Friday, January 29, 2021

MY FOLLOW-UP MESSAGE THAT I DIRECTLY ADDRESSED TO UNITED STATES PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN AND SENT TO HIM CARE OF OFFICIALS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION


----- Forwarded Message -----

From: John McMillan <mcmillanj@att.net>
To: ttac@ovcttac.org <ttac@ovcttac.org>; Fbinaa Info <info@fbinaa.org>; Office for Victims of Crime U.S. DOJ <itverp@usdoj.gov>; Democratic National Committee <webmaster@democrats.org>; Austin Police Dept. Asst. Chief Troy Gay <troy.gay@austintexas.gov>; APD Chief Brian Manley 2020 <brian.manley@austintexas.gov>; Hernandez Sally [TCSO] <sally.hernandez@traviscountytx.gov>; jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov <jose.garza@traviscountytx.gov>; Mike Henderson <mike.henderson@traviscountytx.gov>; FAIRHOUSING CRT (CRT) <fairhousing@usdoj.gov>; U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Devlpt (TX regional office) <tx_webmanager@hud.gov>; City of Austin EEOC/Fair Housing Administrator Enrique Serrano <enrique.serrano@austintexas.gov>; Jason Laduque <jason.laduque@austintexas.gov>; Issa.Kafena <issa.kafena@austintexas.gov>; DFPS Office Of Consumer Relations <ocr@dfps.state.tx.us>; Democratic National Committee <info@democrats.org>; communications@dcdemocraticparty.org <communications@dcdemocraticparty.org>; chair@dcdemocraticparty.org <chair@dcdemocraticparty.org>; executivedirector@dcdemocraticparty.org <executivedirector@dcdemocraticparty.org>; vicechair@dcdemocraticparty.org <vicechair@dcdemocraticparty.org>; Diocese of New Ulm Roman Catholic <dnu@dnu.org>; csfc@nsa.gov <csfc@nsa.gov>; icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov <icehumantrafficking.helpdesk@dhs.gov>; U.S. Dept of Commerce Civil Rights Div Officials <webmaster@doc.gov>; publicaffairs@doc.gov <publicaffairs@doc.gov>; jdickson@doc.gov <jdickson@doc.gov>; U.S. Marshals Service Justice Dept. <us.marshals@usdoj.gov>; U.S. Department of Homeland Security <private.sector@dhs.gov>; DOJ Sexual Harassment in Housing Initiative (CRT) <sexualharassment.inhousing@usdoj.gov>; Tdhca State Tx Info <info@tdhca.state.tx.us>; Robert Kepple <robert.kepple@tdcaa.com>; National Human Trafficking Hotline <nhtrc@polarisproject.org>; Humantrafficking <humantrafficking@oag.texas.gov>; TXGov Child Sex Trafficking Team 2020 <cstt@gov.texas.gov>; National Crime Victim Law Institute Lewis & Clark Law School Portland Oregon <ncvli@lclark.edu>; Crime Victims' Institute 2020 SHSU <crimevictims@shsu.edu>; People Against Violent Crime 2020 <pavc@peopleagainstviolentcrime.org>; State Senator Sarah Eckhardt 2020 <sarah.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Senator Sarah Eckhardt Constituent Assistance <district14.eckhardt@senate.texas.gov>; Travis County Judge Sarah Eckhardt <sarah.eckhardt@traviscountytx.gov>; andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov <andy.brown@traviscountytx.gov>; webmaster@rcab.org <webmaster@rcab.org>; Humanrights Info <info@humanrights.se>; HumanRightsWatchOfficialsD.C. Office <hrwdc@hrw.org>; Rape Abuse and Incest National Network <info@rainn.org>; info@traviscountydemocrats.org <info@traviscountydemocrats.org>; press@txdemocrats.org <press@txdemocrats.org>; Mike King <michael.king@austintexas.gov>; APD