Wednesday, January 13, 2021

THE JOY OF LOW-SODIUM GUSTATORY PLEASURE AND LOWER-SODIUM MIRTHFULNESS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS, IN THE NEW YEAR

 

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to get to know a lot more of the sodium-free or low-sodium commercially-produced food options on display at the supermarkets where I shop in northeast Austin.

I was recently thrilled to learn about a line of couscous mix from Near East (registered-trademark brand name), labeled as "Couscous Mix Original" on the front of that product's container, that features zero (0) grams of sodium per one-third cup serving of dry couscous.
That same first-rate food product contains 0 grams of saturated fat per serving, 0 grams of sugar per serving, 2 grams of dietary fiber per serving, 7 grams of protein per serving, 110 mg of potassium per serving, and 2.5 mg of Iron per serving.
I recently tried mixing my hot "Original" couscous from Near East that I had prepared using their easy-to-follow instructions with some hot marinara sauce I had purchased separately at my supermarket. I greatly enjoyed the flavor of that combination inside my apartment unit. I used a brand of marinara sauce that had one of the lowest sodium levels I could find on display in my supermarket.
The company's mailing address: Near East Food Products, P.O. Box 049003, Chicago, IL 60604-9003. Information on the package was recently copyrighted by "GGC".
More information about this particular amazingly healthful couscous-mix product can be obtained by visiting that company's website at Neareast.com, or by calling that company at their toll-free phone number of 1-800-822-7423.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments Here.