Wednesday, January 6, 2021

THE CONGRATULATIONS LETTER I WROTE AND SENT TODAY TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY-AFFILIATED U.S. SENATOR-ELECT RAPHAEL WARNOCK OF GEORGIA

 ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: Joe Biden <info@joebiden.com>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; Georgia Democrat <info@georgiademocrat.org>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; Democratic National Committee <info@democrats.org>; p139@traviscountydemocrats.org <p139@traviscountydemocrats.org>; Saundra Ragona <ssragona@gmail.com>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Public Policy <andromeda.roberts@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Political Items <sarah@saraheckhardt.com>; Bloomberg Media 2015 <release@bloomberg.net>; The New York Times <nytnews@nytimes.com>; The New York Times <editorial@nytimes.com>; The Progressive Magazine <editorial@progressive.org>; APD Interim Police Chief Brian Manley <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov <ruben.espinoza@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Michael Eveleth <michael.eveleth@austintexas.gov>; U.S. Rep. Lloyd Doggett 2015 <lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov>; State Senator Joan Huffman <joan.huffman@senate.texas.gov>; Senator John Whitmire <john.whitmire@senate.texas.gov>; bill.zedler@house.texas.gov <bill.zedler@house.texas.gov>; Rep. Sheryl Cole 2019 CentralTX <sheryl.cole@house.texas.gov>; Nicole D. Collier <nicole.collier@house.texas.gov>; takebackhope@tlsc.org <takebackhope@tlsc.org>; Texas Association Against Sexual Assault Atty Kaiser 2016 <ckaiser@taasa.org>; Texas Apartment Association <communications@taa.org>; delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov <delia.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; District 4 <district4@austintexas.gov>; kpwatson@uh.edu <kpwatson@uh.edu>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; CID <cid@cpa.texas.gov>; Central Texas Democratic Party Forum <cherring@herring-irwin.com>; Traviscountydemocrats Info <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; elder.justice@usdoj.gov <elder.justice@usdoj.gov>; bob@elderjusticecoalition.com <bob@elderjusticecoalition.com>; The New Yorker Mail <themail@newyorker.com>; bchasnoff@express-news.com <bchasnoff@express-news.com>; tsteele@dallasnews.com <tsteele@dallasnews.com>; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith <esmith@texastribune.org>; WashingtonPostLettersEditor <letters@washpost.com>; Steven Rich <steven.rich@washpost.com>; Atlanta Journal-Constitution Newstips <letters@ajc.com>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; Dave Mahoney <dave.mahoney@traviscountytx.gov>; Daniel Evans <daniel.evans@traviscountytx.gov>; United States Senate <webmaster@cornyn.senate.gov>; Office Dallas (Cornyn) <dallas_office@cornyn.senate.gov>; kate_moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov <kate_moriarty@cornyn.senate.gov>; central_texas@cruz.senate.gov <central_texas@cruz.senate.gov>; U.S. Representative Michael McCaul <emailmccaul@mail.house.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Commissioner Jeffrey Travillion 2019 <jeffrey.travillion@traviscountytx.gov>; david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov <david.maxwell@texasattorneygeneral.gov>; tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov <tracy.martinez@dps.texas.gov>; brandon.lee@austintexas.gov <brandon.lee@austintexas.gov>; Michael Shumard <michael.shumard@traviscountytx.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; Jason Smith <jsmith@pflugervilletx.gov>; shawn.dick@wilco.org <shawn.dick@wilco.org>; Williamson County TX Attorney 2016 <pvasquez@wilco.org>; precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct138@wilcodemocrats.org>; precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org <precinct140@wilcodemocrats.org>; SO Media Wilco Sun <county@wilcosun.com>; Hill Country News Editor 2016 <editor@hillcountrynews.com>; Debbie Hiott <dhiott@kut.org>; david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov <david.escamilla@traviscountytx.gov>; District 7 <district7@austintexas.gov>; District 1 <district1@austintexas.gov>; Spencer Cronk <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m@cbsnews.com>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; TRA General Counsel Kenneth Besserman <kbesserman@tramail.org>; Dwayne Bohac <dwayne.bohac@house.texas.gov>; Rfmaonline Info <info@rfmaonline.com>; Garnet F. Coleman <garnet.coleman@house.texas.gov>; Governor's Office of Texas Open Records Administrator <publicrecords@governor.state.tx.us>; Dennis Bonnen <dennis.bonnen@speaker.texas.gov>; Robert Nichols <robert.nichols@senate.texas.gov>; Crime Victims' Institute2020 Sam Htn State U <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum <rashbaum@nytimes.com>; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett <rtgarrett@dallasnews.com>; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor <viewpoints@chron.com>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; manager@pebblecreekapartments.net <manager@pebblecreekapartments.net>; cecil@belcoequities.com <cecil@belcoequities.com>; Miami Herald Letters to Editor <heralded@miamiherald.com>; letter@globe.com <letter@globe.com>; KXAN TV News Investigations <reportit@kxan.com>; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 <news@cbsaustin.com>; Austin Chronicle Editors <mail@austinchronicle.com>; news@texasmonthly.com <news@texasmonthly.com>; Texas Observer Editors <editors@texasobserver.org>; matt@crosspointeaustin.org <matt@crosspointeaustin.org>; admin@anglicanchurch.net <admin@anglicanchurch.net>; dnu@dnu.org <dnu@dnu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 11:23:05 AM CST
Subject: 1-6-21 my congratulations note for U.S. Senator-Elect Raphael Warnock of Georgia

January 6, 2021

Dear Senator-Elect Warnock,

I want to wish you the greatest of success in your honorable and very influential new role as U.S. Senator from Georgia.

