Friday, May 14, 2021

A BELATED THANK-YOU NOTE TO THE FBI OFFICE IN AUSTIN FOR FBI AGENT RICK COPELAND'S LATE 1990s STATEMENT TO ME THAT ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE OF MYSELF BY THE GOVERNMENT WOULD ONLY BE LEGAL IF I WERE INVOLVED IN ILLICIT-DRUG TRAFFICKING, HE SAID


 I also today (Friday, May 14, 2021) recall Austin-based FBI agent W. Rick Copeland's helpful statement to me on the telephone in the late 1990s, during a phone call I made to the FBI from Austin, Texas:

"It would be illegal for the government to electronically surveillance you (John Kevin McMillan of Austin, Texas) on a continuous and continuing 24-hour-a-day basis here in Austin. The only context in which they could do that to you is if you are involved in illicit-drug trafficking" (approximate quote).
I cannot recall whether I replied to FBI agent W. Rick Copeland's statement by specifically assuring him on the telephone in that phone conversation that I myself have NEVER at any time ever once been an illicit-drug dealer.

It should be very obvious to everyone, including any and all FBI agents based in Austin, Texas, that I myself have never at any time ever once been an illicit-drug dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.