choice to NOT myself be a scientist, and to myself pursue government, religion, and liberal arts as my own priorities in life, and because I am, in fact, lawully incompatible with many of the cited science-minded and math-minded Americans. In that regard, my biological mother, Mrs. Phyllis McMillan, did write me one personal letter in 1980 or 1981, a letter she mailed to my residence in New Ulm, Minnesota, at the time, in which she emphatically stated to me, "I (Phyllis McMillan) can never understand why you become so anti-science (sic) in your own life."
-----anonymous communications aimed at "hounding" or "verbally harassing" or "persecuting" a cited victim (myself, for instance) because, as one Travis County Government official, Mr. David Ferris, put it to me over the telephone one day in 2001 from his Travis County County Clerk's Office where he was and is at present as well the Civil/Probate Division Director, "there appears to be an effort by numerous persons to drive yourself (John K. McMillan) out of the Austin area."
----anonymous communications expressing an intolerance of my own legal right to guide myself in part by sociological awarenesses I have that others may regard as a prejudice or bias of one type or another.
----anonymous communications that are designed to undermine or interfere with my own legal right to myself develop mutual-consent and lasting friendships with numerous persons in a strictly mutual-consent context.
----anonymous communications violating my own privacy rights that might hypothetically subject myself, for instance, to a defacto form of hostage-taking or kidnapping or extortionism or slavery or involuntary defacto public nudism against my wishes.
----anonymous communications in violation of the law for which the person (myself) subjected to those anonymous communications and electronic surveillance against my wishes has NEVER been myself financially compensated at any time.
In that regard, one Federal Bureau of Investigation agent, agent
W. Rick Copeland (5-14-21 clarification on full name and correction on spelling of last name), did state to me over the telephone one day about 10 years ago, during a return phone call I made to his FBI office in Austin, that "there may be some electronic surveillance of yourself (John K. McMillan) occurring here in Austin, and if that were the case, you definitely will be generously financially compensated for it at some future point."
---anonymous communications accompanied by a quasi-totalitarian context in which the subject or victim (myself, for instance) is denied access to reliable and fully honest news and information services throughout that multi-year period.
Thank you in advance for your helpful response to this letter of inquiry from myself.
Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan,
11411 Research Boulevard, Apt. 325, Austin, Texas, 78759.
Phone: (512) 342-2295.
E-mail: mcmillanj@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.