Tuesday, January 5, 2021

THE POLITE FOLLOW-UP QUESTION I POSED TODAY TO MY AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT LIAISON FOR THE NORTHEASTERN SECTION OF AUSTIN WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE, APD OFFICER RUBEN ESPINOZA:

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 01:43:54 AM CST
Subject: 1-5-2021 question re: appeal procedure and civil rights of criminal-law complainant

January 5, 2021

Dear Austin Police Department Region 2 District Representative and APD Officer Ruben Espinoza (office phone number (512) 974-4289),

Best Wishes to you and your Austin Region 2 colleagues in the New Year.

I have a polite question I would like to pose to you, District Representative Espinoza.

Do you know what the written appeal procedure is for a criminal-law complainant (myself, in this case) who has been informed by the Austin Police Department that APD has apparently closed his most recent APD criminal-law complaint (APD ID number 20-3161213) that was generated by APD on November 11, 2020, and that APD has instead referred that entire issue or subject to the APD "Crisis Intervention Unit" or APD mental-health unit?

As you are no doubt aware, Austin Region 2 District Representative Espinoza, I myself am not under any mental-health restrictions, and I myself do not have any criminal-conviction record. I lead a lifelong-tobacco-free, lifelong-vaping-free, permanently-drinking-alcohol-free (ever since 1990), and permanently marijuana-free (ever since 1984) lifestyle. In my entire life, I myself have never at any time consumed any illicit drug other than marijuana.

As I'm sure you are also very aware, my own right to myself successfully press criminal charges against any and all alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and alleged trespassers and alleged personal-injury-crimes-and-sex-crimes perpetrators allegedly victimizing me during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own bed inside my current always-bolt-locked and fully-secured solo-occupancy efficiency-rental-apartment unit, is fully protected by the American legal system and the legal system of the State of Texas.

Thank you in advance for your helpful reply note to me on this.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,
John Kevin McMillan, very recent criminal-law complainant with APD. 
My date of birth: April 27, 1957. 
My city of birth: Lincoln, Nebraska.
My always-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments, 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.





John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.