Friday, May 14, 2021

WHY I SHOULD PROBABLY WRITE AND MAIL A 'THANK-YOU' GREETING CARD TO A FORMER RESTAURANT WORK SUPERVISOR OF MINE, PATTY HUMMEL OF PFLUGERVILLE, TEXAS:


 I should probably write and mail a thank-you greeting card message to the only restaurant manager work supervisor of mine from the most recent 19 year period --- and only work supervisor of mine for any employer of mine I have worked for at any time since June or May 1987, when I resided at that time in Quincy, Massachusetts---who has ever at any time directly stated to me inside our workplace that background noise pollution inside our workplace was a matter that was appropriate for the Federal Bureau of Investigation law-enforcement agency to investigate.

That female work supervisor was Patty Hummel of Pflugerville, Texas. She made her helpful comment to me inside Souper Salad Lakeline corporate-owned restaurant near Lakeline Mall in far northwest Austin in 2005 or 2004 or possibly 2006. During that time period, Souper Salad restaurants headquarters offices were in San Antonio, Texas.
During that same approximate time period in 2004 or 2005 (?) or 2006, a male Souper Salad restaurants coworker of mine at their location near Lakeline Mall in far northwest Austin, Tommy Gibbs of Williamson County, Texas, surprised me during a daytime workshift for each of us as respective servers by asking me: "Are you hearing any voices, John?"

To the best of my recollection, Tommy Gibbs---a self-identified gentleman of Scottish ancestry---was the ONLY coworker or work supervisor of mine at any of my workplaces at any time since 1987, who ever once directly stated to me that he believed he was hearing anonymous "voices" during working hours for each of us inside our workplace.
During that workplace conversation I had with Tommy Gibbs, I told him that any voices I myself was hearing were voices that he was also hearing during working hours for each of us at the Souper Salad Lakeline corporate-owned restaurant location.
One female coworker of mine at IHOP Duval restaurant in northwest Austin, Lacey Ayub, did pose a polite question to me in 2008 during a leisuretime visit to her chain-restaurant workplace in northwest Austin after I had resigned from and left my waitering job at IHOP Duval:

"I (Lacey Ayub) wonder what the source of it (the background noise pollution problem you, former coworker John Kevin McMillan of Austin, cite to me today inside IHOP Duval restaurant) would be?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.