Officer James Turner <james.turner@austintexas.gov>; Lelan Larroque <lelan.larroque@austintexas.gov>; Polarisproject Info <info@polarisproject.org>; City of Austin City Attorney Anne Morgan <anne.morgan@austintexas.gov>; lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov <lawrence.davis@austintexas.gov>; brandon.lee@austintexas.gov <brandon.lee@austintexas.gov>; Austin 311 <austin311@austintexas.gov>; Spencer Cronk <spencer.cronk@austintexas.gov>; Rey Arellano <rey.arellano@austintexas.gov>; debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov <debbie.reynolds@traviscountytx.gov>; DelawareDemocraticPartyOfficials <delaware@deldems.org>; jason@padems.com <jason@padems.com>; corey@padems.com <corey@padems.com>; Steven Rich <steven.rich@washpost.com>; Criminal Justice Journalists Board Member Rashbaum <rashbaum@nytimes.com>; editorial@nytimes.com <editorial@nytimes.com>; Texas Tribune Editor in Chief Evan Smith <esmith@texastribune.org>; trey@dallasdemocrats.org <trey@dallasdemocrats.org>; carol@dallasdemocrats.org <carol@dallasdemocrats.org>; sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov <sherri.fleming@traviscountytx.gov>; hq.recruitment@usss.dhs.gov <hq.recruitment@usss.dhs.gov>; Texas Rangers 2015 <rangers@dps.texas.gov>; Austin Mayor Steve Adler <steve.adler@austintexas.gov>; info@janedoe.org <info@janedoe.org>; ago@state.ma.us <ago@state.ma.us>; nedoj@nebraska.gov <nedoj@nebraska.gov>; smabrego@seton.org <smabrego@seton.org>; cspi@cspinet.org <cspi@cspinet.org>; csaph@ama-assn.org <csaph@ama-assn.org>; info@nydems.org <info@nydems.org>; alumnimembership@umn.edu <alumnimembership@umn.edu>; bevans@dfl.org <bevans@dfl.org>; info@nebraskademocrats.org <info@nebraskademocrats.org>; anr@no-smoke.org <anr@no-smoke.org>; texastenantsunion@yahoo.com <texastenantsunion@yahoo.com>; txtenants@gmail.com <txtenants@gmail.com>; response@njdems.org <response@njdems.org>; info@cadem.org <info@cadem.org>; webmaster@dol.gov <webmaster@dol.gov>; madelyn.nelson@state.mn.us <madelyn.nelson@state.mn.us>; chair@dfl.org <chair@dfl.org>; admissions@brandeis.edu <admissions@brandeis.edu>; info@safeaustin.org <info@safeaustin.org>; pstegenelson@safeaustin.org <pstegenelson@safeaustin.org>; safeline@safeaustin.org <safeline@safeaustin.org>; guardian.letters@theguardian.com <guardian.letters@theguardian.com>; letters@economist.com <letters@economist.com>; letters@thetimes.co.uk <letters@thetimes.co.uk>; Houston Chronicle Letters to the Editor <viewpoints@chron.com>; bchasnoff@express-news.com <bchasnoff@express-news.com>; DMN Austin Bureau Reporter Robert Garrett <rtgarrett@dallasnews.com>; untdallas@unt.edu <untdallas@unt.edu>; jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu <jim.nolan@mail.wvu.edu>; scott.oneill@nypd.org <scott.oneill@nypd.org>; info@joyfulheartfoundation.org <info@joyfulheartfoundation.org>; Miami Herald Letters to Editor <heralded@miamiherald.com>; Austin Chronicle Editors <mail@austinchronicle.com>; KXAN TV News Investigations <reportit@kxan.com>; KEYE CBS News Austin 2017 <news@cbsaustin.com>; CBS News '60 Minutes' Editors and Reporters <60m@cbsnews.com>; government@abor.com <government@abor.com>; chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov <chiefsoffice@newtonma.gov>

Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021, 09:55:03 PM CST
Subject: follow-up note to Pres. Biden re: 1-20-21 online question I posed to you at your White House website

From: John Kevin McMillan, a gainfully-employed single adult English-Scottish-German-American gentleman and Lincoln, Nebraska, native and self-identified victim of alleged continuous-and-continuing-daily-and-year-round-and-multi-year home-invasion-crimes and trespassing-crimes and personal-injury-crimes and anal-rape-crimes and sleep-harassment-crimes during my sleeping hours in Austin, Texas, as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious and probably snoring, inside my current double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment unit in this state-capital city for Texas.
I live alone in my apartment, and I NEVER permit anyone ---- with the ONLY exceptions having been on-duty Austin Police Department officers (obtaining photo-images crime evidence from me or interviewing me in response to a crime report from me or visiting my apartment unit to obtain lost-and-found-items from me that I had discovered outdoors) and, one one total occasion ever since my move-in date of June 21, 2019, on-duty medical staff members for the Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services team shortly after I vomited repeatedly inside my unit ---- to enter my current double-bolt-locked unit at nighttime.
My solo-occupancy efficiency-apartment-unit rental-home address ever since June 21, 2019:
Pebble Creek Apartments (a Belco Equities-affiliated, large gated-community complex), 8805 North Plaza Drive, Bldg. 17, Apt. 2418, Austin, TX 78753. I am the only official tenant and only approved occupant in each of my two consecutive official 12-month lease agreements I have had or currently have with the polite management team at Pebble Creek Apartments in northeast Austin. My current official lease agreement here at Pebble Creek Apartments expires at 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2021. My landline home phone: (512) 342-2295. My cell phone: (512) 993-7305.
January 29, 2021
To: United States President Joe Biden, care of the United States Department of Justice, the National Security Agency, the FBI, the Secret Service, and other cited federal agencies.
Dear Mr. President,
Congratulations on your phenomenally first-rate style as our nation's wonderfully incisive and courageous new Chief of State! Each succeeding day of your presidency brings the great news from you that you are diligently addressing public-policy-related crises in our nation in a very prompt and wise manner.
Mr. President, this is a courtesy reminder note to yourself. I continue to await a reply letter from you at your earliest convenience on the following (farther below) online question and accompanying comments that I respectfully posed to you online at 2:11 p.m. Central Time on the day of your Inauguration (Wednesday, Presidential Inauguration Day, January 20, 2021) at your official U.S. Government White House website.
I would also like to take this opportunity today to respectfully ask you whether you as our first-rate new U.S. President have the legal authority to yourself directly and personally order from The White House a comprehensive new January 2021 or February 2021 comprehensive DNA-swabs forensic medical-evidence sexual-assault exam on me by a first-rate certified forensic nurse.
The proposed new forensic medical-evidence DNA-swabs sexual-assault exam for me that I am requesting could be performed on me in Austin, Texas, or, if you prefer, in the Washington, D.C. area or in Minnesota or Nebraska or in the greater Boston area of Massachusetts or in Central Massachusetts or Delaware or Pennsylvania or New York City, New York, for instance.
I am referring to a new forensic rape-evidence medical exam on me that will be accompanied by full 190-day-or-longer retroactive DNA-traces processing of any and all DNA swabs and all other DNA-traceable items in the new rape-evidence kit to be obtained from myself. I have been completely celibate ever since and including the day I moved into my current double-bolt-locked apartment unit; any retroactive or current forensic medical-exam DNA trace to anyone other than me is very strong crime evidence that I was sexually-assaulted by that individual.
That new rape-evidence kit from me that I am requesting, with your kind help on that, will be the first-ever rape-evidence kit from me in 10 years that any government agency or law-enforcement agency or medical-services provider has been willing to authorize for me.
The Austin Police Department Sex Crimes Unit continues to store two rape-evidence kits from me from 2011---two rape-evidence kits, I might add, that apparently have never been retroactively processed by that APD unit for DNA-trace evidence from full maximum possible applicable 190-day retroactive-processing time period that extended backward to 2010 or earlier in 2011, respectively.
Mr. President, below is the full text of the online statement to you I addressed and submitted directly to you at your official White House website after your Inauguration on January 20, 2021, with one total clarification added by me below through my subsequent insertion of the word "than", sandwiched between parentheses, into the third paragraph below:
"Are you willing to ask your FBI director today to authorize an immediate and comprehensive DNA-traces forensic medical exam on me ASAP that obtains forensic swabs of my anal cavity, behind, groin area, mouth, hips, legs, etc.?
"Full and comprehensive 190-day-or-longer retroactive DNA-traces processing of that entire FBI-obtained rape-evidence kit from me will be a life-saver for me. I can then press criminal-law charges through the FBI or Homeland Security or, at the state/local level, the Austin Police Department, Texas Rangers of the Texas Department of Public Safety state agency, Travis County Sheriff's Office, Travis County DA, State Comptroller's Office Criminal Investigations Division, Attorney General of Texas, or the Office of the Governor of Texas.
"I am a longtime celibate (including ever since I moved to N. Austin in Aug. 2001), permanently-drinking-alcohol-free, polite, clean-talking, single adult white gentleman. ANY DNA trace to anyone other (than) me is virtual proof in a courtroom that that person raped me during my sleep.
"I seek to press criminal-law charges against any and all perpetrators of alleged home-invasion-crimes, hate crimes, personal-injury-crimes, sleep-harassment-crimes, pain-infliction crimes, thought-control-project-infliction crimes, 'deprogramming services'-related crimes, and alleged felony sex crimes involving organized-crime activities that have allegedly victimized me during my sleeping hours on a daily and year-round and multi-year basis as I lie ALONE on my own bed, asleep and unconscious, inside my current double-bolt-locked solo-occupancy efficiency apartment unit in NE Austin.
"I suspect that many of the alleged perpetrators are foreign citizens and may possibly be supported or employed by a foreign government. Russia is the foreign nation where readership of my blogs about my being a self-identified continuous-home-invasion-crimes rape victim during my sleeping hours has been the highest."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.