After pressing congratulations to yourself today on a Democratic Party-sent button item I received in my e-mail inbox in my personal computer inside my apartment, I would like to add that I feel very hopeful that you as U.S. Senator will help to protect the legal right of all single adult American citizens who live alone. I am one such gentleman, and I am also a gainfully-employed, teetotaling, and law-abiding 63-year-old single adult gentleman with no criminal-conviction record.

My hope is you will strive as U.S. Senator to vigorously uphold freedom from home-invasion crimes for any and all American citizens, including myself. I also hope you will pursue public-policy actions as U.S. Senator that help this particular resident of Austin, Texas---myself---to lawfully and in a civil manner  keep any and all other persons, regardless of the latter persons' political or religious or ethnic or racial or ancestral identity or nation of birth or nation of citizenship or cited "relation" to me and regardless of whether they dislike my own "inner thought process" or the content of my own "nocturnal dreams" during my sleep, away from any portion of the interior of my own solo-occupancy double-bolt-locked apartment unit at nighttime.

As you may already be aware, I am the self-identified victim in an alleged continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year home-invasion-crimes and trespassing-crimes and anal-rape-crimes and personal-injury-crimes case in Austin, Texas. No crime suspect has been arrested so far in that very alarming continuous-crimes case in Travis County, Texas, in which I have repeatedly informed law-enforcement agencies that I insist on my legal right to press charges against any and all alleged home-invasion-crimes perpetrators and any and all alleged sex-crimes perpetrators and any and all alleged personal-injury-crimes perpetrators.

I am the longtime-celibate-by-choice, single-by-choice, permanently-alcohol-free, lifelong-tobacco-free, permanently-illicit-drug-free, Anglo non-Hispanic male victim of those alleged continuous felony crimes during my sleeping hours as I lie alone on my own  bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my solo-occupancy double-bolt-locked apartment unit in northeast Austin.

 I have never once permitted any person other than on-duty Austin Police Department officers accepting infrared-camera photo-images crime evidence from me or a lost-and-found-item from me I had discovered outdoors, or on-duty Austin-Travis County EMS staff members whom I had specifically contacted by telephone for one total medical emergency I had sustained involving repeated vomiting by me on one total nighttime period, to be physically present anywhere inside my current rental-apartment unit at nighttime. I have resided alone in my current efficiency unit as a rent-paying tenant ever since June 21, 2019.

 I myself am fully paid up on my rent for my current apartment unit in northeast Austin, and I have never been behind on my rent  payments for this unit. I moved into my current efficiency unit on June 21, 2019, and my two respective one-year contracts I have had with the polite management team here at Pebble Creek Apartments each have cited me as being the only official tenant and only approved occupant inside my unit.

Very surprisingly, and much to my disappointment, the Austin Police Department has repeatedly and over a multi-year period declined to authorize any forensic DNA-swabs medical-evidence sexual-assault exam on me at any time in the most recent entire 9-year period.

Senator-Elect Warnock, are you willing to publicly support my own legal right to myself obtain a full and comprehensive rape-evidence exam on myself as soon as possible in January of 2021, and are you also willing to support full 190-day retroactive DNA-traces processing on each and every DNA-traceable item in that rape kit that includes swabs of my anal cavity, behind, groin area, mouth, etc.?

Do you also support my legal right to press criminal charges against any and all persons other than myself whose DNA trace is identified through that full 190-day retroactive processing of that new rape-evidence kit from me?

Also, since I have been a victim of alleged continuous anal-rape crimes during my sleeping hours for many years here in Austin, are you willing to endorse my request to the Austin Police Department that they please obtain full 190-day DNA-traces retroactive processing of the two 2011 rape-evidence kits from me that APD already has in its possession? I am referring to APD rape-evidence kits for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-1180447 (rape-evidence kit was obtained from me by a forensic nurse on April 28, 2011); and for APD Sex Crimes Case 11-3550615 (rape-evidence kit was obtained for me by a forensic nurse on December 22, 2011).

Thank you in advance, Senator-Elect Warnock, for your kind reply note to me on this. Best Wishes to you in the New Year as you diligently strive to consistently offer a very benevolent and very moral and conscientious style on behalf of the state of Georgia and our entire nation in the U.S. Senate.

Sincerely and Best Wishes,

longtime criminal-law complainant John Kevin McMillan and founder and only current approved member of a new and non-Christian religious group, the Progressive Prohibitionist Religion, that has very stringent membership-eligibility requirements. It is also a fully-independent new religion that many current or former residents of the Austin area have told me or indicated to me that they either dislike or question the authenticity of.
My home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753.
Home phone: (512) 342-2295.
Cell phone: (512) 993-7305.



John Kevin McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.