Monday, May 3, 2021

THE U.S. STATE OF NEW MEXICO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY SENDS A VERY HELPFUL REPLY NOTE TO ME ON MAY 3, 2021, IN RESPONSE TO MY ONLINE PLEA FOR HELP FROM TEXAS GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT ON ALLEGED CONTINUOUS ANAL-RAPE-CRIMES ALLEGEDLY VICTIMIZING ME DURING MY SLEEPING HOURS AS I LIE ALONE ON MY OWN BED INSIDE MY BOLT-LOCKED CURRENT SOLO-OCCUPANCY EFFICIENCY APARTMENT UNIT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS

 I am very grateful to the New Mexico Department of Public Safety for the following very helpful reply letter I received today in response to my online plea for help from Texas Governor Greg Abbott in regard to the alleged continuous-and-continuing anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes and alleged home-invasion-crimes victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I lie alone, asleep and unconscious and possibly snoring, inside my bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in Austin, Texas. I am a longtime-celibate-by-choice, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, white Anglo-Saxon gentleman. I always sleep alone on my own bed inside my apartment unit. In the entire two-year period ever since I moved into my current unit at Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive in north Austin, on June 21, 2019, I have never permitted anyone but on-duty Austin Police Department officers or, in one total case that occurred several months ago, some on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS employees, to enter my current bolt-locked apartment unit at nighttime.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Servicedesk, DPS, DPS <dps.servicedesk@state.nm.us>
To: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021, 09:02:14 AM CDT
Subject: Automatic reply: [EXT] Fw: My 4-28-21 online msg to TX Gov. Abbott that seeks help on alleged continuous rape-crimes victimizing me in Austin
Thank you for submitting a ticket. We did receive your issue and you should receive an email response from the following email. DPS.HELP@state.nm.us from here on out please repond back to DPS.HELP@state.nm.us on any future issues.
Thank you and we look forward to you using our new email.
Have a wonderful day,
ITD Service Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.